It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO 'Secrets' To Be Revealed In September

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 07:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Xtrozero

We didnt invent aliens,we just dont understand enough about the races we are dealing with.I didnt meet any "aliens"dureing my abductions,I met new races of humans,but no aliens.

Any higher technology culture can easily be worshipped as gods if their technological influences are kept secret or are withdrawn.The Sumerian history evidences this.

The nature of universal life evolution.Humans were developeing as per the universal rythems here on earth,the primates were right on track to becomeing a potentially sentient species,in due time,however with genetic intervention the existing normally developing primates were boosted maybe hundreds of thousands maybe millions of years forward in certain evolutionary aspects of their physiology.

We have never been alone as Homo-Sapiens because we were created through this genetic upgradeing,we as a new SPECIES were created this way,so yes friend ,we have NEVER been alone.

There are limits to all technology and technology is like a bird in hand,it is worth two in the bush,and you dont need to research much as there are videos and articles tracking the technology influx since the first craft technology was introduced mainstream.Its quite obvious the government realised they had no clue what they had so they needed the private sector to lay its heavyweight resources into research and developement of thei tech,even if it meant some of it got to the public and certain people got rich off of that action,filthy rich.I dont know how old you are but digital tech is pretty new stuff,fiber-optics and much of the seemingly normal tech is very new,if you consider the technolocical advancements for 500 yrs before the 30s and 40s and the short time period since you can see graphic evidence of this dynamic at work .
I mean you could do your own Thrive type of video and track this technology as it was introduced by documenting the chronological history of the reverse engineered technologys introduction into the mainstream,you could then easily track and name the specific companies and then individuals who were directly related to this high technology distribution and the proffitting from it.

You might also want to research how many absolute humanitarian pioneers of technology and science were documented as haveing had some type of higher technology contact as the sources of their ideas.

edit on 3-9-2012 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 12:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by one4all

We didnt invent aliens,we just dont understand enough about the races we are dealing with.I didnt meet any "aliens"dureing my abductions,I met new races of humans,but no aliens.

I would go with the idea of aliens more than other humans. I find that our DNA makes us unique to planet earth...

Any higher technology culture can easily be worshipped as gods if their technological influences are kept secret or are withdrawn.The Sumerian history evidences this.

Well what you perceive as Sumerian history... It is easy to interpret that history anyway one feels like to match their own beliefs.

The nature of universal life evolution.Humans were developeing as per the universal rythems here on earth,the primates were right on track to becomeing a potentially sentient species,in due time,however with genetic intervention the existing normally developing primates were boosted maybe hundreds of thousands maybe millions of years forward in certain evolutionary aspects of their physiology.

I disagree, we are right on track as to what evolution has us heading without influence so far... The falsity I see with your logic is that we NEVER stopped evolving... We will not be humans in a few million years as we know it...maybe a much shorter period of time now that we are independently evolving ourselves outside of evolution. If we go back four million years we were small ape like creatures, and so many like you seem to think that we are somehow special in that we stopped evolving for very long time now, and that is not logical.

The funny part is I'm not convinced that intelligence is a good evolutionary trait. Evolution never stops and it has uncountable bad traits that die out while other traits survive. We think that there are intelligent species all around us and I'm more incline to believe that more die out than survive. It is hard to argue that point looking at that we can extinct ourselves any given day, and even if we don't we come more and more frail and acceptable to natural disasters. Right now we can't even live a week in the wilds where even 200 years ago it was the norm....lol

We have never been alone as Homo-Sapiens because we were created through this genetic upgradeing,we as a new SPECIES were created this way,so yes friend ,we have NEVER been alone.

Where is that genetics? Any number of labs could prove your theory, but they can't because it is not there.

edit on 4-9-2012 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 12:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by one4all
The Sumerian history evidences this.

No, it doesn't. Not unless you choose to blindly believe an interpretation that is, at the very best, questionable.

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 11:20 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 11:47 PM
link   
well by UFO secrets, they could literally mean, the american made area51 stuff.

that isnt really alien related. it would be a slight disclosure of black budget developments over the years. but they would just claim to have done it all themselves without "inspiration"

its jut a museum exhibit. the president isnt giving a press conference about it.

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 05:20 AM
link   
Even if the governments and religions did let 100% proof of aliens out they have the sheeple so rapped up I can't see it changing much yeah some will defect but most will still sit at the feet of guv and religions waiting for the next orders

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 05:49 AM
link   
i find any idea of discloure impossible to happen by our goverments, they have so much to lose by being honest, no more spying on other countries, and blaming ufos, with discloure id expect anti gravity and new power sources free energy better health care beyond what we know...........thats off the top of my head so already thats quite a loss of money for our currupt goverments , but that said i still believe disclosure will happen but it will come from our visitors in the sky, a show that will be so obvious nobody will misunderstand what they are seeing, well thats my thoughts anyway right or wrong time will tell

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 08:38 AM
link   
I think aliens do exist I've seen two ufo in my lifetime I don't no if it was man made or out of this world. They both were really high up in the sky and did movements unlike any plane I've ever seen. Anyway I think if they do release anything about alien existence its probably something stupid or way far from the truth. Its just another way to mislead the people. Oh and I think the guy from ancient aliens you know the guy with the funky hair is cool lol.

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 05:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Negentropy

Just answer all of them then. LOL. I know when I re-read what I wrote it did sound kind of run on. Sorry, sometimes my brain gets ahead of my typing fingers and I dont know when to end the sentence.

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Mosthated718bx

Wonderful. But we already know that life exists on this planet. As far as intelligent life, well thats another question entirely. LOL.

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 05:40 PM
link   
How many 'disclosure is imminent' threads have we had here over the last 24 months? It honestly infuriates me whenever I see these type of threads.

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 05:40 PM
link   
reply to post by one4all

I have a feeling that if the aliens are predators as you claim that we wouldnt need any official disclosure. Their own behavour would out them. It seems to me that if they exist they have already proven themselves to be if not friendly at least benign.
I know for a fact that we have not been attacked from any predators from outerspace so that leaves only that they are not warriors or they dont exist at all.

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 05:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Shino

Love your avatar ! Close friends get to call him TC.

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 05:46 PM
link   
reply to post by fuegolaser

Ya know, I saw something at the beach ( Virginia beach) one day but everyone that saw it and there were many many people were saying that it was a weather balloon. Soooo, I took it to be a weather balloon. Only recently did I bother to google weather balloons and guess what, What I and all those people on the beach saw didnt look anything like the photos of the weather balloons that I saw in the internet. It kind of looked like a shiny silver tire laying on its side or a doughnut . The weather balloons all looked like, well, like balloons. Upside down tear drop shaped balloons. After that I just wonder what it was I was seeing that day.

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shino
How many 'disclosure is imminent' threads have we had here over the last 24 months? It honestly infuriates me whenever I see these type of threads.

About 36, to be honest i really think this is it chin up here it comes

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 11:21 PM
link   
reply to post by karen61057

An estimated 4 million Americans have been abducted,wouldnt you call that substantial??

As I understand things,we were originally put here as workers ,designed to mine the planets resources on behalf of the humanitarian universal presence that created us by enhanceing our already naturally evolving primate relatives,this was done out of necessity,it was easier to use the indigenous population enhanced to reproduce the 6 billion strong workforce we see today.

The Sumerian story is the closest one to what I understand as the truth,not THE TRUTH AS I SEE IT.

There is a Galactic war in progress and we as in the humanity represented through our enhanced species here on earth are involved by proxy,we are a support planet,a hidden military asset.

I was told the war might not ever get here but that if it did it would be devestateing,I was told we were being hidden away,protected,sequestered to portect our location from the enemy.

I met five different races and none looked to be cannabalistic all were humaniod.But seeing as I didnt believe in this crap before my abductions and seeing as I now know that there are a minimum of 5 humanoid races we are clueless about as a general earth population----of course I can picture a canabalistic race or a lifeform that wasnt as human as we are.

And generally speaking,when i asked about who our enemy was I wasnt given decriptive data just a terrible message of utter destruction of us as a species as part of a much bigger war we dont understand because we have had this data suppressed from us.

I dont want to sound condascending here,but please walk with me for a moment if you will?

Drive yourself out to your nearest national forest,get out of your car,empty your pockets,take off your shoes and then start walking in any direction and dont stop until your feet are bleeding,then sit down and assess your situation,forget about your car and all the illusions of the past,right now you are sitting on a log in the middle of the forest,it is getting dark and cold out,there are bugs trying to crawl onto your bloody socks and large Blow Flies keep trying to bite your exposed flesh in a maddening constant attack,you can hear Wolves or hopefully Coyotes howling in the distance as the sun settles,.you dont have a fire,and you dont have a shelter,you begin to wonder if there are Bears around somewhere close,and then you remember your bloody feet,in a panic you look around to see if there is a tree big enough to hold your weight and high enough to make you safe,then you remember that bears --can climb--you think maybe you should try to walk to the creek you saw as it was getting dark so you can wash off the bloodscent but it was in the direction of the howling you heard,and you might get lost,its right then that it fully hits you you cant get anymore lost or hopeless than you already are,and EVERYTHING around you is a real and potential predator looking to feast on your hairless,clawless,toothless,jelly-shot of a carcass.

Everything around us is essentially a predator,we are literally surrounded by predators,we just arent exposed to them,in fact we count many more foes than friends on this planet once you take our technology away,we are literally defenceless without our armor.Why on earth would you think anything other than we should expect a visitor to be a predator?Unless you didnt really believe there could be life out there,like a quasi-religous hybrid perspective that allows you to believe but not really believe??

Dont worry we are a six billion strong army,and have already contributed millions of men women and children to this Galactic war effort,and just so we are clear i consider humans fighting for territory and resources to be predateing on each other,so we are in essence also predators.

If I could suggest you listen to something important it would be Ronald Reagans speech where he described a threat from another planet to all of humanity and the bonding effect it would have on us globally.Google it.Then imagine if humanity as a species globally threw 6 billion well fed and supported humans into a war effort?Just imagine what we could accomplish in just one year if we all worked together,now imagine that this was our original purpose for being here on this planet as sentient species all along,our ONLY purpose.Now imagine that this disclosure is imminent,no Dorothy we arent in Kansas anymore!!

We may be prepareing on a global scale to go to war.Galactic war.

edit on 5-9-2012 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 12:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Xtrozero

200 yrs ago we were as dependant on technology as we are today,and equally as helpless,you refuse to aknowledge even basic concepts,it has to be religon in some way,listen at one point we were primates hanging out in trees letting nature and our environment visavis food and predators and disease and weather,decide our fate,we were literally just another kid on the evolutionary block,easily knocked off if fate dictates.This was our normal earthly evolutionary path as per universal laws of life and developement,cant you see that we can definitively say what organisms were first??We already know the chicken came first.

You are cheating pal,you dont get tools,or fire,or language,or weapons,forget it you get to go back up in the trees as your baseline for discussion ,not back when all this technology was already here.

And this means you are dead wrong,before we had sentience and we could define and manifest our environment through the conception of technology,we were normally evolveing primates,we had tools already when the adjustments were done to some of our DNA.Nature did the rest,little ships didnt keep going around geneticcly adapting all the cavemen.We were created from already existing primates.This is the division point,when we began to experience sudden physical changes that didnt jive with evolutions timelines.

Evolution is universal,we can take the smallest microbe and if we replant it in a series of identical or similar environments at the proper timesequences in its development we can accurately predict what it will evolve into,life--evolution--environment--nature--no god as we define the universal creator.

This means we can also reverse engineer if you will all species of life on the planet,and easily.So you explain why you dont have the truth,is it because to get it you need to challenge everything you have ever been taught,and even then you will be roasted or no one will hear you??

Evolution happened here on a universal timeline,and then that timeline was interrupted by us,and the genetic alterations we recieved.We were simply bumped wayyyyy up the line ,the universal evolutionary timeline.

There are humanoids throughout the universe,and there must be other sentient lifeforms that evolved very close to us.

We are like seeds,we are literally star-seeds,and life everywhere in the universe is like this if the environment is right and the timeing is right.

What nature created in us once,it must by proxy produce again somewhere else,nature is cyclical and universal life is a natural pattern or sequence,we are not a one time occurance,no fluke of nature here,and no god creation either,we are a combonation of naturally evolving universal life and a higher evolved universal lifeforms genetic altering.we have no verdict on Universal creation,so we but our faith in natures cycles,patterns and absolute truths.

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 07:31 AM
link   
here's a disclosure... there will be no disclosure. There is no information. If there is information, it certainly isn't going to come out any time soon.

think about it. if suddenly it was announced that aliens are here/there/everywhere. the world would implode. people (the general public) would lose the plot. It will never happen. I've been through about 6 of these waiting games so far and NOTHING ever comes of it. You'll start to think like this after 10+ years of waiting...

I think you may need to wait until you die to find out the answers and then it won't make any sense in the context of earth/human and more on a conciousness level as that's all you'll be, part of the universal "being"

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 07:33 AM
link   
reply to post by one4all

......NO

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 12:32 AM
link   
reply to post by karen61057

Probably geo engineering look that up k.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join