It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Research into the Prophecies & Predictions of Billy Meier

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 04:32 AM
link   
Hello All, I have known Meier case for atleast 4 years & just like any other case/claim(s), i have read alot of material on this case to come to a reasonable conclusion. There are people having different views on the case coming to different conclusions. Neverthless, what can be said surely about this case is that it is very controversial. There were numerous threads that have occupied on discussing the physical evidence like photos, videos, metal samples & sound samples. But very few threads have dealt with corroboration of scientific & other information in the case. But most or all of those threads dealt with the same old "corroborations" that have been promoted either by Michael Horn or others almost a decade ago.

In this thread, i would like to present my research into the alleged corroborations for the scientific & other information from those contact reports that have not been widely known before. Before we go into it, i would like to remind you that this research like most on the such websites have limitations, which will be explained below.

There are 3 editions of german contact reports published by Meier since 1975 until today, the latest 3rd edition was being published since 2002. UFO researchers Late Wendelle Stevens & Lou Zinsstag based their english translations in 1970's on the 1st earlier version. The first 2 editions of contact reports(CRs) were apparently self-published by FIGU/Billy in german and were purchased by relatively few persons(?) in Europe, South America, USA & other places. These books rarely or never appear among book stores(exceptions included). But fortunately, 2 UFO groups/organisations had these earlier 2 rare editions of german CRs in their huge database. So using the above 2 databases and the one from FIGU we can find the year of book publication and the CRs(~550 until today) numbers which were published in that corresponding year. I think this is more than enough for our preliminary investigation here.

Source:
www.ignaciodarnaude.com...
www.afu.info...
www25.brinkster.com...

For a complete investigation, we need to obtain & check those 2 earlier editions of CRs for the confirmation of the alleged information having been present in those published books & in those corresponding years. Other scientific methods to ascertain the year in which the book was published can also be suggested for more confirmation. Since this is a serious limitation for most people, let us hope someone from Switzerland or Europe would pursue this matter to some extent atleast, if he/she is interested in it.

Having said that, i am going to present the corroboration articles one by one, & will move on after having some discussion with others on it or we can change the rules whenever we want. Please let me know if any of these events were already recognised officially by science before Meier's publication of it in books. Most importantly, please stick to the heading of this thread, which means we deal only with the corroborations but not with any photos, videos, audio and metal samples.
----------------------------------------------------------

Contact Report 220, Wednesday, December 2, 1987

Billy: Good, then I would like to ask you something in reference to Egyptian mummy tombs. It is always maintained that the clairvoyant Cayce, or whatever his name is, should have said that underground cities and large mummy tombs, etc. are still buried in Egypt. What is to be made of this?

Quetzal: Such cities and tombs actually exist, but they haven’t been found up to the current time. For example, one of the largest mummy tombs, which comes from the 1st and 2nd century A.D., is located in the Egyptian place of Bahariya. In this tomb, about 10,000 mummies are buried, together with a lot of gold.

Billy: And, have the archaeologists not found anything there yet, or are the graves already robbed?

Quetzal: So far, the earthly archaeologists still have no notion or even knowledge of this large tomb

Corroboration: 12 years later.
news google.
www.drhawass.com...

edit on 1-9-2012 by mahigitam because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 04:44 AM
link   
How can some of the Meier case be proven "hoax" while some be argued as facts?

A liar is a liar from where I come from, & if part of your story is a proven lie, then credibility is gone.

I got very upset when I learned of the Meier's hoax because I wanted to believe him. He is the flower child spokesman of the Hoax forum here for a reason. He has less credibility than Blossom Goodchild, though I think her photo would be a good 2nd place to Meier's for the Hoax forum.

His videos have been replicated flawlessly.
His testimony unproven and fantasy... or do you believe Venus was a moon of Saturn and "placed" there in orbit?

Not one single landing photo or video?

Jabba no bada..... he's no Jedi.

edit on 1-9-2012 by JibbyJedi because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 05:28 AM
link   
reply to post by mahigitam

Thanks OP.

I believe Billy, as some things that he has said have been proven as true... If he was a fraud, how is this so?

In regards to some things he has stated that has not come to pass, the future is never set in stone, and can be changed/effected from anything in the present..

I think some people really need a greater understanding of how some of this stuff actually works, as with channeling... Just because they are ignorant to the facts, they think their judgment matters. When in reality it doesn't.

I'm interested in reading more, if you have more to offer..?

edit on 1-9-2012 by Sinny because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 05:34 AM
link   
reply to post by mahigitam

There are people having different views on the case coming to different conclusions.

But ultimately there is only one conclusion that holds any water , Billy Meier and his entourage perpetrated a fairly obvious hoax , a hoax that some were all to willing to buy in to .

The prophecies & predictions of Billy Meier are no more believable than his wedding cake UFO or time traveling Dinosaur pictures .

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 07:05 AM
link   
The Meier case is an interesting one, and I have not completely made up my mind. Some of his conversations, that were documented with these aledged ETs disclose informations bizarre when first read in the 1960s, now proven. Then, there is also good evidence that Billy hoaxed photos. If he hoaxed them once.....

My current theory is that Meier once had contact and was given information. It went to his head, the Paladians stopped providing him information, and he then started making it up, to please all of his fans and his ego. So his information is both real and imagined.

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 07:07 AM
link   
The Meier case is an interesting one, and I have not completely made up my mind. Some of his conversations, that were documented with these aledged ETs, disclosed informations bizarre when first read in the 1960s, which are now proven. Then, there is also good evidence that Billy hoaxed photos. If he hoaxed them once.....

My current theory is that Meier once had contact and was given information. It went to his head, the Paladians stopped providing him information, and he then started making it up, to please all of his fans and his ego. So his information is both real and imagined.

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 07:19 AM
link   
The only Interesting thing here is the ability of the human
mind to perpetuate Lies and deception.
edit on 1-9-2012 by rigel4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 07:46 AM
link   
I don't think the Billy Meier is black or white; there is no absolute. While he did lose his credibility, his early years were more or less credible. I believe he may have had actual contact and upon building a following he decided to capitalize on his popularity by turning something that may have been real into a hoax.

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 08:46 AM
link   
Still, the are some strange facts that sort of preclude hoaxing. in some ways....
For one thing he always used a commercial developer (the town drugstore or whatever.....)
The pictures he took have no manipulations done after the fact.....(of taking the pic)
So anything had to be done before developing....
He has only one arm......
he made contacts mostly alone, and his disability may preclude some hoaxing methods....
Wendelle Stevens is no fool, and he was convinced.......

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 08:55 AM
link   
reply to post by stirling

So anything had to be done before developing

He used models so the objects were there but they weren't what he was claiming them to be , this link shows the hoax perfectly .
The Billy Meier UFO hoax: conclusive 'smoking gun' proof of deception

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 10:03 AM
link   
reply to post by JibbyJedi

How can some of the Meier case be proven "hoax" while some be argued as facts? A liar is a liar from where I come from, & if part of your story is a proven lie, then credibility is gone.

You're quest for perfection is exactly that -----> a quest. Live within reality.

Fiction and fact can exist side along.

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by stirling
Still, the are some strange facts that sort of preclude hoaxing. in some ways....
For one thing he always used a commercial developer (the town drugstore or whatever.....)
The pictures he took have no manipulations done after the fact.....(of taking the pic)
he made contacts mostly alone, and his disability may preclude some hoaxing methods....

Dont be so gullible! People have replicated the photos perfectly. Some of the photos are clear hoaxes. The wedding cake photos for example. It bugs the hell out of me that people spend time on this crap, when there are many great ufo cases out there

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jay-morris

Originally posted by stirling

Dont be so gullible! People have replicated the photos perfectly. Some of the photos are clear hoaxes. The wedding cake photos for example. It bugs the hell out of me that people spend time on this crap, when there are many great ufo cases out there

However, did they get one armed men to replicate them? Were they replicated with todays technology or what was available to a 'poor' one armed man in the 1960's??? Today we can replicate anything with enough budget and gagets. I am impressed with some of his films and photos, that is not to say he did not hoax some of the latter ones.

Now for those who say he was caught lying so everything is a lie, what absolute utter nonsense. People tell the truth sometimes and lie other times, you included!

I also believe that Billy had initial contact and then may have done some things to keep the story going. One thing for sure he did point out that he was told that Mount Everest isn't the tallest mountain in the world and was proved right!

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 12:43 PM
link   
I've heard the whole Billy Meier story, and I find it fascinating. Why? Because some of the things in his story are in my eyes still a mystery.

What I truly believe is that something very strange happened to Billy, but I also believed whatever it was - stopped, and Billy felt the need to continue with his story and basically made a bunch of stuff up. That's where it all went down the drain, and he's now a super hoax lol. The ray gun, space suit, pictures of aliens with the head cropped out (lol), Billy should've left it alone.
edit on 1-9-2012 by SpaceCowboy78 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Hongkongphooey

However, did they get one armed men to replicate them? Were they replicated with todays technology or what was available to a 'poor' one armed man in the 1960's??? Today we can replicate anything with enough budget and gagets. I am impressed with some of his films and photos, that is not to say he did not hoax some of the latter ones.

Now for those who say he was caught lying so everything is a lie, what absolute utter nonsense. People tell the truth sometimes and lie other times, you included! 

I also believe that Billy had initial contact and then may have done some things to keep the story going. One thing for sure he did point out that he was told that Mount Everest isn't the tallest mountain in the world and was proved right!

The people who replicated the photos done it the same
why he did, using models, wire, model trees and illusion
in distaces. All could have been done with a man with one
arm. Saying that, who is to say that he did not have help. His
wife came forward and admited she was the alien in the ray
gun photo.

As for the photos looking real, they are some of the worst photos
i have ever seen. I have debated with many mieir believers, and like
most cults, thsy dont want to know the truth. They sweep all the mieir
BS under the carpet and still say he is telling the truth

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Its really hard to say what is true and what is not from his contact reports..i mean was the one with the "valley of gold" published in 1987 or years after?
I live in switzerland, actually very near by where his star center is..i've seen videos of him giving interviews and i have to say, he behaves like a normal swiss old guy would, except that he seems to be very kind hearted. I dont think he just created stuff to "keep the story going"..doesnt seem like he's getting big monetary gain from this.

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Yes it all a hoax..i bet he is faking his missing arm too...

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 12:12 AM
link   
I want to know who the authority is on determining whether he is a fraudster or genuine?? ATS bloggers? I think I will believe the experts who have looked at the physical evidence and were left scratching their heads.
Yeah, the ships in the pictures look like wedding cakes or whatever they've been called but who has seen a real UFO before. How can someone say the beam ships are fake when they've never seen one themselves.
We can replicate a full size jumbo jet and even make it fly in the form of an R/C does that mean jumbo jets aren't real?
Plus I don't see him gaining anything financially. That's the clincher for me. If he was trying to get rich off of this, then I woulda write him off a long time ago.
A guy with a 6th grade education could not pull off a huge scam like this for so long and make it look so convincing.
Think about the technology he was using back in the 70s when he was recording the ships moving in the air. Impossible with the video technology from then, especially from a guy with a 6th grade education.

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 12:17 AM
link   
Plenty of rediculous looking pictures have been put into the public that he gets credit for but it was put out by others to discredit his other stuff.
Im about a 95% believer. I'd be 100% if he would just show a video of his contacts or even a picture.

EVEN if he is a scammer, I see nothing wrong with the message of it all.

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 01:22 AM
link   
reply to post by MNnativeamer

Logic, open minds( not predetermined it's all real) and experts are the arbiters of truth in this case. The best part is you don't need to be an expert to see the fallacy in the bogus images, writings, etc...

Unless you need to believe, it becomes apparent just like it's apparent an image in a book is in a book, and not on another planet.

As apparent as the fact an Alien "ray gun" is a 1970's toy manufactured on Earth (we found out where it's in the ATS archives), it's been found in a toy catalog. When someone says it was "planted" in the catalog years before Billeye showed his image(yes, I've even been told that whopper) to discredit him, it's pretty obvious the bollocks is flowing like sweet nectar wine.There will be those who drinketh of the cup, and there's nothing we can do for those folks.

There's so much more but it's just not worthy of rehashing it all again, do the due diligence and research and you'll see for yourself it's all fantasy not done well. It's all a HOAX, and that's where this thread belongs, the dread ATS HOAX forum.

Springer...

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join