It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am 666 , I have the mark of the Beast and I run with the NWO, any questions?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 10:42 AM
link   
It's ok, you can ignore me, that's cool.

I'll just follow from the sidelines until you reveal your agenda here.

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 10:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Doodle19815

Good work
Gotta star and add you as friend for that

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 11:01 AM
link   
This is one messed up thread, very confusing

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Doodle19815
After reading this, www.abovetopsecret.com... I have re-evaluated my initial impression.

I actually thought this was a game or joke at first, sorry about that.

It seems like you have many things happening in your life that many people don't understand. I don't understand, but I would like to.

In order for people to understand though, you will have to be more clear. Your writing style is a bit hard to understand. Are you seeking help from us? Or are you offering help to us?

E.T.A.
After reading this post on this thread, www.abovetopsecret.com... I have once again changed my mind. You are messing with us, or trolling, or whatever.

You write quite clearly here, and poke fun at this guys threads......

Originally posted by BladeRunner5050
Somebody posted in " it's that time of the month already" :

Your getting your girl feelings all messed up , somebody once told me women are chemically imbalanced.

At least this is better than your other threads about shadow people in your room or being really extra close to an E.T.

You should try to relax and not let things like this bother you, there is probably legitimate reasons why you may have missed your girlfriend not parallel universes or time jumps

Just hang in there and try not to let things like this drive you crazy.

edit on 1-9-2012 by Doodle19815 because: (no reason given)

I know this person in real life, a few locals went on this site shortly after I did or before. I wasn't trying to mess up her thread ( she pretends to be a guy) she writes like a girl and calls herself wyleKAT why not wyleDOG the masculine? Anyway I am not trying to be a troll I am completely serious, when I first got here I remember someone saying maybe the beast doesn't know what he is supposed to grow up to do? I was involved with a covert government run program trying to reinact Revelations a little bit.

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Should I take it personally when someone calls me a crazy dog/cat lady and says I'm desperate for love and I fulfill that need by dressing her in dresses and taking the cat and saying "look kitty kitty here's a fishy wishy" and the cat runs away and I cry??????

Is this a general question thread or should I be understanding the OP...cuz I don't get it...but you said ask anything and I'm trying to make it the same caliber

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 11:18 AM
link   
reply to post by BladeRunner5050

When was the last time you had a complete physical including a mental health check up?
I think it's about time to return to the doctor and get professional help. You are a red flag.

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vanna
Should I take it personally when someone calls me a crazy dog/cat lady and says I'm desperate for love and I fulfill that need by dressing her in dresses and taking the cat and saying "look kitty kitty here's a fishy wishy" and the cat runs away and I cry??????

Is this a general question thread or should I be understanding the OP...cuz I don't get it...but you said ask anything and I'm trying to make it the same caliber

I guess you shouldn't take it personally

It wasn't supposed to be a general question thread, I tried to get on the conspiracies page but the mods thought it better I come down to chit chat, ..................so as undercover agent and the prince of darkness I am telling you.........don't dress up your cats and dogs they don't like it and it's wrong.

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by newcovenant

When was the last time you had a complete physical including a mental health check up?
I think it's about time to return to the doctor and get professional help. You are a red flag.

OKay my thread doesn't need anymore of these type of posters, only serious questions here. There will be no more " you need professional help " questions, OKay.

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Pics or it didn't happen, post pics of the scar please or this "Mark of the beast", and if it is a tattoo of hello kitty, i promise not to laugh.

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 11:31 AM
link   
I don't have access to a digital camera till my sister comes back after the weekend. And am not very good with computers so that's not definite .

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 12:16 PM
link   
I have to say that while I'm lying on my couch suffering from a stinky head cold (poor me
), I laughed out loud at the thought of the "The Beast" sitting at home waiting for his sister to come home cause he dosnt have a camera......Really????? Hmmmm, I think I'll leave it at that.

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 01:14 PM
link   
You ignored my question.

You claim to be P. O. W. but on in some of your posts and on your profile you respond to them as a different person and on P. O.W.'s profile page you wrote

Comment from: BladeRunner5050 on: 31-8-2011 @ 12:19 PM I just wanted to leave this here , then stop showing up. I know P.o.w. and since 2007 April he has been haunted and abused. He messed with mushrooms and read about flashbacks of up to 6 months and April was 6 months. It came on like a constant stream or flood of people talking more than one for 24 hours a day. He read these were natural and safe.

All I am asking is for an explanation.

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by calstorm
You ignored my question.

You claim to be P. O. W. but on in some of your posts and on your profile you respond to them as a different person and on P. O.W.'s profile page you wrote

Comment from: BladeRunner5050 on: 31-8-2011 @ 12:19 PM I just wanted to leave this here , then stop showing up. I know P.o.w. and since 2007 April he has been haunted and abused. He messed with mushrooms and read about flashbacks of up to 6 months and April was 6 months. It came on like a constant stream or flood of people talking more than one for 24 hours a day. He read these were natural and safe.

All I am asking is for an explanation.

OP wrote that? Noob...

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Wide-Eyes

www.abovetopsecret.com...

The comment section of his profile provides a lot more information. I highly suggest people read this if they want better understanding of whats going on.

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by rwfresh

I was almost killed and left with a scar on the inside of the right wrist. While I was in high school my music career was up and running with Radioheads Kid A and Amnesiac while I was in twelfth grade. After high school my music career flourished because I gained an empire and fulfilled prophecy by becoming a columbine copycat artist. In Red Hot Chili Peppers album they said " he did it" . Any questions?

What's your favorite flavor of ice cream? Do you have a samsung or iphone?

I do not have a favorite , I like them all the same. I have neither a Samsung or iPhone .

One day you may be faced with the decision to choose either Samsung or iPhone but do not fear for you should always choose the iPhone because Samsung lost the war to Apple and their future is undetermined at this point where as Apple is the King.

The new iPhone is due to come out soon, be prepared!

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 01:34 PM
link   

you still haven't figured it out.

don't worry , neither have the rest of them.

bloody fools.

its still 2008

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 01:37 PM
link   
reply to post by calstorm

I first went on pretended to be two different people to get my way around the rules. Terms and conditions. I often delete a lot of stuff in my profiles pages I haven't looked at that in awhile.

People, people. Let's not get the wrong idea. I have had the prophesied head injury and scar on the inside of right wrist and there was an empire just there to be discovered. I think I am the only candidate to win the beast with a head injury, if the beast grown up becomes the anti-Christ and 666 follows I was set up to be a mass murderer and Meglomaniac not unlike Napolean when I was 17 , so the beast grown up. If you wanted to look at symbols of right and wrong I remember one time looking at a bookcase and the bible was on one side and a book called rock and roll something was the other. If you wanna think of extremities and what those symbols stand for and represent, they are really far apart.

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 01:45 PM
link   
I have a question?
How did this thread make it to 5 pages?

Edit: Trying to wrap my mind around the enigma.

edit on 1-9-2012 by Siberbat because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 01:52 PM
link   
William Cooper author of Behold a Pale Horse has his own conspiracy website. Second line.

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Closed for review.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join