It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am not an animal - are you?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 08:12 AM
link   
HAHAHA OP,

NO ONE read the document for context, they just spew what ever they *think or *feel.

yeah ,Im an animal, shoot me up with RBGH, antibiotics, i trust the FDA, they dont kill people, there here for our own good........

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 08:13 AM
link   
yes, we both are

domain: Eukaryota
kingdom: Animilia
phylum: Chordata
class: Mammalia
order: Primates
family: Hominidae
genus: Homo
species: sapiens

and only humans and chimps kill for fun and emotional reasons, you could argue all animals are actually above us
edit on 1-9-2012 by syrinx high priest because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 08:16 AM
link   
Humans are animals,

We certainly are not vitamins or minerals.

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 09:11 AM
link   
while technically true, you really dont want to be defined as an "animal" by your Govt--

Diversion Summary

Those who will not use their brains are no better off than those who have no brains, and so this mindless school of jelly-fish, father, mother, son, and daughter, become useful beasts of burden or trainers of the same.

Silent Weapons for quiet wars--Factor VI

Work: Keep the public busy, busy, busy, with no time to think; back on the farm with the other animals.
Silent Weapons for Quiet Wars-Diversion Summary

Although the so-called "moral issues" were raised, in view of the law of natural selection it was agreed that a nation or world of people who will not use their intelligence are no better than animals who do not have intelligence. Such people are beasts of burden and steaks on the table by choice and consent.
Silent Weapons for Quiet Wars--Energy

Well I must say I do not agree with their definition of animal based on the context of your document, OP.
but many here seem to agree with the Status Quo.

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 12:13 PM
link   
look up BLACKS LAW BOOK 1933 EDITION Human being is a beast unfit to own property ?

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by AlphaHawk
reply to post by PrimitiveWorld

What? There's no such thing as a one person business?

By golly, yes there is, thousands of them. I.e. vending machine route, hot dog stand, an internet business. That's kind of where the term "sole proprietor" would come in. Not that a sole proprietor is always one employee but many times it is.

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by BABYBULL24

For a lot of humans whether they consider themselves an animal or not; depends upon which meaning they choose to believe in.

Link: www.hardcoretruth.com...

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 05:01 PM
link   
No. I am not an animal.Im a human being with the ability to change my behavior. Did you know that when you serve in the Armed Forces you actually become government property? Which is a two edged sword. If you get a sunburn you can be charged with destruction of government property. (probably doesnt happen much) On the other hand, let someone harm one hair on the head of a Soldier, Seaman, Airman or Marine (or the offspring of one). Intentional destruction of government property probably carries a pretty stiff penalty.

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 05:10 PM
link   
We aren't going to be animals long. We are not couch potatoes anymore, we are becoming wwwider and heavier. We aren't as high as we were in the seventies either. What does that make us? Voters, just voters

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Wasn't that a line from the movie "The Elephant Man"? " I am not an animal". If your not an animal, then perhaps your a plant..ooh, what kind? A flower? A vagitable? How bout an eggplant? Or maybe a fungus?

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 06:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Hefficide

The highest order of animals

Debatable, and only by our standards and because of our intellect, that alone is also highly debatable...

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by HUMBLEONE
Wasn't that a line from the movie "The Elephant Man"? " I am not an animal". If your not an animal, then perhaps your a plant..ooh, what kind? A flower? A vagitable? How bout an eggplant? Or maybe a fungus?
not to meantion the skin of a pig and the backbone of a fish & dont meantion the r complex

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 08:26 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 04:24 PM
link   
reply to post by BABYBULL24

this is their Ideology. and their human right is the same as their animal rights. yes we are some sort of animals but we are far better or worse than them !

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 04:52 PM
link   
This was found by Alfred Adask, a self proclaimed sovereign, who beat a Federal Drug case, by overriding their assumption that he is an animal.

Seems like most folks missed the point, entirely.

This has nothing to do with us being animals, or considered animals. It has everything to do with how you go into court, and represent yourself.

What they have done, is made people think the term "person" means a real person, when in fact, in law, that have it defined as a corporation. This is how the "animal" issue works, too.

It's when you do not rebut their presumption, then it stands that they are dealing with an animal, and ,
THAT'S WHY YOU HAVE NO RIGHT IN COURT.

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Serdgiam
Biologically, we are animals. Perhaps with differing physical capabilities, and a soul/spirit if you believe in that, but still in the animalia kingdom nonetheless.

^ This, this and more this.

Regardless of your religious beliefs, supposing you have any, you ARE an animal. In fact we're vertabrates (we have spines), tetrapods (four limbs), primates, and placental mammals at that.

The only people who have trouble coping with the idea that we're animals are those who believe we should treat animals with drastically less respect than we do people. Personally I think most animals should be treated with decency but we humans have trouble doing that with each other, so doing it to what we deem lesser species will be even harder.

Now of course there is a definite concern regarding how the government differentiates between the two (animals and humans). And even more alarming are attempts (and successes) of corporations actually patenting versions of lifeforms (Monsanto has genetically altered crops that it has secured patents to). The idea that you can own a certain lifeform or species wholesale is scary.
edit on 3-9-2012 by Titen-Sxull because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Hi BabyBull,

Few questions for you, before that to answer yours, Yes I am an animal, at times a wild beast and at others a sensitive little lamb.

Do you bleed when you cut yourself?

Do you Inhale and exhale air in and out of your lungs, actually do you have lungs?

Do you rest when tired? Eat when hungry?

If your not an animal are you a machine?

If your a machine, have you been sent from the future?

Sorry getting lost there a bit and thinking of the terminator.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join