It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO 'Secrets' To Be Revealed In September

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+7 more 
posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 05:41 AM
link   
UFO 'Secrets' To Be Revealed In September, Says National Atomic Testing Museum

Ok this article just appeared and was written by Lee Speigel. Check it out and decide for yourself what you think this is going to be about. I will quote a snippet to get this thread going.

www.huffingtonpost.com...

In just a few weeks, some kind of UFO-related secrets will be revealed at a Smithsonian Institution affiliated museum. That's the implied promise in the title of a special lecture coming up at the National Atomic Testing Museum in Las Vegas on Sept. 22. The secrets haven't yet been revealed, but the players involved certainly present the potential for something intriguing to emerge from this one-night event that's part of the museum's ongoing Area 51 lecture series.

I think this is big news. A Smithsonian affiliated museum about to reveal UFO secrets.

Time to get ready for disclosure.
edit on 1-9-2012 by CigaretteMan because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-9-2012 by CigaretteMan because: (no reason given)

Mod Edit: External Source Tags Instructions – Please Review This Link.
edit on 1/9/2012 by ArMaP because: (no reason given)

+2 more 
posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 05:43 AM
link   
reply to post by CigaretteMan

some kind of UFO-

Is it just me that read that in that strange guy from Ancient Aliens voice? Some koiiindd of alien device. David Childress is his name.

Anyway, interesting information, I shall keep an eye on this. Thanks.

vvv

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 05:52 AM
link   

Thanks for this news.

Curiosity... follow in next weeks

S&F.

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 05:53 AM
link   
reply to post by VreemdeVlieendeVoorwep

aand the aaaliens caame daown frowm the skyyyy !!!!!

i hate david childress,and that other dude with the crazy hair!!!!
how many times does the commentator have to say 'as ancient alien theorists believe!'
he must say it 20 times an episode! the show sux any way. they should all shut up,and just run the photos!

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 05:53 AM
link   

Check the original source.

We already know the views of all these individuals and they don't have UFO secrets at their disposal. It's a great location for a UFO exposition and sure to shift tickets.

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 05:54 AM
link   

At least its only a few weeks away so not to long to wait , although I do get that same feeling as I did when MUFON announced their Blockbuster' UFO discovery to be unveiled at their symposium .

Fingers crossed yet again

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 05:56 AM
link   
Disclosure..Again? I don't think we will ever hear the truth, why lie for all this time then just suddenly come and say here this is realy how it is. Id say about 90% of the worlds population doesn't care or even think about this stuff so they wouldn't just come out and give info to the handful of people that do.

If there was some kind of disclosure (call me paranoid) But I think it would be to fit with someones agenda and wouldn't be the whole truth.
edit on 1-9-2012 by ThePeopleParty because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 06:00 AM
link   
Hype. Nothing more. The views and contributions of those speaking are already known..

It might inspire people off the street to become interested due to the host organisation (no bad thing) but no secrets will be revealed.

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 06:01 AM
link   

Childress is the potential perpetuator of the myth that the Indian ancient texts mention 'a pillar of smoke'. From my research....and yet I still believe this stuff.

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 06:02 AM
link   
More than likely some ufo "reports" that have been held on file for a long time...the same as all the other disclosures from "official" organisations such as governments around the world.

Hopefully I'm wrong.

+2 more 
posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 06:24 AM
link   

Prepare yourself to be disappointed

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 06:39 AM
link   
September?

But we all know it will take at least 3 months for it to be proven that the aliens have come here to save us from ourselves, and then just as they go to press the intergalactic space button that will bring in a new age of conscious awareness and spiritual understanding allowing the human species to transcend all of the limitations that our physical bodies trap us with...

... the 21'st of December will arrive and humanity will promptly implode in a catastrophic, yet uninteresting, failure of faith and any survivors left scratching their heads will inevitably climb trees, and hoot at each other while thinking "Well, it's worked out all these years for the monkeys, they didn't see anything coming at all."

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 06:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by VreemdeVlieendeVoorwep

some kind of UFO-

Is it just me that read that in that strange guy from Ancient Aliens voice? Some koiiindd of alien device. David Childress is his name.

Anyway, interesting information, I shall keep an eye on this. Thanks.

vvv

The show would not be as entertaining without him. He is awesome.

One of the best/funniest accents i have ever heard

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 06:56 AM
link   
Of course you are assuming that UFO = Alien visitors. It might be that they are going to say that something that is so far unidentified is just something explainable and not alien visitors. Like something normal from earth.

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 07:02 AM
link   
My suspicion is this will be like the 2007 Washington DC conference with all the government people Leslie Kean interviewed for her book.

I'm not complaining, I think it's a step in the right direction when military people feel comfortable enough to share their UFO stories in an open and public forum, despite the instituted curtain of ridicule and government saying there is nothing to UFOs for over half a century.

But everyone should not get their hopes up. There will be no disclosure. There will be no smoking gun. Just credible military telling their stores. But I'll applaud them for that.

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 07:09 AM
link   

I heard his voice exactly like that when you typed it out that way!
He reminds me of someone who should be in one of those old Grey Poupon commercials.

To OP...It will be nice if this turns out to be anything worthwhile. I will definitely be watching it with the others here to see if it does. I won't hold my breath, but I will hold out hope.

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 07:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Kangaruex4Ewe

He reminds me of someone who should be in one of those old Grey Poupon commercials.

THANK YOU!!

That 'grey poupon' thing has baffled me ever since Wayne's World came out. Didn't know how to spell it and wondered WTF?! Dijon mustard...case closed.

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 07:17 AM
link   
They will reveal that they were under great pressure to assure the public that UFOs posed no danger to national security. I think technically, that is still a "secret."

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 07:23 AM
link   

hahaha.. guess we are a bunch that have had a laugh over that one.

Surdenly is interesting.. but i'm afraid it's not going to reveal any 'news'...
edit on 1/9/2012 by kloejen because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 07:36 AM
link   
Disclosure again? That's the gazillionth time I've heard it!

edit on 1-9-2012 by OrionHunterX because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join