It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WOKEN ~ When you knew?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by leolady
reply to post by Unity_99

Which seal are you on unity?

Leolady, I thought we would hear more from you regarding your own OP by now?

Do you share the light, love or faith in any aspect as many others have shared?

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 10:01 PM
link   
reply to post by leolady

I think "waking up" was one of the most defeating moments in my life. The enormity of the task I had given myself, the fact that even if I tried to 'want' something else, I would forever look back with horrible regret because I would have died happy if I could have done it...

I want to save the world, because I "woke up". I want to die knowing the world is healing, and will continue to heal. And I know, deep in my heart, and no matter how much I want it, how desperately I beg for it, it won't happen by me. I can start it, but I can't do it alone. And I am alone. I am very much alone.

It was an intensely defeating moment, seeing how many nations I'd have to fix, what kind of people I was up against, and how many miles that had to be covered to even come close to achieving the first step of my dream. Because that's my dream, you know. To watch the world heal.

The day I began to "wake up", I realized how high a mountain it was. I realized how ill-prepared I was, and how much it would take to prepare, and how little even that would do to help me. It was a numbing despair.

And yet...I continue to look for a way to fight. Because I'm not going to just lay down and die. I'll go out on my own terms, if anything.

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 11:55 PM
link   
reply to post by mcsandy

I guess I feel I'm in the throes of a possible waking right now. Which has made me yearn to hear about it from others so I can compare.

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 12:14 AM
link   
Lots of things are happening to me that are making me question stuff. Some really weird but i keep trying to give these things that are happening logical explanations..but can't seem to find any logical explanations. I'm not afraid either. In my past I would of been afraid. I'm sort of indifferent to the fear or to anything negative. Its like a calmness has been wrapped around me to protect me & I don't know if its something I've created or if it was given?
So all of it has added up to a point where I am dissecting and realizing or waking up to everything and everyone around me.

So I'm walking around feeling this way and its euphoric. It has made me really question what is important in life, where am I at in life. It has made me realize I have changed... It has made me realize there are things I need to address so that I can move on perhaps to the next level.

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 12:20 AM
link   
reply to post by leolady

There are different types of awakening. Which ones do you feel you are going through?

A Spiritual awakening - You are seeking religion, philosophy. Asking questions like "What's the meaning of life?", you are noticing hidden messages, feeling a sense of synchronicity, you feel more connected.

A Political awakening - You are becoming aware of the corruption in the system, realizing some of the lies that exist, searching for truth and wanting to investigate history. You are less trusting and want real change

A Mental awakening - You feel you have out grown your former ways, you seek to heal your mental wounds and improve your Karma, you are becoming aware of your past mistakes and are learning the lessons that will help you improve your future.

A Physical awakening - Your feel a greater sense of coordination, you feel stronger than ever before, you feel a need to improve your health and lifestyle. You feel like you can harness the elements and absorb their powers.

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 12:22 AM
link   
reply to post by MagicWand67

Mental and Physical

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 12:32 AM
link   
reply to post by MagicWand67

It's more spiritual and political than anything else for me. After all, those are the systems trying to keep us in the monkey state, right? Too dumb to ask questions, but just clever enough to push a pencil?

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 12:40 AM
link   
reply to post by AfterInfinity

I feel like I did spiritual as a child. Political as a young adult.

Not saying I don't still have loads of stuff to learn though in any of these categories.

I'm just in mental and physical right now.

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 12:42 AM
link   
reply to post by leolady

Besides the other types of awakenings I mentioned above. I believe there are at least two more that take a longer journey to fully awaken.

A personal awakening - Becoming aware of your inner voice, healing your inner child, finding your personal freedom and limits, seeking a purpose, fulfilling your destiny

A hidden awakening - Your relationship to the Universe and the secret power inside you

I feel that each stage of our development is both something we have earned and something we are given.

It is good to realize the different stages of awakening and self improvement.

You are ready to move forward with a new stage of your development.

You can be proud of yourself and your accomplishments. But you should also still remain humble and use caution.

You've practiced enough and now you feel confident that you can use your skills and knowledge properly.

It just got real. Now choose your next adventure.

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 12:51 AM
link   
reply to post by AfterInfinity

Obviously we are beings with many over lapping aspects.

All of these stages of development are intertwined and connected.

It really depends on where the personal focus of your own development is at this moment in time.

All growth and development happens over time and is usually a gradual process.

Occasionally we have moments where it feels like things changed overnight. Where things fall into place or it clicks.

But really these were all lessons that we learned and re-learned over time. We are just finally acknowledging our experience has finally met our level needed to feel confident in our abilities.

Practice makes perfect.

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 02:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by TsukiLunar
reply to post by leolady

Anybody who claims to be "awake" is probably the one who is most "asleep".

I'm sorry Chewie, but I have to comment on that one.
Any statement with the word "probably" is already an admission of uncertainty.

Many people use the term "AWAKE" to describe what has happened to them, in their hearts and their minds. It's a metamorphosis almost literally. It really feels like waking up from a life long dream.

We've all been born into hypnosis, we weren't born hypnotized but we become under hypnosis not long after. Our parents were only doing what they knew worked and what they thought was best for us all... with the exceptions of the abusive parental direction crowds.

It doesn't happen for everyone, and it doesn't happen for everyone at the same time/age/date/year, but it does happen to many people.

Some call it "God speaking to them"...
Some call it "Alien contact"....
Some call it "Spiritual awakening"....
Some call it "A form of Psychosis"....

Whatever you want to call it, it is happening to more people at a faster rate every year.
You see it everywhere. People are "waking up" and freaking out about it... and they are all being ridiculed when it happens to them and not those around them.

Let go.... stretch out with your feelings..... feel the Force all around you....
You must unlearn what you have learned.

Yoda was spot on in The Empire Strikes Back, Lucas was definitely in the know.
Now, Lucas is a senile hot mess.

edit on 2-9-2012 by JibbyJedi because: tyops

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 04:09 AM
link   
A person dies when awakening happens. The person you think and believe you are disappears and is replaced by silence. The victim dies and the bully dies.
Life then is seen to be just happening and it is happening to no one.

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 07:52 AM
link   
When i was on the brink of suicide and realised that everything that had happened, and had made me so depressed over the previous 5 years was all just the Lords way of teaching me to be a better person, and teaching me all his wisdom, that we are ONE and then the events became not upsetting, but uplifting and all the depression turned to elation.

I still took my own life though, but in a very different way, given to us by Christ, and out of the ashes a phoenix was born XD

LOVE

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 09:00 AM
link   
I've always.... I mean ALWAYS been a deep thinker. I consider myself as always being awake.

As a child I asked the sky tons of questions. I was always looking to a greater source and had feelings I belonged somewhere other than this trapped body or Planet.

I felt as if mom and I should be able to communicate via thought without words and because we couldn't I felt a loneliness or separation and have never been able to fill that void until I realized all nature expresses itself one way or another to me. It communes with me without a Word.

Though my life has been filled with a lot of pain, I hang on to all the joy I've experinced as well. Through suffering though I have asked more questions and seeked the answers. Answers come to me through the Words of expression whether it be from a book, Ats, or music.

I feel as though I have revelations all the time that speak to my inner self/ spirit. It just happens.

Through the Word, we can all find peace.

Although the world is in turmoil, I know there is something greater awaiting.

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 11:35 AM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ

...Word, bro.

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Completely complete transcendence is just accepting whatever is being experienced and letting everything and everyone be the way they are. When we realize this, it doesn't matter if we have a relationship, it doesn't matter if we are in harmony or not, and it doesn't matter if we have reached transcendence. Nothing matters. There is no good and there is no bad. Everything just "is." In Buddhism, there is a well-known expression, "nirvana is samsara." It means that our present existence is enlightenment itself. We do not need to do anything to get there. We do not have to be different than what we are. Nirvana is just plain "being."

This sounds to me like someone who is fully "awake"

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 06:44 PM
link   

This sounds to me like someone who is fully "awake"

You'll notice that this contradicts what a lot of the love and light crowd profess.

It does sound like someone who is awake but it doesn't really say anything about getting there and actually living it, instead of just repeating what somebody else said about it.

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Which seal are you on unity?

5-7!!!! The 5th been doing, but always think I'm not, feel like a bird in a cage and then had contact with a guide who reminded me even birds sing. 6 has always been somewhat activated. Going for the stronger one. 7 has already been somewhat there for me constantly as well. So tuning them up. But iodide and alkaline diet, not only works on the 6th and 7th, and literally fills you with light, but it also does all the other ones too: health/vitality, and more unison between left and right, should bring structure a bit.

But I'm not being tested on the bottom ones at all, have more than passed those in my past journeys, and know that on the higher levels. In fact the 5th is the one I was stuck on, being shy and speaking up all my life. and opportunity.

One thing, its when you are going down the path you don't want, that you often have the best growth, found out. ie. kids, family and cage, moving and living where you don't wish too, opens the door to more learning.

In the end all of them don't count, except one, making those around you happy. Learning to give.
edit on 2-9-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 07:26 PM
link   
reply to post by daskakik

I was reading this article and that is where this snippet came from...

webspace.ship.edu...

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Yea I've been thinking alot about giving instead of taking.
Giving and Receiving! I actually read up on this today.
It has consumed my thoughts lately.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join