It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am 666 , I have the mark of the Beast and I run with the NWO, any questions?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 10:02 PM
link   
reply to post by BladeRunner5050

Haha,i look forward to your scar pic.........LEGEND

THIS IS THE KINDA BS RUINING THIS SITE!!!!!

Perhaps if you were here in '08 you would realise that

link   
It was true if you were one of the old timers coming to this site since 2008 . Everything I say is true check P. O. W. s profile there were a lot of threads made in his honor every day for awhile.

link   

Okay Bladerunner. you can't link music, but you can link links.

So copy the link from your browser, and paste it in a reply to me.

Here at ATS we Deny Ignorance - and though that is an anagram for Annoying Creed --- it is still necessary to back up your claims here.

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 10:11 PM
link   
I am not good with computers, Eminems Relapse album lots of subliminal talk. P. O. D. Album with single alive. My chemical romance every album., Linkin park last two albums. Korn last 4 or 5 albums. The 6 th or 7 th with a picture of a n albino kid on the cover.

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 10:17 PM
link   

You just asked me to listen to all of that crap music, in order to prove you are 666 and that you run with the NWO?

Come on man, this is just silly.

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 10:20 PM
link   
actually prunes are dried plums raisins are dried grapes dates are dried figs
edit on 31-8-2012 by IrkenInvader because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 10:23 PM
link   

is that it?
cant you go frag some noobs on your xbox instead? you have the mark of the douche not the beast.
grow up.

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Revelations happened here and it is lost to the archives. I am getting nervous having to repeat myself in a story I already told a thousand times waiting for responses I know my story like the back of my hand.

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 10:35 PM
link   
I can't find thid P. O. W. profile, can anyone else?

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Doodle19815
I can't find thid P. O. W. profile, can anyone else?

I can't either. TPTB must have already come and wiped everything....

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 11:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Doodle19815

ummm - I found it.

I think its against the T&Cs to link it - but I have to say ...

I don't have any questions OP, but I think you need to go rest.

Please.

edit on 31/8/2012 by Netties Hermit because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 11:29 PM
link   

Dude, I heard Dan Fogelberg tell me to try Seroquel on his Exiles CD. I was quite surprised when my psychiatrist told me that was one of my options, I could say more, but I am trying to tell you that you heard an auditory hallucination and really should get some psychiatric help.

I would not recommend the Seroquel, by the way.

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 11:43 PM
link   
I have already got plenty of psychiatric help. Doesn't anyone remember the NWO ? This used to be HUGE......

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 11:50 PM
link   
Why should anyone believe the guy who tried to make people believe he was a Cyborg and then admitted it was a hoax. www.abovetopsecret.com...

I say this one needs to find it's way to the hoax bin as well. OP, how old are you? I think you may want to seek help as you seem quite deluded at the moment.

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 11:56 PM
link   

You need a new psychiatrist. Not trying to be cruel. You have some twisted ideas/delusions and really need to get on some anti-psychotic medicine. You are obsessing about NWO. It is very unhealthy.

Please go to this link and see if any of these behaviors sound like what you are experiencing:

mysite.verizon.net...

I am trying to help you because this is very serious.

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 11:56 PM
link   
I am 28 . I first came to this site when I was 24 . I am the Beast with a head injury. Revelations happened here and nobody knows. There are fifty million CDs of the NWO. It's more of a spiritual awakening. Revelations. -- a great emphimamy . There used to be hundreds of threads about the NWO . It's my little secret.

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 12:17 AM
link   
I have a question. Do you have a friend or family member you could talk with in person?

I think that would be good for you. We all have problems, and our loved ones are the best equipped to help us. They will probably know what to do to help you.

What you are experiencing right now is your brain playing tricks on you. You need to trust your loved ones more than your brain right now.

Please talk with someone you trust.

edit on 1-9-2012 by Serdgiam because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 12:24 AM
link   

I'm sure you do feel like you have a head injury. You are not the beast. You are very sick and need a doctor. Please get help. That's my little secret for staying alive. Do you have family or friends that can get you some help? Ask for help.

Please call a mental health crisis hotline.
Here is a link to a 24 hour number if you live in the U.S.
www.crisisclinic.org...

Talking to someone will be helpful.

The Red Hot Chili Peppers would agree with me.

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 12:42 AM
link   
reply to post by sad_eyed_lady

I have to sign off now. Both Serdgiam and I are telling you the same thing. Please talk to family or friend. It is what you need to do. Call the crisis phone number link and talk to someone there if you have no one to help you where you are now. I will send you a U2U with the crisis phone number. I know it can be hard to read numbers when your head is hurting.

I care and so does Serdgiam.

sad eyed lady

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 01:04 AM
link   
I agree, you need help. See a psychiatrist, get some meds and feel better soon.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join