It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

James Cameron the revealer & programmer?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 12:13 AM
link   

Its hard to know when your thoughts about any subject begins, or when you really start an alternative search. It might have been some cartoon you saw and forgot in your early years. Maybe a film or a book. Rarely is it our own parents that suggest it, its more likely a film that hints of a better reality another dimension where everything is much more fun. For me it was “star wars”, that gave me my first introduction in to another life, beyond planet earth. Then came close encounters, which included humans and how exciting it all really was. But hold on a sec, I barely remember watching “a space odyssey”, I was so young I couldn’t understand in the least but found it interesting.

Yes, seeds are interesting, but some seeds take a long time to grow. Now I watch the same movie and I can navigate it with ease and easily pick at what the writer and director was aiming at communicating. In those days, those movies where fantasy really. You believed them just for the fun of it, the general feeling was its all good fun for the family. But was it just that?
Nowadays the film industry is almost perfect, in the sense that what you see looks totally real, totally believable. What difference does that really make? I asked myself. In the old days we had story tellers, but the one that was able to communicate that story the best, in some ways made it more real in our own minds. So really if we are honest the best way to get a message over, has to be a movie. Not books, not music, not art,not words, not mathematics nor theatre,nothing comes even near movies. Sure certain people prefer a particular medium, but its the movies that get the message over in a global way. Not books, for Christ sake so many people hate reading its amazing. Now our minds are so impatient, everything is so close at hand and fast. If it isn’t it quick it is ignored. I know there will be plenty of people that will say they do their own research in their own particular way, I am not doubting that. But what I am saying is more about a global perspective rather than an individual view.

That is why I have chosen James Cameron, because he has presented us with human drama in titanic. That was a great way to bond with humanity. Alien and Abyss as a way to present us with our fears of survival and what aliens might be. Intelligent assassins, kind of like a primitive and yet advanced killer. Then in Terminator he presents us with robots and androids and a hint at sky net, along with the whole theory of time lines. Not only that but these machines are able to replicate human form,shape shift and use your image like a puppet, all in one action packed movie So a lot of information rolled out there in the 90s. Finally we have Avatar and ancient concept revamped, showing us how a body that may seem real can be manipulated. With a greater knowledge of the locals one could easily mix in with them, even if you were alien to them. One step further, would be to say you could lead them a little like the hero’s from millenniums before used too. So wherever Cameron got his info from be it the past or the future, we are sure getting a full revamp of it. So we have two options really is he just projecting his imagination in to us or does he believe it to be true, or does he know that its true. It could be any of those all mixed in to one, but my last idea covers one of the two options. What if he is just an Avatar? If you can just believe that for a few moments, it changes the whole ball game. If he is, what is he really up to? Whatever the answer to that may be, he is truly brilliant at getting his ideas across and into your mind.

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 12:44 AM
link   
I'm interested to see the response to this because phenomena as big and mainstream as Avatar/James Cameron often get shunned here and grouped with an evil NWO plan.

Personally, I loved Avatar and idolized James Cameron for a while after seeing it twice in theaters as a 19 year old. I think the common themes and ideas presented in Hollywood are a good argument that hidden agendas aren't always negative. His movies are genius and timely and have served as an instrument of waking for many.

Or, it's all brainwash and nonsense. Either way, I consider the ten hours I've spent watching Avatar multiple times as mostly beneficial.

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 12:57 AM
link   
reply to post by ancientthunder

I have read and heard many theories about. Mr. Cameron, yours seems at least as likely as any others I have heard.

Well except for the south park episode where eric shows a link between the smurfs and avatar, skreaming about Cameron stealing the idea from him.

Back on topic- I believe it to be very clear that TPTB/whoever is really running things, is intentionally steering our society towards some as yet unknown end. The more I investigate the more I come to see the clearer picture, I don't claim to know the truth, I meremy claim to be looking for, and I also claim to be finding a few small slivers from time to time.

The "truth" as I see it is one of, more likely than not, we did in fact either find "somthing?" Or we were and are in contact with at least one advanced "race" of "beings" that have taken notice of our race, and is either now or always was influencing our coulture to follow a predtermined path of their choosing.

Why else would so many, that all us regular type people consider to be running the world, always reference" those really running the world" or "the powers that operate behind the sceens" etc.?

If we have only just began contact( as in since after or during WW2) we will not know much as to their actual intentions, as much like our diplomats, they would play lip service to our leaders faces, and turn right around and stab our backs. To further their particular agenda, whatever it might be.

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 01:19 AM
link   
Interesting thought. Wouldn't it be crazy if it wasn't just him - what if it was half the population? Would you ever be able to know for sure

There's no denying the impact of movies on the cultural mind - especially Cameron...but honestly, I think video gaming is the next frontier of molding the human psyche.

Games are beginning to get to the point where movies were in the late 90s...starting to get more realistic, completely believable, and don't really require the player to suspend reality quite in the same way as they did previously.

Real life holodeck...hope a consumer version is coming in my life time...

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 01:54 AM
link   
reply to post by coldkidc

but honestly, I think video gaming is the next frontier of molding the human psyche. Games are beginning to get to the point where movies were in the late 90s...starting to get more realistic, completely believable, and don't really require the player to suspend reality quite in the same way as they did previously. Real life holodeck...hope a consumer version is coming in my life time...

Well if you're still around in 2022 you will get your wish my friend.............
Check out what else "they" have in store for us

edit on 1-9-2012 by Sublimecraft because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 05:07 AM
link   
The Revealer and Programmer. No.

How about the Indoctrinator? His movies blend the multiple "gods" today - science, technology and the "light bringer"(Prometheus, Apollo, Lucifer..)

He indoctrinates the masses with what he needs you to believe. He's yet another cog in the Beast and Babylon, propagandising and indoctrinating the masses into the "promises" of the son of perdition. His movie titles say it all if only you could see,,, TITANic, The ABYSS, Ghosts of the DEEP, TERMINATOR, JUDGEMENT DAY, ALIENS of the ABYSS, ALIENS, AVATAR....there are many that I can't think of...He needs you to be inspired, to want those futures, to fantasise of an evolutionary leap, to know technology and science will be your saviour, that our future is in the stars and with aliens...

Shouldn't you be taking the words of your post and wondering WHY this Freemason, like all others, point you in directions other than Christ Jesus as your Saviour? Symbols and film are images, and these images absorb in our brains. They are so very powerful, and we are repeatedly warned in the Bible to avoid them. As you stated, many no longer read. Why? The power of moving images overrides the "hearing of reading". At this point, the young mind is a helpless victim to their indoctrination. Whatever THEY want our kids to believe, THEY can make it happen.

Your post exemplifies this. You badly want to believe what this director has shown you, even to the point of thinking that he may be trying to program us for a reality that they know about. Many feel that they are the good guys, letting us in on some secret knowledge without coming out and saying it. You truly couldn't be more wrong. They are indoctinating you to accept what they themselves have created through science and technology. These are the "mighty men" of Noah's day, completely building an earthly kingdom where they themselves can be "god" through science bringing them the things that the True God promises. It is rebuilding the bricks (godless men) into a tower, united by a common language (religion/culture) in complete and utter rebellion again the God of Heaven and Earth. Think about it - what was the Republican National Convention theme - "WE BUILT IT". What was Ron Paul's latest theme - "WE ARE THE FUTURE". Let's see what the DNC is. They are telling you point blank that the tower at Babel is nearly here. Oh yes, they are building their tower united by a language...their religion which completely and utterly rejects worship of the True God. Just as Cain killed his brother and went out and built a "city", so too is their tower and city being built on bloodshed of their "brothers" - US. 100,000,000 deaths by "war" in the 20th century alone. This is the future until the Lord and King Jesus returns.

This is how this Age ends. Jesus told us. Please, take your thoughts and combine them with research into other areas and you may begin to see a pattern that disturbs you. Then seek the True God for His Truth.

God will come, yet again, to put an end to it. Time will be cut short, otherwise no flesh will be saved. Cameron is prepping you for HIS FUTURE and he needs you to want to be one of those bricks in his false temple, the tower. If you believe in HIS PROMISES, you will be.

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by WhoKnows100
The Revealer and Programmer. No.
His movie titles say it all if only you could see,,, TITANic, The ABYSS, Ghosts of the DEEP, TERMINATOR, JUDGEMENT DAY, ALIENS of the ABYSS, ALIENS, AVATAR....there are many that I can't think of...He needs you to be inspired, to want those futures, to fantasise of an evolutionary leap, to know technology and science will be your saviour, that our future is in the stars and with aliens...

He entered the film industry in 1977 after seeing the original Star Wars movie. He has won 3 Oscars and has been nominated for 3 more. The following is a list of the Movies that he has been involved in either with the writing, directing, producing and/or editing:

Writer

Battle Angel (2011)
Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines (2003)
Titanic (1997)
Strange Days (1995)
True Lies (1994)
Alien IV? (1994)
Terminator 2: Judgment Day (1991)
The Abyss (1989)
Aliens (1986)
Rambo: First Blood Part II (1985)
The Terminator (1984)
Xenogenesis (1978)

Producer

Battle Angel (2011)
Sanctum (2010)
Aliens of the Deep (2005)
Volcanoes of the Deep Sea (2003)
Ghosts of the Abyss (2003)
Solaris (2002)
Titanic (1997)
Strange Days (1995)
True Lies (1994)
Point Break (1991)
Xenogenesis (1978)

Director

Battle Angel (2011)
Aliens of the Deep (2005)
Ghosts of the Abyss (2003)
Titanic (1997)
T2 3-D: Battle Across Time (1996)
True Lies (1994)
The Abyss (1989)
Aliens (1986)
This Time It’s War (1985) (V)
The Terminator (1984)
Piranha Part Two: The Spawning (1981)
Xenogenesis (1978)

Editor

Titanic (1997)
Strange Days (1995) (uncredited)
True Lies (1994) (uncredited)

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 07:52 PM
link   

This is how this Age ends. Jesus told us. Please, take your thoughts and combine them with research into other areas and you may begin to see a pattern that disturbs you. Then seek the True God for His Truth.
reply to post by WhoKnows100

Well to be perfectly honest, I don't know how the age is going to end nor did I engineer it to be in any particular way. Many people are forced in some way or another to jump on a train that they don't know where its going. Are we to blame for that? In accordance to what I have read of the teaching of Jesus,the same thing was going on when he walked the earth. Since he came nothing much has changed in the sense of on the ground. Still loads of killing, still loads of lies, still heaps of the same. Jesus if anything was a messenger, if not things would have changed. The truth shall set you free, I am sure that is true. But take a look around you and tell me what you see. The remedy is the truth, well there are more people on earth than ever and I would say the truth seekers are probably the same percentage as then." Build not your home on a bridge" meaning that the earth is a bridge. That is the first thing our parents do not teach us, they teach us to put roots down, to go to university, become a lawyer.Who told them? how about looking at why they think that option is a good one. My neighbors gardener used to work all the hours he could, till he was wasted really. I asked him why and he said " to give my children a better life than my own" Guess what one was studying in uni to become a lawyer. After the enormous effort of trying to pass, shell probably end up a secretary working the same hours as her father, to pay for her children to have a better education. The truth is whatever you do here (at least work-wise) , its the same as being a mouse in a wheel. Only you know how stupid it is after some time, the mouse in its ignorance does not.
So this is how the age ends, it seems to me its the way of the age all along. As I said in my original post, the scribes have been telling the people lies all along, whether it be with pictures or without them.Are you saying Jesus doesn't know all this? How can he judge people to falling in to hole they didn't really know existed? I am not saying he does. But what you are saying implies he does. Not only that but each brick of that tower will be destroyed. Near where I lived a monastery used to torture people, the proof was there hanging on the wall. Do you really think every monk is to blame for that, I would imagine some monks joined to find out about the truth. Soon after they form part of an army that is run like the mafia.
I am neither for or against Cameron, he produces what takes his fancy and we are free to go and watch his movie or not. Also even if we do go, we don't have to believe what he projects. Its a choice.Nowadays we have a choice in that field. We cant eat that food or we can go to church and listen to what they have to say also. Its all a question of multiple choices.One question why did Jesus apparently leave us poor souls here in the mess we were and are now. Why wait so long to tidy up? As connected to the truth as he was, he must have know the why of this.These are all good question to think about, no judgement intended.

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Another thing to consider is James Cameron's collaborations with NASA.

Here is James Cameron consulting

Most notably, Cameron said NASA does not do a great job telling its story. The focus is on hardware instead of people, partly because the agency shields its people from the public. Instead, in an era when American kids and adults need inspiration, NASA needs to do a better job of selling its astronauts and scientists as people. Source www.space.com...

James Cameron was a propaganda consultant to NASA. Fact.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by WhoKnows100

Did you just make James Cameron out to be the AntiChrist? The man is just a techno-nerd who makes great movies. That is hilarious to me. Why not Spielberg? Was Kubrick a demon too? I guess they're all in league. BTW according to your religion Satan is Prince of the Earth (agreed) and does not need promotional work to get his agenda done, for he tempts alone in private just as well as through the media...

To the OP: I disagree that Cameron is Second Coming Jesus. Mainly because I believe Jesus was a Gnostic and Christ Consciousness more a state of mind than anything tied to one entity.... and I think if he were a filmmaker he would make movies with more romance in them than Cameron, more love in general... that stated, if there was a Second Coming Jesus I have always wondered if he would take on a job, other than healing and spreading love. He was a carpenter before, and some say movies are mankind's greatest act of craftsmanship, so who is to say he would not be a film director? Since I think Jesus had good taste and that film director is as close as he could get to being his Father here, that it would be a fine choice for our Messiah's Profession. (Of course I could be biased as I am a wannabe filmmaker) The problem here would be that since art is subjective, people could mock Second Jesus at a nonstop clip for his job in ways they could not mock him for a finely crafted chair. So it would be a brave choice as well.

top topics

join