Attention Right Wing Bashers

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 12:47 AM
link   
After reading a few threads about the last week that was nothing more than bash the evil righties I wait with baited breath that those people who did not waste any time "pointing" out the errors of the evil Republicans and do the same to the Democrats.

The DNC convention is up and coming and I want to see those critics hold their own party to the same standards they set for the Republicans This week.

Come on be as viscious, and as condenscending as those threads show who is morally and intellectually "superior".

Come on ATS show how "fair and balanced" we are. From a no name senator turned Potus whose abismal performance of the last 4 years that they have to drag out Clinton who was a tad bit better than the golden boy of the left.

Go on let's hear the criticism of Fluke speaking and the left's never ending push for corporate products, Birth control,education.alternative energy.

Or the same old tune of "infrastructure" is the key to solving the current financial crisis of Government spending

Let's here the plan to end the massive spending in this country that doesn't end up with an OWS slogan of tax the rich.

Let's hear some substance for once instead of "cess pool debate talking points" that have been spoken on this site for years.

It is one's perogative to hate the Republican's but still the past week I heard nothing new from the Republican critics.

Who am I kidding that will never happen 4 more years of the same failed ideology, 4 more years of the same recycled rhetoric.

4 more years of the same crap different day but hey Voted for Obama because Republicans are evil incarnate Just one thing:

Still underwater on a mortgage, still out of work as of this moment what the hell is going to change in the next 4 years that all that "success" of the past 4 years solve?.
edit on 1-9-2012 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 12:49 AM
link   
reply to post by neo96

As if anything will change when Romey becomes President. Prepared to say the right wing sucks when none of your examples change?

CJ

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 12:54 AM
link   
I'll be here waiting with you, Neo.

We better bring lots of food, water and blankets because we are going to be waiting a loooooong time.

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 12:56 AM
link   
The fact that people still think there's a difference between the two is hilarious. Maybe lurk around here some more, or better yet, push your head even further into the sand, lmao.

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 12:56 AM
link   

The DNC convention is up and coming and I want to see those critics hold their own party to the same standards they set for the Republicans This week.

1. Anyone right wing unless fascist would not be rooting for the Republican party. It's a disgrace you lumped all right wing people together claiming they are all republicans.

2. Pretty sure 99% of left wing people on ATS are not democrats, as the democratic party is right wing itself.

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 01:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by RealSpoke

1. Anyone right wing unless fascist would not be rooting for the Republican party. It's a disgrace you lumped all right wing people together claiming they are all republicans.

2. Pretty sure 99% of left wing people on ATS are not democrats, as the democratic party is right wing itself.

Gracias amigo. Well put.

CJ

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 01:09 AM
link   
reply to post by neo96

The Leftists next week will swoon over the oratory skills emitting from the pie-holes of the idiots speaking of everything but;
the economy, unemployment, GDP, consumer confidence, the war in Afghanistan, Obama's kill-list, raising taxes, cost of food increases, cost of gas increases, Hurricane Issac, drones in AMerican skies, UN tax decrees, ACA, ad nauseum.

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 01:12 AM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

Beezer, I think the Democrats are re-planning their convention as we speak. Their original platform was to attack successful business that creates jobs, now it's H0PE 2.0.

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 01:16 AM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Clinton staying as far away from Charlotte as physically possible
Posted By Josh Rogin
thecable.foreignpolicy.com...

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 01:18 AM
link   
reply to post by RELDDIR

It'll be, "We didn't screw you over well enough the first 4 years, give us a little more time to totally urinate over your rights and freedoms."

Oh wait, you said that, HOPE v2.0.

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 01:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer
reply to post by neo96

The Leftists next week will swoon over the oratory skills emitting from the pie-holes of the idiots speaking of everything but;
the economy, unemployment, GDP, consumer confidence, the war in Afghanistan, Obama's kill-list, raising taxes, cost of food increases, cost of gas increases, Hurricane Issac, drones in AMerican skies, UN tax decrees, ACA, ad nauseum.

As the righties have been this week. Touche.

CJ

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 01:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by RELDDIR
reply to post by beezzer

Beezer, I think the Democrats are re-planning their convention as we speak. Their original platform was to attack successful business that creates jobs, now it's H0PE 2.0.

Thought the DNC platform was going to be " Stay out of my womb, but hey pay for my birth control pills".

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 01:21 AM
link   
thank you for demonstrating what is wrong with our system

we need to come together as a people and just fix this

not try to win the argument

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 01:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by neo96

Still underwater on a mortgage, still out of work as of this moment what the hell is going to change in the next 4 years that all that "success" of the past 4 years solve?.

Not a damn thing, I am afraid.

The problem is this. Republicans have fallen from their Conservative roots, and have drifted too FAR right. Democrats have fallen from their middle ground, and drifted too FAR left. Not to mention, that its all a money making sham, for those involved in politics, and those in Control, don't give a damn about ANY of us. We are nothing to them, except a vote. I say throw them all out.

THIS President hasn't done anything to help this economy. Four more years? He shouldn't have four more days. How can anyone continue to froth over this President?
edit on 1-9-2012 by sonnny1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 01:22 AM
link   
Unless Obama comes up with a new VP or something drastic, I don't see him coming up in November. At this late point, we all know who Barack Obama is. If you are the few undecideds in the battleground states and you still haven't made up your mind, then my guess is that you will vote against Obama.

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 01:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by RELDDIR
reply to post by beezzer

Thought the DNC platform was going to be " Stay out of my womb, but hey pay for my birth control pills".

I hope it is something along those lines.

CJ

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 01:31 AM
link   
reply to post by neo96

If you want some rational debating points from a person who is perceived as a "leftist" then I'll happily provide them. In fact I am eager to because this growing gulf between the parties and the fact that people are more and more often referring to themselves as "Republican" or "Democrat", instead of "American". It's troubling and, in my opinion, both Sun Tsu and Machiavelli would be wringing their hands in delight over what's happening in this country right now.

So here are some thoughts...

1) Call home our troops and make a clear policy of only going to war when it is in the primary interest of America and the American people. Wars, historically, were boons to industry, employment, and work. This time it's backfired on us and now our social services are stressed to the hilt by returning veterans who cannot find work and many of them are now physically or psychologically damaged or disabled to boot. This past decade of war has pushed us to the limit and hasn't helped industry or employment at all.

2) Abolish lobbying and Super Pacs. Make both of these "professions" illegal.

3) Focus upon corruption, misappropriation, fraud, waste, and irresponsible governmental spending.

4) Modernize and streamline all Federal and state government programs and agencies. Run them like a true businessman would run them, and not like they were part of an over-bloated, wild-west, anything goes, barely any accountability bureaucracy. Consolidate all the redundant jobs, modernize, and make Civil Servants pay performance based instead of flat salary.

5) Stop borrowing money to pay off interest on previously borrowed money. This is how average citizens created the housing and credit bubbles - we should expect government to do more.

6) Allow the Bush tax cuts to expire.

7) Discuss some form of flat tax that doesn't favor the rich nor punish the middle or bottom income families.

8) Abolish the Fed.

9) Take steps to get away from a fiat based currency economy.

10) Reform social services so that it's harder for criminals to abuse the system by committing fraud.

11) Tort reform to stop frivolous litigation, which clogs up our courtrooms and excuses corporate greed.

12) Fix the medical system - either by universal healthcare or a structured set of rules preventing HMO's, doctors, and insurance companies from price gouging.

13) Create a common sense set of rules to keep Wall Street, banks, and conglomerates from having both hands and both feet in the cookie jar.

There's a start.

~Heff

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 01:33 AM
link   
Just by reading the title on this thread, if I were left-wing, I wouldn't even go here. It takes a real man or a real woman to come to a thread like this. As a conservative, I also like fairness. Why can't the left take the heat, that they give to the right? The left wants to socialize the wealth in America, but are they willing to socialize America's wealth for the world?

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 01:33 AM
link   

After reading a few threads about the last week that was nothing more than bash the evil righties I wait with baited breath that those people who did not waste any time "pointing" out the errors of the evil Republicans and do the same to the Democrats.

Come on be as viscious, and as condenscending as those threads show who is morally and intellectually "superior".

Come on ATS show how "fair and balanced" we are. From a no name senator turned Potus whose abismal performance of the last 4 years that they have to drag out Clinton who was a tad bit better than the golden boy of the left.

Go on let's hear the criticism of Fluke speaking and the left's never ending push for corporate products, Birth control,education.alternative energy.

Or the same old tune of "infrastructure" is the key to solving the current financial crisis of Government spending

Let's here the plan to end the massive spending in this country that doesn't end up with an OWS slogan of tax the rich.

Let's hear some substance for once instead of "cess pool debate talking points" that have been spoken on this site for years.

It is one's perogative to hate the Republican's but still the past week I heard nothing new from the Republican critics.

Who am I kidding that will never happen 4 more years of the same failed ideology, 4 more years of the same recycled rhetoric.

4 more years of the same crap different day but hey Voted for Obama because Republicans are evil incarnate Just one thing:

edit on 1-9-2012 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

Seriously? This thread is all about bashing the messengers and not focusing on the message, We have topics about Republicans and Democrats on these forums, who posts what and says what is irrelevant, the message is what counts, and I can find plenty of Obama and Romney bashing threads on this forum, point is they are both one in the same, people need to quit getting butt hurt over something that is so stupid, one guy is getting picked on more than the other right now, ok? make a thread for what you believe in, instead of bashing everyone because they are picking on the other guy at the moment.

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 01:36 AM
link   

After reading a few threads about the last week that was nothing more than bash the evil righties

And what are these threads that were nothing more than to bash the evil righties? The right and left both deserved to be bashed into oblivion. Grow up people and quit whining about a certain party getting picked on.

new topics
top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join