It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can you trust the law?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 05:01 AM
link   
reply to post by TheCaucasianAmerican

I couldn't agree more. Especially with the fact that the officers in the Tacoma homeless man shooting both had tazers at the ready. I'm not sure if the officer in the Seattle shooting had one. But they shot that guy in the freaking back! I guess we will have to wait and see how this latest turkey shoot pans out. I think the citizens of this country, including myself, are in for a rough ride.

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 05:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheCaucasianAmerican
reply to post by JibbyJedi

Lol I already served a tour in Afghanistan.

But if it came between my life or his... well I think you know the answer to that one.

One doesn't need a "tour" to determine who's life is on the line and what to do.

1 tour is admirable, 2 is respectable, 3 is pushing courageous while your luck, more than that is our probable future LEO officers. If you're not familiar with the literature, many departments seem to prefer unstable and low IQ recruits.

These facts of life are not across the board but are occurring in some areas.
People seem to expect a domino effect but life is not like a movie. Affected future officers will be in a wide spread area of the country, so one can't blame the whole but only local possible corruption.

Aside from that.... why would you do a tour under the current regime?
Have you been so blinded by Patriotism and Nationalism boundries as to see not the bigger picture? If you haven't realized the current agenda.... might I suggest a career in Law Enforcement?

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 05:21 AM
link   
"Can you trust the law?"

Most certainly not since justice is blind and can be purchased! Can we trust the police, well thery are essentially a paramilitary army there to inforce the will of the totalitarian technocracy NWO Illuminati scum! So i think the answer is most obvious to those of us who are awake.

Stuff there laws, we/u/i dont make them. "They" do!!!!
edit on 1-9-2012 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 08:02 AM
link   
question is better framed as "can you trust Authority?"

top topics

<< 1   >>

join