Attention Right Wing Bashers

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 02:38 AM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

Our "opinion" is the only thing that counts. We won't let leftists define us.

The Tea Party is defining itself, via all the vids I posted. It's straight out of the horses mouth. Your "little" group does not define the larger movement that are actually doing things.

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 02:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by RealSpoke
reply to post by beezzer

Our "opinion" is the only thing that counts. We won't let leftists define us.

The Tea Party is defining itself, via all the vids I posted. It's straight out of the horses mouth. Your "little" group does not define the larger movement that are actually doing things.

Our little group is a reflaction of the whole.

Can I define you leftists by a few extreme videos?

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 02:40 AM
link   
reply to post by RealSpoke

Quit the lying...we know your are wrong and so do you...

You are embarrassing yourself....no more credibility than NBC.

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 02:41 AM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

If I claimed to be in a certain leftist group, yup.

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 02:42 AM
link   
reply to post by timetothink

The Kochs have been aiding the TP the entire time.

Americans for Prosperity has worked closely with the Tea Party since the movement’s inception. In the weeks before the first Tax Day protests, in April, 2009, Americans for Prosperity hosted a Web site offering supporters “Tea Party Talking Points.” The Arizona branch urged people to send tea bags to Obama; the Missouri branch urged members to sign up for “Taxpayer Tea Party Registration” and provided directions to nine protests. The group continues to stoke the rebellion. The North Carolina branch recently launched a “Tea Party Finder” Web site, advertised as “a hub for all the Tea Parties in North Carolina.”

www.newyorker.com...

Ron Paul is bankrolled by Bilderberg group member Peter Theil so... lol...

I posted 4 videos all from the Tea Party..are they lying too? Or are they not the "real" tea party"? They just have the same name.

edit on 1-9-2012 by RealSpoke because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 02:42 AM
link   
DP
edit on 1-9-2012 by RealSpoke because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 02:44 AM
link   

reply to post by beezzer

If I claimed to be in a certain leftist group, yup.

The thing is, I claim to be a certain way and get called a liar.

Yet you find it repugnant to be defined yourself.

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 02:45 AM
link   
This country was hijacked by ideologues who are screered of the koch brothers famous lefist talking point but turn a blind eye to the Buffets and Soros.

The only good rich folk are those who vote and give to the DNC quite hypocritical tho how can there be millionaire and billionaire leftists?

Hmmm.

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 02:46 AM
link   
reply to post by neo96

This country was hijacked by ideologues who are screered of the koch brothers famous lefist talking point but turn a blind eye to the Buffets and Soros.

Nope. Buffet, Soros, Koch are all the same. They are all fascists.

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 02:46 AM
link   

How am I lying? Other than maybe the TP was hijacked.

You also posted this....................

The Tea Party was never hijacked nor was it ever grass roots. It was always ALWAYS bankrolled by the Koch brothers. This propaganda about it being "hijacked" started going around once people noticed it was the Kochs that was behind it.

So, which one is it? Or are you going to "define" it, as you go?

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 02:47 AM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

Probably because I'm not lying or part of an awful political group and turns a blind eye to their mis-doings.

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 02:48 AM
link   
Ron Paul takes credit for it...but I beg to differ......

After Rick Santelli’s historic rant on CNBC sparked nationwide attention on February 19, 2009, the Top Conservatives On Twitter community began to rally immediately to go into action. Brooks recalls the initial daily planning conference calls leading up to the first coordinated event.

“Most of the organizers on the calls were first-principle conservatives” he says, noting that there was only one avowed libertarian present for the calls. Many were disaffected Republicans who didn’t believe there was an effective party structure with which to fight the progressive agenda. Others were conservatives who didn’t feel at home in any party structure. All felt the urgency that the fight needed to be joined.

None of them ever mentioned Ron Paul. The tea party phenomenon blossomed into something none of us on those calls were able to anticipate; from huge Tax Day rallies nationwide to a massive march on Washington D.C. to tectonic electoral shifts in 2010. It’s understandable that some politician would like to get some of the credit for kicking it off.

But the leaderless, agile, principle-driven movement that is tea party succeeds precisely because it has no “father figure” out in front, in spite of media attempts to stuff everyone from Dick Armey to Ron Paul to Newt Gingrich to Sarah Palin in that role. Tea party has been able to navigate the rough waters of the past two years in spite of every effort to anchor it to a personality

www.broadsidebooks.net...

This is who organized the first actual TP get together in 2009:

Felicia Cravens organized the Houston Tea Party on February 27, 2009, and has been a leader of that organization over the subsequent two years. She can be reached on Twitter at @somethingfishie

No Koch brothers or any other big money......

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 02:49 AM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

Sure, it was hijacked, happy?

Maybe I was wrong, will have to research again. But like I said Ron Paul is bankrolled by billionaire bilderberg steering committee Peter Theil, so it isn't really anything to be proud of.

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 02:49 AM
link   

reply to post by beezzer

Probably because I'm not lying or part of an awful political group and turns a blind eye to their mis-doings.

So once again, I'm being called a liar.

Okay.

So glad you represent the ideology of purity and innocence.

Haters are gonna hate, I suppose.
edit on 1-9-2012 by beezzer because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 02:50 AM
link   

reply to post by neo96

Nope. Buffet, Soros, Koch are all the same. They are all fascists.

Then why wasn't those included in the earlier postS?

Oh I know dogma,demagoguery etc.

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 02:50 AM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

I didn't call you a liar. Where did I? I said you should not make excuses for the awful party you belong to.

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 02:51 AM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Because I haven't talked about anything they belong to? It would have been completely irrelevant to mention. If I were talking about media matters it would have been sufficient.

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 02:52 AM
link   
reply to post by RealSpoke

You are lying and if you knew anything about the TP you would know there are many groups claiming to be TP...but they have hijacked the movement for their own means.....you, young man, are either very confused or deliberatly misleading everyone for your own agenda.

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 02:53 AM
link   

reply to post by beezzer

I didn't call you a liar. Where did I? I said you should not make excuses for the awful party you belong to.

It is not an awful party. Just because it espouses personal responsibility, smaller government. . . . oh wait. Now I see why you think it's awful.

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 02:54 AM
link   
If you just want to stir some ire against the Democrats maybe you can tell everyone Ron Paul was refused speaking at their convention too. Also that Paul was refused nomination there as well. Someone might be offended by that. Derp.

new topics
top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join