It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Research into the Prophecies & Predictions of Billy Meier

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 02:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Springer
reply to post by MNnativeamer

Logic, open minds( not predetermined it's all real) and experts are the arbiters of truth in this case.

Unless you need to believe, it becomes apparent just like it's apparent an image in a book is in a book, and not on another planet.

As apparent as the fact an Alien "ray gun" is a 1970's toy manufactured on Earth (we found out where it's in the ATS archives), it's been found in a toy catalog.

Springer...

Do 'Logic, open minds and experts' throw right away the whole treasure or money, just because he finds a few dollar notes as suspicious or "fake" ? I don't think so, and such minds would evaluate each & every evidence on its own merit but do not use the above illogical pattern or reasoning.

There are people who feel these are silly claims and not counted as evidence against the case. Besides, it is irrelevant in this thread, since i made it clear in my first post that this thread deals only with my research into the scientific & other information in Meier' contact notes. Please try to have a discussion on the 'Valley of Golden Mummies' corroboration, there are countless other threads that already dealt with other evidence.

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 02:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by ZeroPropulsion
Its really hard to say what is true and what is not from his contact reports..i mean was the one with the "valley of gold" published in 1987 or years after?

Meier usually writes down the conversations between him and ETs after their contact, on a paper and takes copies of it and distributes to the FIGU CG(core group) members & others who are interested. Also people who come over to the SSSC would also purchase such contact reports. 1987 was the year in which Meier had this conversation on valley of 10,000 golden mummies in bahariya. I could not find the publication year for the Contact report(CR) 220 being published in the first edition but i could find from the databases mentioned in my first post, that it was published in 1995 book, Semjase-Kontakt-Berichte Block 12. The discovery was only made in 1999.

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by MNnativeamer
I want to know who the authority is on determining whether he is a fraudster or genuine?? ATS bloggers? I think I will believe the experts who have looked at the physical evidence and were left scratching their heads.
Yeah, the ships in the pictures look like wedding cakes or whatever they've been called but who has seen a real UFO before. How can someone say the beam ships are fake when they've never seen one themselves.
We can replicate a full size jumbo jet and even make it fly in the form of an R/C does that mean jumbo jets aren't real?
Plus I don't see him gaining anything financially. That's the clincher for me. If he was trying to get rich off of this, then I woulda write him off a long time ago.
A guy with a 6th grade education could not pull off a huge scam like this for so long and make it look so convincing.
Think about the technology he was using back in the 70s when he was recording the ships moving in the air. Impossible with the video technology from then, especially from a guy with a 6th grade education.

What rubbish! Another gullible brainwashed mieir believer!

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by mahigitam

A couple photos and 8mm film caught some Swiss saucer exercises by surprise and the
oil companies had to expand the event into a circus to cover up the superior than oil machines.

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 04:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jay-morris
reply to post by Hongkongphooey

However, did they get one armed men to replicate them? Were they replicated with todays technology or what was available to a 'poor' one armed man in the 1960's??? Today we can replicate anything with enough budget and gagets. I am impressed with some of his films and photos, that is not to say he did not hoax some of the latter ones.Now for those who say he was caught lying so everything is a lie, what absolute utter nonsense. People tell the truth sometimes and lie other times, you included! I also believe that Billy had initial contact and then may have done some things to keep the story going. One thing for sure he did point out that he was told that Mount Everest isn't the tallest mountain in the world and was proved right!
His wife came forward and admited she was the alien in the ray
gun photo.

We all know that a "gullible believer" is a person who cannot back up his claims which are treated by him as facts. Since you are claiming that Billy's ex-wife said that she was the alien in the ray gun photo. Can you provide evidence to back it up ? And if you cant, we all know what it means. Anyhow, please stick to the thread, if anybody who cannot add any valuable info to this thread that deals only with my research into the prophecies and predictions, please stay away. If anybody's only talent is to repeat the same old BS, please stay away too. thank you

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Sorry, she was not the person with the ray gun, but
she knew the person who posed for the photos. We
can pretty much say that all his photos and footage
are hoaxed. This has been proved time and time agai
As with his predictions, they either show the document
after the prediction has happened, as has been proven,
and we also have predictions like ww3, which have been
wrong everytime.

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Sorry, she was not the person with the ray gun, but she knew the person who posed for the photos.

You mean Kalliope told that she knew the person who posed as a woman for the ray gun photos ? If that is what you mean, then ofcourse people expect you to provide evidence of that & can you back that up ?

As with his predictions, they either show the document after the prediction has happened, as has been proven,

You mean each and every piece of information in Meier's contact notes always happened only after the discovery or do you mean only some ? If you say only some, then what about the other stuff that was/is only discovered by scientists much later ?

..and we also have predictions like ww3, which have been wrong everytime.

Can you provide evidence that Meier used the word 'prediction' for WW3 and not 'prophecy' ? He made it clear since the beginning that there is a difference between prophecy and prediction. Even the information is presented in always as a probable case but never with 100% certainity.

Hope you prove yourself as a person who backs up his claims with evidence & not just act like a person who in your own words is called - as "gullible".

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Okay, you want to stick to his predictions. There is no evidence
that meier predicted anything. What we have are documents released
after the event had taken place, and these so called predictions that happened
way in the future are rubbish too.

I suggest you read this

I remember debating with you about the meier videos
and photos. People like you are easily led into these cases/cults.
No matter what evidence is thrown at you that meier is a fraud,
you will not listen, hence this thread is pointless.

Read the link i posted. If you still believe his predictions hold water,
then you are always going to believe that.

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Since you have made 2 claims: 'kalliope knows the woman in ray gun photos' & 'Meier predicted WW3', you have the burden of proof to back them up otherwise there is no difference between believer and you. It seems you do not have any evidence for that and are evading the issue. I will be waiting for your evidence if any exists.

There is no evidence that meier predicted anything. What we have are documents released after the event had taken place, and these so called predictions that happened way in the future are rubbish too.

Typical Blind believer who avoids plenty of supporting evidence. Do you think you can defend your stance on this one. Suppose there was a corroboration scale(1, 2 & 3) prepared based on the content value & verifiability factor in the CRs. Say 1 on scale contains vauge information, 2 on scale contains some extra relevant information and 3 on scale contains very specific information(like date, topic, person, copyright books..). Now there happens to be somuch information that relates to scale values 1, 2 & 3. Mostly what happens with the biased believers is that their eyes can only see value 1 info and disregard the value 3 info. If you want value 3 info, check this out.

5,100 Year-Old Iceman Proves Meier UFO Contact Case True!
www.theyfly.com...

I suggest you read this
Read the link i posted. If you still believe his predictions hold water, then you are always going to believe that.

I actually have read it and found several mistakes and fallacies. If you want to debate any part present in that page, the choice is yours. I also suggest you to read www.theyfly.com... Isnt it important to read both sides of the story and most importantly do our own research ?

As an example take
Io's Ocean

IIG: "It is not believed that Io was once covered in water. The possibility was suggested in 1979 to explain the appearance of Io....Meier's incorrect information again matches incorrect information reported in the media."

Another ridiculous assumption. Meier allegedly published the information in CR 115, October 19, 1978. He may have possibly published in Semjase(First Edition, 1977-1982) before March 1979.The 'Ocean hypothesis' on Io was not entirely striked out & is still considered among scientists.

EVIDENCE FOR SOLID WATER FOUND ON JUPITER'S MOON IO - 1993
www.nasa.gov...

The Chance for Life on Io - 2010
www.astrobio.net...
"Computer models suggest Io formed in a region around Jupiter where water ice was plentiful. Io's heat, combined with the resulting possibility of liquid water, could have made life plausible. There must have been quite a lot of water on Io shortly after formation, judging from the amount of water ice on Europa and Ganymede..."
edit on 5-9-2012 by mahigitam because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Sounds like no one ever traced down the saucers but joined the ballyhoo about
the sighting for sheer profit. Well the fuss was probably supported by oil money
and further drove up the price of oil. Don't you people realize all the UFO and
aliens fuss is shelled out by top oil management to keep their possession of
the superior technology a secret. Well keep up the fuss cause who would ever
keep stacks of Billy Meier paraphernalia around for years except those fooled
by oil or oil holdings themselves.

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by gortex

There are people having different views on the case coming to different conclusions.

But ultimately there is only one conclusion that holds any water , Billy Meier and his entourage perpetrated a fairly obvious hoax , a hoax that some were all to willing to buy in to .

The prophecies & predictions of Billy Meier are no more believable than his wedding cake UFO or time traveling Dinosaur pictures .

Yes the skeptics concentrate on photo's, what about the movies? try and concentrate on the text, or have a look at the ufo movies if that is what you seek BUT the text is FAR more than a ufo

Please consider you miss the point and are not being scientific by being concerned only with the ufo pictures.

If Its then not for you its of no consequence to anyone. Nobody.

Religion has many people in a delusional existence since 2000 years ago but many are coming out of it now, we can only say we dont know much.

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by TeslaandLyne
Well the fuss was probably supported by oil money
and further drove up the price of oil. Don't you people realize all the UFO and
aliens fuss is shelled out by top oil management to keep their possession of
the superior technology a secret. Well keep up the fuss cause who would ever
keep stacks of Billy Meier paraphernalia around for years except those fooled
by oil or oil holdings themselves.

Seems like a highly unplausible theory to me.

Looks, UFOs are real. Please, to say oil companies have created the UFO phenomenon is just silly, when you consider the evidence.

Maybe you were being funny with this comment and I missed it. If you were being serious, think again.

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Hello All,

Be careful to not miss the boat here. This isn't about the contact notes., the dinosaur photos, the plejarins, the wedding cake UFO, the ray gun, who held it, faked saucers in trees or anything else of the sort. Meier/FIGU agents come and go but the message remains the same. This new approach is playing the "research" card as a new angle of infiltration into a public Forum. Bottom line here is and ALWAYS WILL BE trolling for new recruits into the Meier/FIGU religion. Don't be misled by the smoke and mirrors of the "research" ploy. It's all about the religion and will NEVER be about anything else but trying to get folks to join.

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Jchristopher5

Well in that the oil companies (OC), not exactly them but the higher ups like
Rockefeller who even had UFO reports for help not tell exactly what was truly
going on. They have the money to do what they please as far as dis information
goes or just generating a lot of inconclusive information.

Why do the OC uber controllers spend to cover up Billy Meier clam shell saucer
photos with phony goings on for more dialogue. Well perhaps there are more
such craft seen in Mexico and elsewhere and by individuals and do not wish
any validation of existence of super craft much less being owned and operated
by front line of secret technology that is well hidden. People can't even get the
official science right in areas that are even close operation of over unity saucers.

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Hello mahigitam,

The ol' hit-'n-run, eh? Good job! All of you religious zealots seem to be cut from the same cloth.
edit on 23-9-2012 by hiflier because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Do 'Logic, open minds and experts' throw right away the whole treasure or money, just because he finds a few dollar notes as suspicious or "fake" ?

Try this one:

Do "logic open minded people and experts" lose thrust in their partner after one catches the other halve in bed with someone else?

There is no "wait! I told the truth then and then, really! believe me! " after a lie is found in claims with such a big weight. The whole time-line becomes contaminated after being caught.

I am completely and utterly allergic to lies and can't be bothered with the "treasury's" after even just one of them.

You lie, you bye bye.
edit on 23/9/12 by D.Wolf because: /quote added

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 10:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Jay-morris

So saying that, every single human being who read these things back then, are liars and you are not??

i think someone holds their arrogant opinions higher than everyone elses and thinks no proof......is actual proof.

instead of just saying unsubstantiated stuff Jay, how about you come with your own invested information rather than borrowing it from every other chump who think a belief and no proof is classed as rock solid evidence.....and make up lies that its been proven to be a hoax when it has not at all, and when asked once more to provide evidence, brush over it like the habitual liars they are!!??!!

consistence in lies ends up as mediocrity because lies are beliefs made up to pretend there is fact and a lie always begets more lies until your simple mind runs out of ways to lie. when your basket is empty, you return to the same beginnings to recite your same rhetorical garbage, repeat the same thing over and over and because you cannot explain anything beyond your beliefs, suddenly the nasty personal attacks, accusations and abuse appears like depraved psychopathic wild animals wedged into a corner!! you denounce everyone yet your argument is so very poor and baseless, that you have to act out this pretentious act just to save face.

like you've been asked several times.....come with evidence of your claims or just keep lying over and over to appeal to your impoverished intellect because everyday the truth grows and your lies just breed shame and embarrassment!!!

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 11:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Jay-morris

Tell you what Jay. Go and read the prophecies and the contact notes...then you will read things that have not occurred yet and then, you will have solid insight to what prophecies and predictions are. People that read these publishing s decades ago, read the same things around today, and time after time things have developed just how the prophecies and predictions said.

I mean, you haven't even read any of them, so how would you know if anything of Meiers was true? You place yourself in ignorance and then ride upon it just because you belief...not know, but believe there were no predictions. that's stupidity 101 Jay!!

If you're not going to read anything then take your baseless claims and disappear back to your closed off judgmental existence because all you are doing is committing slander on something you clearly DO NOT understand...on something you WILL NOT read and therefore YOU DO NOT KNOW ANYTHING, but the things you've brushed up on by other people.

How about you enlighten us on just what you have read and researched of Meiers, if anything, that gives you rights and privileges to condemn Meier, the teachings, reports, etc or any of us that are invested in them. No name calling, no slanderous comments and no immature dismissals to get your backside out of dodge like you people usually do when you become faceless cowards!!

you tell us what you base this all and what you have investigated yourself and then we'll give you the benefit or whatever doubt you deserve!! and then you're going to explain why and how you base your claims on what you know!!

Your credibility hangs in the balance here my friend, so I'd advise you to be prepared for an onslaught if you are playing with a dud hand!!
edit on 25-1-2013 by adamneilwillis because: alterations to grammer

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 07:34 PM
link   
a reply to: adamneilwillis

The case of Billy Meier is extremely important because the visual data, proven false, was extremely elaborate and Billy had this convincing narrative about his story and he convinced a lot of influential people. When we accept the fact that he the visual data doesn't stand up, all we're left with is predictions and prophecies. For one, given his publishing methods and circulation, nobody seems to have done an exhaustive study of what Billy wrote, exactly, and when he wrote it. Meaning, many of the predictions could have been added later... until I see original publishing dates... I would not trust him. Secondly, I lot of his predictions are extremely derivative - they're based on other famous prophecies, such as the Prophecy of the Popes, Revelations, and the huge environmental cataclysms are found in the writings of many saints.

I think the lesson of Billy Meier with respect to all contactee cases is that one must look at the overall narrative. With Meier, people got caught up in proving or disproving details - when we take a step back and really ask ourselves who the hell is Billy Meier, we come to realize that our main evidence about Billy Meier comes from Billy Meier. He was a problem child, and then apparently spent years roaming the world, doing different trades, and so on. Then he returned to his Swiss village and began his publishing endeavours and the rest of it, and passed along a lot of really well established prophecy as his own, or coming from his alien contacts. The part of the narrative that doesn't make sense is that this alien civilization had chosen Billy Meier as a person who would communicate with the rest of us, and as "proof" of their authenticity the aliens would "pose" their space craft for his cameras, and make predictions. If an alien civilization really wanted to convince us, through Meier, of their existence, there are so many simpler things they could have done, rather than rely on predictions and prophecies. The story simply lacks common sense at the end of the day.

The whole UFO field is so problematic, suffering from so much subjective evidence, and crappy evidence, we must insist on really high standards of proof - there are many cases that meet such high standards (cases with dozens of witnesses, etc...).. these lone wolf contactee cases are suspect... Meier was the most "convincing" of the lot, and it turned out to be bogus, so I think the whole notion of benevolent alien contactees needs to be revisited and challenged both in terms of overall narrative and then individual pieces of evidence. If an alien civilization wanted to prove that a contactee was legitimate, all they would have to do is leave a piece of technology, give us a new math formula, or some knowledge that the contactee could not possibly get himself/herself... in the case of Billy Meir, the aliens were acting a lot like the God of the Old or New Testament... "oh ye of little faith" - basically, asking us to have faith in their contactee whose prophecies are supposed to prove something?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join