It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama's Role In Satan's Great Plan

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 11:27 PM
link   
Read full article here:

johnthewitness.wordpress.com...

However, the media also releases information that indicates that Obama may be evil. Rachel Maddow recently played audio from Obama’s speeches that purportedly has Obama saying Satanic things in reverse.

Satan is ruler of this world (John 16:11, Luke 4:6, John 12:31). If Obama was really the antichrist why would Satan allow the mainstream media to present evidence of this fact on national television? How would it benefit him to allow Rachel Maddow to play the above clip on her television show? Wouldn’t Satan want to keep the evil nature of his antichrist hidden?

“I beheld Satan as lightning fall from heaven.” (Luke 10:18)

The Hebrew word for lightning is ‘Baraq’ (Strong’s H1300) and the word for heights or high places is ‘Bamah’ (Strong’s H1116). This could be interpreted as “I beheld Satan as Barrack Obama.” Is this proof that Obama is the antichrist? Anyone knowing a bit of Hebrew could name their child this. This is not evidence of an antichrist, but rather evidence of the attempts of portraying Obama as the antichrist. Could Obama be a counterfeit antichrist? Digging a bit deeper reveals a very revealing piece of information. Obama’s birth name is Barry Soetoro. This adds a whole new element to the mix. Why would his name be changed to something that would obviously make him look like the antichrist? If he was really the antichrist you would certainly think that his name upon birth would have been “Barrack Obama.” Why would it need to be changed later on? Consider the fact that Soetoro’s name was changed to Barrack Obama after his birth, it seems like the powers that be are purposely leaving evidence that will help people come to the realization that the elites are trying to present Obama as the antichrist. Could Satan want the world to know that the evil Illuminati has set up poor innocent Obama to make him look like the antichrist?

more...
johnthewitness.wordpress.com...
edit on 31-8-2012 by Helper39 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 11:33 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 11:35 PM
link   
One inoperable video and no thought of your own there op.
Really doing your best to spread the word of Jesus.

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 11:42 PM
link   
I seriously doubt he is THE anti christ. Id believe puppet though.

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by TimesUp

really?

EDIT - plus eye flagged it and starred it and starred the post.

edit on 31-8-2012 by cavalryscout because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 11:49 PM
link   
The OP claims to be the re-incarnation of "John the baptist".

Doesn't that contradict Christian beliefs?

The last time I checked......according to "The Bible".....Christians believed in either eternal salvation or eternal damnation after passing.

Am I to believe that Christians don't go to heaven or hell, but are sent back to this realm to live again?

Maybe the Hindu's had it right all along?

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 11:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Helper39

That Man is not EVIL!! I am so sick of hearing negative things about our President! Atleast the man cares about the regular person working everyday for a living!! My Gut female instinct is that he will remain President!! He deserves a Chance!! It is not his fought that the money he gave out to States was not used for the intended purpose!! The other guy has never had to do without anything in his Life!! Take a closer look..I know he may appear to be handsome and clean cut..but underneath..AGENDA..just wait and see!! I had rather give OBAMA 4 more years in office than the other guy!! I am thankful he is coming to NC next week!! I wish him nothing but the best!!

The Evil that you speak of will come from the Middle East- Damascus..sorry if I mis-spelled..he is 33 or 34 black hair and blue eyes..the Antichrist will rise out of the Middle East not the US...wake up..New World Order has only been delayed!! Obama has nothing to do with that!!
edit on 1-9-2012 by Apollo7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 12:43 AM
link   

Fixed your link!
HAHA! I loves me some Rachael Maddow! She's making fun of you OP!

Thank you Satan!

edit on 1-9-2012 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 12:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Apollo7

The Evil that you speak of will come from the Middle East- Damascus..sorry if I mis-spelled..he is 33 or 34 black hair and blue eyes..the Antichrist will rise out of the Middle East not the US...wake up..New World Order has only been delayed!! Obama has nothing to do with that!!

Obama is not the Antichrist. The counterfeit Messiah has prophetic requirements to meet before Jews will accept him as Messiah.

1. He must be born in Bethlehem
2. He must be of the tribe of Judah
3. He must be of the line of David

This 4th one goes ignored by them:

4. He had to arrive before destruction of the second temple.

Obviously he isn't Obama because Barry fails all those requirements and people who say he is the Antichrist don't know the Holy Bible from a roll of toilet paper.

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 12:50 AM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

Where do you find the Bethlehem requirement? That's the first I've heard that one.

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 01:06 AM
link   

You know what I find to be funny? Jesus fits those requirements to a tee.

I don't think Jesus the man is the anti-christ, but what the church has turned him into is.

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 01:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Apollo7

That Man is not EVIL!! I am so sick of hearing negative things about our President! Atleast the man cares about the regular person working everyday for a living!! My Gut female instinct is that he will remain President!! He deserves a Chance!! It is not his fought that the money he gave out to States was not used for the intended purpose!! The other guy has never had to do without anything in his Life!! Take a closer look..I know he may appear to be handsome and clean cut..but underneath..AGENDA..just wait and see!! I had rather give OBAMA 4 more years in office than the other guy!! I am thankful he is coming to NC next week!! I wish him nothing but the best!!

edit on 1-9-2012 by Apollo7 because: (no reason given)

Cares for the regular people
all he cares about is your vote and whether or not you will show your support.

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by windword

Where do you find the Bethlehem requirement? That's the first I've heard that one.

Jeremiah 23:5-6

5 “Behold, the days are coming,” says the Lord,
“That I will raise to David a Branch of righteousness;
A King shall reign and prosper,
And execute judgment and righteousness in the earth.
6 In His days Judah will be saved,
And Israel will dwell safely;
Now this is His name by which He will be called:

THE LORD OUR RIGHTEOUSNESS

Micah 5:2 “But you, Bethlehem Ephrathah,
Though you are little among the thousands of Judah,
Yet out of you shall come forth to Me
The One to be Ruler in Israel,
Whose goings forth are from of old,
From everlasting.”

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by 3NL1GHT3N3D1

You know what I find to be funny? Jesus fits those requirements to a tee.

I don't think Jesus the man is the anti-christ, but what the church has turned him into is.

What makes the Antichrist the counterfeit is these events were fulfilled by Yeshua already, but the orthodox jews refuse to acknowledge him, so they will get snookered for 3.5 years because theyre not looking for Messiah before second temple was destroyed, theyre looking for him to come today but he won't be drawn out until the 3rd temple is built and he reveals himself the day he stands in the temple and claims the mercy seat.

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 11:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by OccamAssassin
The OP claims to be the re-incarnation of "John the baptist".

Doesn't that contradict Christian beliefs?

Yes, it does.

ATS is commonly infested with people who claim to be those that they cannot be.

I've met a John the Baptist or two, several Elijahs, as well as the current incantation of Christ, who is blogging on a site that is probably read by no one, apart from me.

I read 'em because I get a kick out of it, but, no... reincarnation is not a Christian or Jewish belief.

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Thanks! I agree..I am no religious expert, but for whatever reason- I just know.

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 10:08 AM
link   
reply to post by adjensen

Is there anything other than Paul's claim,

"It is appointed for a man to die once, and then the Judgement,"
which is in direct contradiction to Jesus, who said

"Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears my word and believes him who sent me, has eternal life; he does not come into judgment, but has passed from death to life."
that supports your claim that reincarnation isn't Christian?

edit on 2-9-2012 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 12:26 PM
link   

"Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears my word and believes him who sent me, has eternal life; he does not come into judgment, but has passed from death to life."

So what you have is, those who die and do not believe in Jesus come to judgement and are under penalty of the Law. Reincarnation isn't a christian belief. We have Resurrection. In reincarnation you lose everything you ever were and become a new creature (cockroaches, bullfrogs, pissants or cows) based on your Karma, in resurrection all that is you remains and your body will be made anew (like Christ's when he resurrected) and your spirit/soul will be reinstalled in your own body on resurrection day. This is why whenever jews get blown up by muslim extremists every other jew is scrambling around to pick up the body parts, so their bones can be placed with their ancestors bones for resurrection day when we all be raised up together.

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000

So what you have is, those who die and do not believe in Jesus come to judgement and are under penalty of the Law. Reincarnation isn't a christian belief. We have Resurrection. In reincarnation you lose everything you ever were and become a new creature (cockroaches, bullfrogs, pissants or cows) based on your Karma, in resurrection all that is you remains and your body will be made anew (like Christ's when he resurrected) and your spirit/soul will be reinstalled in your own body on resurrection day. This is why whenever jews get blown up by muslim extremists every other jew is scrambling around to pick up the body parts, so their bones can be placed with their ancestors bones for resurrection day when we all be raised up together.

HAHA! Too bad for all those people who's bodies were cremated!

I don't want to highjack this thread, Obama being Satan's tool and all, but I wouldn't mind biding my eternal time as someones pampered house cat, until the "second coming."

I think it can be argued that Jesus was teaching the way to remember that we are all God's children and how to bypass the karmic wheel, giving us self determination over our future in eternity. Our new bodies most certainly will be our reincarnated self, on some level.

Okay, back to Obama's in Satan's plan.

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 03:35 PM
link   

How about

Are not my few days almost over?
Turn away from me so I can have a moment’s joy
before I go to the place of no return,
to the land of gloom and utter darkness,
to the land of deepest night,
of utter darkness and disorder,
where even the light is like darkness. (Job 10:20-22 NIV)

or maybe

But now that he is dead, why should I go on fasting? Can I bring him back again? I will go to him, but he will not return to me. (2 Samuel 12:23 NIV)

How about the words of Jesus?

Then he will say to those on his left, ‘Depart from me, you who are cursed, into the eternal fire prepared for the devil and his angels. (Matthew 25:41 NIV)

“Do not be amazed at this, for a time is coming when all who are in their graves will hear his voice 29 and come out—those who have done what is good will rise to live, and those who have done what is evil will rise to be condemned. (John 5:28-29 NIV)

There are dozens more, but the question that really arises is "where is YOUR evidence that Judaism and Christianity support the concept of reincarnation?"

Waiting to hear your insightful answer. In all my years of asking, the only responses that I have received were invalid and/or vapid.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join