It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul Announcing 3rd Party Run On The Jay Leno Show?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 03:48 AM
link   
Its all speculation at this point. But considering the number(despite MSM's claims) of his followers and their pleading for it, myself included, I expect it. Nobody else has a chance to get his supporters to follow them because we know nobody else has the iron this man has shown in his service in congress. Have faith my fellow americans. This fight is far from over.
Facebook
libertyvlogger.com...
fight4freedom.net...

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 03:55 AM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Not the 1st nor the last to mention this.

If he ran 3rd party, he'd still lose... our votes don't count, because they count the votes.

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 04:33 AM
link   
or his retirement from Politics altogether ?

2md line.

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 05:29 AM
link   
I'm a fan of Ron Paul, but I'm not delusional, he knows how to take a loss; I seriously doubt he would run third party. If he does, great, but in order to run competently he's going to need to spend a massive amount of money. If he runs just to have his name on the ballot, then he's running just to spite Romney and still won't win.

Basically he has no chance; even if the elections weren't fixed he'd have a hard time rallying the support he needs to actually win the race. The MSM won't give him any coverage, nor do they ever with third party candidates (have you ever heard them mention Gary Johnson?), so he would have to take his campaign online, as he has done already for the most part seeing he has a huge online presence.

top topics

join