It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am 666 , I have the mark of the Beast and I run with the NWO, any questions?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 01:36 AM
link   
Nine Inch Nails, was your empire an Empire of Dirt.

Are you implying with these bands and lyric refrences that the music industry is the beast?
That they there is a satanic influence behind the music, that encourages suicide, copy cat killings.

P. O. W: Here comes the roosters, Yah

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 02:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Netties Hermit
reply to post by Doodle19815

ummm - I found it.

I think its against the T&Cs to link it - but I have to say ...

I don't have any questions OP, but I think you need to go rest.

Please.

edit on 31/8/2012 by Netties Hermit because: (no reason given)

I found it as well. I do have a question, why would you tell us to look up something you wrote that contradicts your claims? Unless you generally refer to yourself in the 3rd person?

I am referring to the comments you left on P. O.W.s page.

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 02:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Socrato
What are raisins made out of?

I know I know Grapes!

But what are grapes made out of?

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 02:28 AM
link   
reply to post by BladeRunner5050

In Nomine Sultanas !!!

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 03:55 AM
link   
reply to post by IrkenInvader

So ... sultanas are dried devil poo ?

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 03:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by BladeRunner5050
I was almost killed and left with a scar on the inside of the right wrist. While I was in high school my music career was up and running with Radioheads Kid A and Amnesiac while I was in twelfth grade. After high school my music career flourished because I gained an empire and fulfilled prophecy by becoming a columbine copycat artist. In Red Hot Chili Peppers album they said " he did it" . Any questions?

Yeah, how come you don't make any sense?

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 04:42 AM
link   
My only question is why do people even respond to such ridiculous Original Post's.
Those that only seek attention for attentions sake don't care whether it is positive or negative, any will do.
So long as you give them that attention they will create evermore outrageous Posts to feed their need.

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 04:46 AM
link   
Did you take your medication today. I dont see any point throwing questions your way until we have established that you did!

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 05:04 AM
link   

Dear BladeRunner5050,

Do you see how many people care about you, people that do not know you read what you wrote and are trying to get you to a better place, they actually care about you. There is someone on this site that doesn't even like me' but, they cared enough about you to reach out to you and you know what, if they thought I was in trouble, they would reach out to me. This site has real people and they care about you. They may have wondered, as did I, if you were being sincere, not everyone is; but, in the end they cared about you. You matter.

Here are the options. One, you have beliefs and experiences that you believe to be true, how can you verify it. Two, could you be under the influence of drugs? Three, could you be under hypnosis? Four, could you have been under mind control? Five, could you just be lying? Six, could you have come to the wrong conclusion even if your experience is real? If you cannot answer all of these questions then actions would be based on wrong conclusions. Perhaps you are 666; but, what if you are mistaken, what if you are in pain and cannot accurately understand reality? I am not saying that is so, I am asking a question, look at my moniker, I do that a lot and not everyone likes the questions I ask, you have not responded to most of them.

I will tell you a secret, U2U, I will tell you about my NDE and I don't give specifics to anyone on this site. Take your time and read through all my threads and posts. This is not a new comment and I don't know you. Read them, read my posts and ask me about my NDE. I will tell you things that I have refused to tell others. You matter and we all matter. I am willing to have same conversation even if you are just a troll. Everyone matters. I am awake, I have wine and cigarettes, lets talk. Peace.

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 05:23 AM
link   

Raisins are made out of dried prunes.

Best I have ever seen.

Gotta love it

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 05:25 AM
link   

I was almost killed and left with a scar on the inside of the right wrist. While I was in high school my music career was up and running with Radioheads Kid A and Amnesiac while I was in twelfth grade. After high school my music career flourished because I gained an empire and fulfilled prophecy by becoming a columbine copycat artist. In Red Hot Chili Peppers album they said " he did it" . Any questions?

Reading your post I wonder if you think it will be a fair fight?

Even if they whacked nails through my feet so that I can't walk on water anymore, I feel I'm at an advantage.

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 07:29 AM
link   
After reading this, www.abovetopsecret.com... I have re-evaluated my initial impression.

I actually thought this was a game or joke at first, sorry about that.

It seems like you have many things happening in your life that many people don't understand. I don't understand, but I would like to.

In order for people to understand though, you will have to be more clear. Your writing style is a bit hard to understand. Are you seeking help from us? Or are you offering help to us?

E.T.A.
After reading this post on this thread, www.abovetopsecret.com... I have once again changed my mind. You are messing with us, or trolling, or whatever.

You write quite clearly here, and poke fun at this guys threads......

Somebody posted in " it's that time of the month already" :

Your getting your girl feelings all messed up , somebody once told me women are chemically imbalanced.

At least this is better than your other threads about shadow people in your room or being really extra close to an E.T.

You should try to relax and not let things like this bother you, there is probably legitimate reasons why you may have missed your girlfriend not parallel universes or time jumps

Just hang in there and try not to let things like this drive you crazy.

edit on 1-9-2012 by Doodle19815 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 07:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by IrkenInvader
actually prunes are dried plums raisins are dried grapes dates are dried figs
edit on 31-8-2012 by IrkenInvader because: (no reason given)
Figs are figs. They grow on fig trees.
Dates are dates. They grow on date palms.
Both can be dried. But they are not the same thing with different names.

It has been a while since I've read one of these threads. I am not going to bother looking up P. O. W.
I've got a pretty good idea what I'd find.

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 08:08 AM
link   

No I am completely serious, I used to be P. O. W. prisoner of war like a legend around here you've never heard. Second line.

you sure have escaped from somewhere and it aint a prison camp.

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 09:01 AM
link   

I have a scar on my right hand just above my wrist in the shape of the letter.. Y ..if that makes me the beast give me my power and I will make it hell for T.P.T.B.....

edit on 1-9-2012 by dontlaughthink because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Observationalist
Nine Inch Nails, was your empire an Empire of Dirt.

Are you implying with these bands and lyric refrences that the music industry is the beast?
That they there is a satanic influence behind the music, that encourages suicide, copy cat killings.

P. O. W: Here comes the roosters, Yah

No, I am implying I am the beast, they provided the empire. They are people too. They don't encourage suicide or killings. P.O.D. Are born again push on death or something, most musicians are hippies. There was a big backlash in the music industry since I started writing online. They were using me, not unlike child exploitation . Red Hot Chili Peppers have a new tour " I am with you" . It's ten years later now and everything is almost over I can't believe you never heard of this. It went back to the fifties and before, William Cooper wrote a book Behold a Pale Horse. It talks about the NWO and the ten economies of the world and trying to send material possessions with subliminals to them to fulfill prophecy .

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by dontlaughthink

I have a scar on my right hand just above my wrist in the shape of the letter.. Y ..if that makes me the beast give me my power and I will make it hell for T.P.T.B.....

edit on 1-9-2012 by dontlaughthink because: (no reason given)

It doesn't work unless you acquire an empire and had a head injury. Second line.

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Music where is it???the devil gives me music where is the music I was promised?

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 09:46 AM
link   
On the cover of Behold a pale Horse, there is a blonde man riding a horse and a man with a skull riding a horse with flames on it. One is going to the sun while the other one isn't. This could've eventually went two ways. Go back to sleep or rat everyone out. When I was in psych in 05 after I went online a guy who worked in psych had two books one blue King of Torts and the other red Red Rabbit a Tom Clancy nazi spy thriller. Red pill or blue pill?

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by AQuestion

Dear BladeRunner5050,

Do you see how many people care about you, people that do not know you read what you wrote and are trying to get you to a better place, they actually care about you. There is someone on this site that doesn't even like me' but, they cared enough about you to reach out to you and you know what, if they thought I was in trouble, they would reach out to me. This site has real people and they care about you. They may have wondered, as did I, if you were being sincere, not everyone is; but, in the end they cared about you. You matter.

Here are the options. One, you have beliefs and experiences that you believe to be true, how can you verify it. Two, could you be under the influence of drugs? Three, could you be under hypnosis? Four, could you have been under mind control? Five, could you just be lying? Six, could you have come to the wrong conclusion even if your experience is real? If you cannot answer all of these questions then actions would be based on wrong conclusions. Perhaps you are 666; but, what if you are mistaken, what if you are in pain and cannot accurately understand reality? I am not saying that is so, I am asking a question, look at my moniker, I do that a lot and not everyone likes the questions I ask, you have not responded to most of them.

I will tell you a secret, U2U, I will tell you about my NDE and I don't give specifics to anyone on this site. Take your time and read through all my threads and posts. This is not a new comment and I don't know you. Read them, read my posts and ask me about my NDE. I will tell you things that I have refused to tell others. You matter and we all matter. I am willing to have same conversation even if you are just a troll. Everyone matters. I am awake, I have wine and cigarettes, lets talk. Peace.

I am not under drugs or hypnosis , or mind control or lying. There is a conspiracy book someone gave to me called Behold a Pale Horse written in 1991 . It talks about the Freemasons the Illuminati and the NWO. This conspiracy goes back to George Washington and the Declaration of Independence. The Bilderberger group are a part of this.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join