It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WOKEN ~ When you knew?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by EnochWasRight
reply to post by leolady

It happens when you connect this:

Acts 17
24 “The God who made the world and everything in it is the Lord of heaven and earth and does not live in temples built by human hands. 25 And he is not served by human hands, as if he needed anything. Rather, he himself gives everyone life and breath and everything else. 26 From one man he made all the nations, that they should inhabit the whole earth; and he marked out their appointed times in history and the boundaries of their lands. 27 God did this so that they would seek him and perhaps reach out for him and find him, though he is not far from any one of us. 28 ‘For in him we live and move and have our being.’ As some of your own poets have said, ‘We are his offspring.’

29 “Therefore since we are God’s offspring, we should not think that the divine being is like gold or silver or stone—an image made by human design and skill. 30 In the past God overlooked such ignorance, but now he commands all people everywhere to repent. 31 For he has set a day when he will judge the world with justice by the man he has appointed. He has given proof of this to everyone by raising him from the dead.”

To This: TRUTH

Yes this is awake in the biggest way that matters, for not everyone gets their memories back.

Another way of saying it is this:

Peter Gabriel - In Your Eyes (Radio Edit / Single Version)

Its is mammoth, and idolatry to honor Spirit, in a manmade temple controlled by others, for humanity is the Temple, and in each other eyes, the Light, and how much do we Love?

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by TsukiLunar
reply to post by leolady

Anybody who claims to be "awake" is probably the one who is most "asleep".

How could that be? Heard it before but dont recall the logic. Is that if you are awake you wont be telling anyone?

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Mike.Ockizard

Only if you are one of the elite and feel your priviliged. We shouldn't even need the words of Christ when he said, to shine our lights without a bowl or shade or filter on the truth. I didn't. That is the real job here. Shout the truth from the mountains, share it with those around you. Never fear, for we are never alone, we're not to fear them but be seek to make those around us happy, and share all we know. Always. Its a honor to be here, to love, try to help in all ways great and small, and there is no tinsel this world has that should lure anyone, we come from Abundance and Heavenly Kingdoms of Unending Wealth, there is nothing here that should ever a tempt a soul to be quiet, not the wordly rubbish we call wealth here, not fear of repriesals.

Those who set themselves apart are put at the back of the lineup. Those who go to the front are put at the back.

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Op, I think your inquiry will be answered by those that "get" it maybe after the weekend. I find your post one I would like to hear from others as well. It seems that maybe that some that have answered may not have been awakened or subscribe to enlightenment.

I myself strive to reach my higher self, raise my vibrations and frequency. For me - I have yet to reaqch outside this 3 dimensional world and wonder if there is a pivotal point where "the gates open" and they you are - enlightened. Therefore to ask at what point did those that have raised their frequency or vibration from what point did their life change metaphysically - not meaning a past life; but this current life.

Unfortunately, those that don't subscribe to the various wormholes of the metaphysical, multidemensional, corners available to us will tend to burn their time and your energy to negate your purpose.

Namaste!

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 12:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

That's a great video. Peter G. has always seemed to be in touch with the spiritual side of music. He also has many charities. PG

My view of this is connected to the Spirit of God as the female nature of God. The Father and Son is completed in the Mother. The Spirit is what is given to mankind in an image of God. We are all three and reflective of the Trinity. This is something of a mystery as the Bible does not reveal the female nature directly. If you look in a mirror, you see an image of yourself, yet you know that the image is not you. Genesis 1:27 states clearly that we are the image of God Himself and inside the image he created. 1 Corinthians 13 then reveals how we will one day see both sides of the image and know as we are already known.

1 Corinthians 13

12 For now we see only a reflection as in a mirror; then we shall see face to face. Now I know in part; then I shall know fully, even as I am fully known.

13 And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love.

The central mystery of God's Spirit is that we inherit the universe, in all it's grand design and majesty, if we find the secret to the law of the kingdom. The secret is Love and the nature of that Love keeps no record of wrongs. Forgiveness and Mercy are extended to all God's creatures if we are willing to recognize the same within ourselves. Once this happens, we gain union with the Spirit and we are transposed beyond this mortal coil back to the Father where we originate. For those who love, give and receive, the following verses are ours to claim. For those who choose to remain thieves, separation from the rest is the result. All unions happen by love. Division and multiplicity come from love as well, but are expected to return. If you love something, you set it free. If it returns, it was true. We can return by our own will.

1 Corinthians 13

4 Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. 5 It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. 6 Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. 7 It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.

8 Love never fails.

Anyone who wants to recognize this within themselves simply need to knock and seek God from the platform described in this chapter of the Bible. Collapsing the Wave (Word) to instruct our mind to union with God requires the Living Word of God (Christ). AUDIO

The lost Word of the Freemasons is not a Word, but an instruction to return. Christ was never lost, just hidden to any mind that thinks it can return on its own. Know thyself and recognize who the Spirit within you truly is.

edit on 1-9-2012 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by leolady

For me awakening, was just the beginning of my journey and shedding the control I have been taught. I think many people are offended by those who have said they have had an awakening, due to the fact that they feel that they haven't experienced it yet. Then we can also say, that there are those who have claimed they have had an awakening to only stew in their new found feeling of understanding.

To me, awakening means that I am just starting to learn all over again.....

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 01:27 PM
link   
I knew when this happened to me

scientificdivinity.tumblr.com...

It was the most profound experience of my life.

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 01:32 PM
link   
I am still assleep.

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Awoken from what? is the question. There's not just one thing that people need to "wake" from. It's only when one discovers his own illusions when this can start to happen. If not, they merely awake in a another dream.

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 02:00 PM
link   
It was when I realized, in the most general way possible, that humanity could and should be better. That something is holding us back from evolving to a higher level of consciousness, and a higher state of social justice.

It was also when I literally laughed out loud and something CNN was reporting. Don't remember exactly what it was, but I could finally see right through the bull and it caused me to burst out in laughter.

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 02:06 PM
link   

reply to post by leolady

Oh come off it.. obviously "awake" is a stupid and pretentious term. You thinking you're one step ahead by pointing out that it's stupid and pretentious is also pretentious.

It's the essence of linguistics. Finding a word to describe something. This one is for describing the kind of person who generally just isn't "buying it" anymore. Can you find another word that we can identify with?

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by leolady

I'm one of those people who is automatically trustworthy for people. I can't tell you how many times women have shared, for the first time ever, that they had been molested or raped. For some reason they have just been able to approach me (even on a bus one time!) and open their heart and share. I tend to feel a certain "frequency" or aura and know ahead of time when this will happen.

Also, I once felt led to leave the house and start walking down a road a few blocks from my house. I stopped and just then someone on the way to her daughter's wedding got a flat tire! I changed it for her and had a hard time convincing her I wasn't an angel lol

I think it's just a combination of extreme empathy, and an ability to sense karma in a way

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 05:57 PM
link   
reply to post by leolady

My life has been hell, at the age of 15 i went deep, so deep that i broke.
In that moment a overwhelming force came over me, a tremendous energy begun to flow through me.
A life changing event in which all pain was transformed into strength.
No matter what they would do to me, they cannot destroy what i am, and i am not this body.
Was i awoken? it felt like dying, in a way it is so, i died that day.
There was nobody left inside this body to hurt, just a body to kick around until they would get tired of it.
There was no way for them anymore to hit and hurt me.

I found such an incredible force which resides in each one of us, and which so little people have discovered in themself.

The world is really in darkness, and yet people take this life we lead for granted, hold it for reality.
We are creators, we create our society, how we relate to each other is what makes this society, and this is not seen, or it is just some knowledge, empty words that are not felt in the heart.

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by earthling42
reply to post by leolady

My life has been hell, at the age of 15 i went deep, so deep that i broke.
In that moment a overwhelming force came over me, a tremendous energy begun to flow through me.
A life changing event in which all pain was transformed into strength.
No matter what they would do to me, they cannot destroy what i am, and i am not this body.
Was i awoken? it felt like dying, in a way it is so, i died that day.
There was nobody left inside this body to hurt, just a body to kick around until they would get tired of it.
There was no way for them anymore to hit and hurt me.

I found such an incredible force which resides in each one of us, and which so little people have discovered in themself.

The world is really in darkness, and yet people take this life we lead for granted, hold it for reality.
We are creators, we create our society, how we relate to each other is what makes this society, and this is not seen, or it is just some knowledge, empty words that are not felt in the heart.

One can always rest assured when they are in deepest doubt of any good in the world that it does exist, if it exists inside of their self. They can do all sorts of things to you but they can't make you be like them.

How does jumping through the devils hoops stand up to a golden principle such as that?

People forget what's important. They sell their own right down the line to pay the man that steals their life away.
If all could wake up, remember and uphold principle... on even the smallest scale... the world would be much different.

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 07:00 PM
link   
reply to post by rainbowbear

I kinda think giving back is the next step. Trying to make a difference. Bring happiness to those around you?

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 07:03 PM
link   
reply to post by seeker1963

To me, awakening means that I am just starting to learn all over again.....

I agree with that. We shall always learn. Once we have learned such and such it is time to move on to the next lesson. Its never ending. Infinite.

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Everyone is working through the seals.

7 seals that need to be opened or broken.

Many are somewhere between 3 and 4. They need to turn the frequency up on all that the 3rd Chakra means.There are lower Chakra's and then higher levels or meanings to them, and when they are blended at that level, so when 3 turns from self discipline, soveriegnity to seeing past survival of the fittest and social darwinism, and one goes to wanting justice and equality and the vulnerable, then one goes into the 4th seal, which in turn leads to the 5th, and so on.

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 07:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Which seal are you on unity?

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 07:52 PM
link   

reply to post by leolady

Nah, not in this case.

She went straight to the core on whats important
with every one of those questions of Awakening.
......So I deem her Truly Awake........

And as I believe I'm waking more everyday,
I recognize these questions are relaying truths
as to what is most important in life.

And in the game of life, the quicker you
understand these, the happier you'll be.
As well as those around you.

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 08:29 PM
link   
reply to post by TsukiLunar

Obviously this poster has never "woken" up and probably never will.

I always wonder why people like this decide to join these topics and insert their negativity into the conversation.

The fact that they are so negative and overly skeptical are very reasons that hold them back from realizing a deeper reality and grow as a spiritual being.

Move along troll, move along.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join