It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Think You're Free? Guess Again - 10 Rights You May Not Have Much Longer

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by HauntedBullets

Originally posted by HauntedBullets
Has any one had a first hand account with the evil group known as the Illuminati?

There are MANY Illuminati defectors with first hand experience.

Carolyn Hamlett for example exposes the true agenda behind the Illuminati:

"I was raised under the direction of the ascended masters, the same ascended masters that dictated messages and books to Madame Blavatsky, Benjamin Creme and Alice A. Bailey. My physical mentors were Theosophists who wrote children's books published by Lucius Trust (Lucifer Trust).

They made it very clear to me who they are, who their Lord is and what their true agenda is. Their Lord is Lucifer, Satan of the Bible. The "ascended masters" with Lucifer rule both Satanism and "The Brotherhood of the White Lodge". I absolutely did not want to believe it!...but nevertheless that is the Truth. It is they, the ascended masters...the authors of Theosophy who made me to understand the Truth of Jesus Christ....by identifying who they are. They are Anti-Christ.

All "secret societies" and ancient mystery religions are products of "The spiritual hierarchy of the ascended masters". All are Luciferic (Satanic), though not all members of these societies and religions know this. That is privileged information of the highest initiates.

Theosophists, on the other hand, directly identify their source as "the ascended masters" and "the spiritual hierarchy". I chose to mention Theosophy here because there are so many people who are "truthers" and yet followers of the teachings of "The Tibetan", aka, The master Djwal Khul through Blavatsky and are unaware that The Tibetan and "the ascended masters" are the Father's of The Plan for The New World Order.

Theosophy is a product of "The Spiritual Hierarchy". The "Spiritual Hierarchy" is ruled by "the ascended masters" and Lucifer, their Lord. They are the authors of "The Plan" to put their "Christ" (anointed one) in global ruler-ship. This "Christ" is the Anti-Christ."

"The Plan" for The NWO is a plan of enslavement

Carolyn Hamlett on Xtract Radio

<< 1   >>

join