Attention Right Wing Bashers

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 02:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by RealSpoke
reply to post by neo96

Stay out of my womb, but hey pay for my birth control pills".

And what is the RNCs? But your own birth control, regardless how poor you are, if you get pregnant (even if raped) be forced to have the baby. We won't give poor people, foodstamps, medicaid, or WIC if you have that said baby..who cares if it starves...at least you didn't have that abortion.

edit on 1-9-2012 by RealSpoke because: (no reason given)

Missed the point I see telling people to stay out of a womb is telling them they do not have to pay for their 10 dollar birth control pills or going to planned parenthood that gives them away for free.

Rationaiizing murder of potential democratic voters never saw the logic in that 2.2 trillion dollars of all current federal spending is going to all that "compassion" and what has that accomplished?

trillions of debt and people enslaved to the body politic so where is the compassion?

A life no better than yesterday and a future no better but hey there is that "moral superiority" in action./

The Dnc solution of just throwing money at perceived problems nah manufactured problems is nothing but fascism all in the name of the common good.

Spoken by every 2 bit dictator who ever lived heres looking out for the little people who just can never look out for themselves.

Golf clap
edit on 1-9-2012 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 02:05 AM
link   
reply to post by timetothink

If I may correct you and our good friend, the conservative bunny... That was the Tea Party before it got hijacked and the message got cloudier and cloudier as the bandwagon jumpers started doing what all politicians do... changing with the wind and public opinion polls.

The not so secret secret on ATS... I was Republican for most of my life ( Until W's second term ) and was very much into the Tea Party when it first formed. But don't tell anyone or I'll lose my lib clout.

~Heff
edit on 9/1/12 by Hefficide because: Missed an entire word??? Yeah, bedtime soon!

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 02:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by RELDDIR
reply to post by Uniceft17

I've noticed that there's in inverse correlation with intelligence and words posted.

Ok.

This was an interesting thread and I think I've made my point, can't believe some people who have been here for years still buys into the 2 party system with all the info available here on ATS, I'm thankful to ATS for opening my eyes and exposing the political system for what it really is, I'll pray that some see the light, I think some have, and some just CHOOSE to be blind to it, it's not that hard to figure it out, even my 13 year old brother knows the things. Night all, work in the AM.

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 02:08 AM
link   
reply to post by neo96

This coming from the biggest conservative whiner/liberal basher on the site.

Second line to catch my breath.

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 02:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Hefficide

Those of us that were with the TP from the beginning our still here fighting and we are getting back on....slowly.....

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 02:11 AM
link   
Thanks for the back and forth. Have a good labor day weekend!

Originally posted by Uniceft17

Originally posted by RELDDIR
reply to post by Uniceft17

I've noticed that there's in inverse correlation with intelligence and words posted.

Ok.

This was an interesting thread and I think I've made my point, can't believe some people who have been here for years still buys into the 2 party system with all the info available here on ATS, I'm thankful to ATS for opening my eyes and exposing the political system for what it really is, I'll pray that some see the light, I think some have, and some just CHOOSE to be blind to it, it's not that hard to figure it out, even my 13 year old brother knows the things. Night all, work in the AM.

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 02:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hefficide

If I may correct you and our good friend, the conservative bunny... That was the Tea Party before it got hijacked and the message got cloudier and cloudier as the bandwagon jumpers started doing what all politicians do... changing with the wind and public opinion polls.

The not so secret secret on ATS... I was Republican for most of my life ( Until W's second term ) and was very much into the Tea Party when it first formed. But don't tell anyone or I'll lose my lib clout.

~Heff
edit on 9/1/12 by Hefficide because: Missed an entire word??? Yeah, bedtime soon!

That "Tea Party" still exists. Don't let the MSM fool you.

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 02:13 AM
link   
We were also hijacked by some over the top Ron Paul anarchists too....

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 02:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by finitedualities
The fact that people still think there's a difference between the two is hilarious. Maybe lurk around here some more, or better yet, push your head even further into the sand, lmao.

Agreed and double hilarious that people stiil think they have a say period in these phony elections...

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 02:23 AM
link   
reply to post by neo96

After spending the past two years being a "Left Wing Basher", did YOU hold the GOP/Conservatives accountable for every incident at the RNC convention? Or did you completely gloss over or ignore them? Which, apparently, is the very thing you are per-emptively accusing liberals of doing for the DNC convention.

You have no room to talk. You avoided every snafu, hint of racism, or flagrant lie told by speakers at the RNC convention like it was the plague.

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 02:23 AM
link   

Uhhh, no it isn't.... TP is quite the opposite.

2) Abolish lobbying and Super Pacs. Make both of these "professions" illegal.

The TP is funded by Americans for Prosperity, a lobbying group, which is bankrolled by the Koch brothers

en.wikipedia.org...

3) Focus upon corruption, misappropriation, fraud, waste, and irresponsible governmental spending.

Koch Bros Helped By Ear Marks From Tea Party Congressman

4) Modernize and streamline all Federal and state government programs and agencies

The TP doesn't want any state programs, they even tried to destroy public libraries

6) Allow the Bush tax cuts to expire.

The Tea Party and their Koch overlords hates any sort of taxes, so they'd love the Bush tax cuts to continue

7) Discuss some form of flat tax that doesn't favor the rich nor punish the middle or bottom income families.

The don't want any taxes. But a flat tax is never fair. It takes from the poor/middle class at a larger proportion than the rich.

10) Reform social services so that it's harder for criminals to abuse the system by committing fraud.

The TP doesn't want any social services... taxes are stealing. People should be responsible for theselves. Social Darwinism yo....

12) Fix the medical system - either by universal healthcare or a structured set of rules preventing HMO's, doctors, and insurance companies from price gouging.

The TP would hate any universal healthcare...The had the whole "Hands off my Healthcare movement. Who cares if people cannot afford to go to a doctor?

SmithHaven Mall Tea Party -Hands off Health Care

13) Create a common sense set of rules to keep Wall Street, banks, and conglomerates from having both hands and both feet in the cookie jar.

The TP is for no regulations. Free market guys.

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 02:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Hefficide

That was the Tea Party before it got hijacked and the message got cloudier and cloudier

The Tea Party was never hijacked nor was it ever grass roots. It was always ALWAYS bankrolled by the Koch brothers. This propaganda about it being "hijacked" started going around once people noticed it was the Kochs that was behind it.

The Tea Party is the modern day Business Plot minus the coup de tat.

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 02:30 AM
link   
reply to post by RealSpoke

And yet, two Tea Partiers were agreeing with Heff.

Hmmm, either we're not really Tea Party members or you're mistaken.

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 02:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer

I'm posting facts, you are posting opinion. Try again. You're in Germany anyway, how can you tell what the TP is doing in the USA?

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 02:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Blackmarketeer
reply to post by neo96

After spending the past two years being a "Left Wing Basher", did YOU hold the GOP/Conservatives accountable for every incident at the RNC convention? Or did you completely gloss over or ignore them? Which, apparently, is the very thing you are per-emptively accusing liberals of doing for the DNC convention.

You have no room to talk. You avoided every snafu, hint of racism, or flagrant lie told by speakers at the RNC convention like it was the plague.

That really is hilarious never seen my accuser ever hold the current administration or the dnc responsible for the failings of the past 4 years.

Yep favorite tactic is "call them a liar" which is the only thing they can do as if somehow that excuse the disaster of the current administration.

"when you can't run on their record, paint them as people they should run away from"

Awesome quote from guess who.

The last 4 years have been an utter and complete joke and only blind idelogues can't see that nay they do not want to see that so bash the evil righties like that has solved anything.

Reminiscient of blame Bush like that solved anything either say whatever do not really care as if all that "snip" meant to insult will ever change the fact I will not be voting for Obama in 2012 nor does it prove that "broad branind of the right wing are racists yadda yadaa yadda."

I do find it funny that over what 100 threads in the past week alone and the thousands before that some people get all upset by my little old threads.

Wow. the left never has like competition.
edit on 1-9-2012 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 02:35 AM
link   
reply to post by neo96

That really is hilarious never seen my accuser ever hold the current administration or the dnc responsible for the failings of the past 4 years.

Are you kidding me?

link   

Originally posted by beezzer

I'm posting facts, you are posting opinion. Try again. You're in Germany anyway, how can you tell what the TP is doing in the USA?

There are plenty of Tea Partiers here. And I keep in touch with my little group (our wives Facebook) daily.

Our "opinion" is the only thing that counts. We won't let leftists define us.

link   

The DNC convention is up and coming and I want to see those critics hold their own party to the same standards they set for the Republicans This week.

2. Pretty sure 99% of left wing people on ATS are not democrats, as the democratic party is right wing itself.

Bingo dango wingo bongo

I wonder why the ATS crowd is mad that the 24/7 hardcore right fringe is broken by a little criticism for 72 hours?

Strange.

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 02:36 AM
link   

Apparently you didn't read the whole thread.....Americans for Prosperity are not the original TP....they have their own thing going.

They are akin to the Dem's Soros......

Those in glass houses etc....

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 02:37 AM
link   

The Tea Party was never hijacked nor was it ever grass roots. It was always ALWAYS bankrolled by the Koch brothers.

WRONG!!!!!

Perhaps the first "Tea Party" event on record was an event for Ron Paul dubbed "Boston TeaParty07" on December 16, 2007. This event included the throwing of boxes labeled "tea" and "IRS" among others, into the bay. This event was also notable in making online "Money Bomb" history as the largest one-day fundraising event at $6.5 million

Tea Party movement

Being A former RP supporter, and voting for him twice, I know this to be true, 100%

You need to get your facts checked.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join