It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Triptych Doorway, Key to the Sacred Science Spirituality of the Mother Civilization

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 12:56 PM
link   
This is an amazing find, thank you for this contribution, but I guess what I'm really wondering is what are these teachings? What are the mystery schools core wisdoms and such?

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 01:03 PM
link   

I have been living for 10 years in Sardinia and worked as an archaeological guide As you can see here this over 3000 years old Sacred Well in Sardinia is a perfect triangle reflecting the Body-Soul-Spirit connection.

The sacred well of Santa Cristina was built by Nuragics around 1100 BC. Compared to the rest of Nuragic constructions, including the biggest Nuraghe built any where in the island, this well shows remarkably different and exquisite workmanship. Its basalt stone are cut smooth in rectangular blocks, fitting each other closely. The smooth steps lead down to a perfect circular pond. Even stranger are the reverse stairs carved into the roof of the opening leading down to water, similar to the pyramids.

Twice every year, at spring equinox and autumn equinox, sunlight hits the water directly, producing a very suggestive rhomboid block of light on the water. Probably, during Nuragic times, these two moments were celebrated by the population.
Every 18.6 years, the full moon reflects through the hole on to the water.

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by VeritasAequitas

the isle of peniel;

What is this "some texts talk about the isle"???

וַיִּקְרָא יַעֲקֹב שֵׁם הַמָּקוֹם, פְּנִיאֵל

Where? I'm confused as to where you got the idea that Peniel, which means "face of God", hence

כִּי-רָאִיתִי אֱלֹהִים פָּנִים אֶל-פָּנִים, וַתִּנָּצֵל נַפְשִׁי

can somehow refer to the word for island.

I am not opposed to the etymology of pineal being derived from the Hebrew - 'face of God', since perhaps the pineal gland is the specific organ which allows man to intuit spiritual realities: and to intuit this level of reality is the 'face' of Elohim (not YHVH) as opposed to his back, which is what would typify our normal conscious experience.

In any case, it was pointless to mention the isle thing. The Hebrew word for island is 'ee' and the plural, 'iyim'.
edit on 1-9-2012 by dontreally because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by dontreally

When I first read that part during church my version said 'Isle' and a quick search online showed that there were others who had seen this as well. I will try to find more information on it.

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Char-Lee

Interesting...thread.

So why did they call a prison a Penal Colony, the old prisons have that same 3 door style, in fact we do in nice homes today because it lets in a lot of light.

I have understood that in crime and punishment Penal is from Penis.
As testify is from Testicles. Apparently the person under oath would hold his testicles
to testify. As in I swear on my testicles this is true. Weird indeed.

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by sealing

Originally posted by Char-Lee

Interesting...thread.

So why did they call a prison a Penal Colony, the old prisons have that same 3 door style, in fact we do in nice homes today because it lets in a lot of light.

I have understood that in crime and punishment Penal is from Penis.
As testify is from Testicles. Apparently the person under oath would hold his testicles
to testify. As in I swear on my testicles this is true. Weird indeed.

Very Interesting....seems crime relates to man and not woman at all.

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 01:10 AM
link   
This is a very interesting read im gonna read it tonight when i have spare time. Theres definitely a connection between the eygptian, indo, and south american architecture used to build the pyramids. I wonder why main steam cant accept that.

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 03:35 AM
link   
I just signed on to say thank you and bulls eye.

Well done.

just to add....

The Mayan Hunab-Ku

This duality is present everywhere you look. The 1 that is 2, the 3 that are 1.

This is the most sacred symbol for the Highest Authority for the Milky Way Galaxy. The Universal Creative Intelligence is ‘The Creator’, and the Hunab K’u was one of the Creator’s agencies. The sacred “G” can be found all over Central and South America and symbolises the Milky Way, the primordial configuration – the spiral, the source, the cosmic essence. It can be found on the pyramids as the Giver of Movement and measure – measure of the soul and movement of energy which is spirit. The Hunab Ku symbolizes form and energy, soul and spirit, the geometric form is a square within the circle. Reference: Secrets of Mayan Science/Religion
ascendingstarseed.wordpress.com...
edit on 2-9-2012 by BIHOTZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 05:09 AM
link   
here are examples of mystery schools encoding their teachings in art through sacred geometry...
The Mesoamerican cultures did the same as well....artists do this unconsciously as well sometimes....it is the language of visual universe.

www.dare.co.uk...

admirersofbaroqueart.blogspot.com.es...

andrewgough.co.uk...

the tree, bird, and new god....

www.docfilm.com...
edit on 2-9-2012 by BIHOTZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by BIHOTZ

A) Interesting avatar; I saw a swastika in it.

Just recently realized that the Flower of Life was also drawn by da Vinci, which depicts the Seal of Sol-Om-On, which in turn contains the 22 letters of the Hebrew alphabet, analogous to the 22 bones of the skull and cranium.

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 09:27 AM
link   

yes, I liked it. I was looking for a symbol of the "old ones" as well as a khatim (eight pointed star). I found this, azif in Kufic, inverted...with swastika inside. We all know by now of its very ancient origin.

I got it from here, if you are interested.
alhazret.blogspot.com.es...

I liked the meaning in the word, azif (voice of the Jinn) , as well as its inverted representation within the eight pointed star and with the swastica....

The eight pointed star is one of the quintessential Arab symbols (and/or artistic motifs). Although it was adopted by Islam, it is pre-Islamic in origin and is associated with controlling the Jinn

edit on 4-9-2012 by BIHOTZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 08:02 AM
link   
reply to post by BIHOTZ

Interesting that you mention the 8 pointed star; it originated in Sumer; did it not?

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by VeritasAequitas
The real article author is a little-know man named Richard Cassaro.

Cassaro has been interviewed on Red Ice Radio. He comes across to me as a very sincere and wise individual. He talked about his fascination with pyramids starting at the age of seven, and his life-long interest in ancient wisdom. He seems passionate to communicate to others that we all have a spiritual self that has always been in existence and always will be. He said that he has been a Freemason for ten years.

Here is the Red Ice Radio description for the interview:

Richard Cassaro - Hour 1 - The Triptych Enigma, Gothic Cathedrals & Freemasonry
November 18, 2012

Journalist, speaker and Freemason Richard Cassaro is the author of "Written In Stone: Decoding The Secret Masonic Religion Hidden In Gothic Cathedrals And World Architecture." The book uncovers a lost wisdom tradition that was practiced globally in antiquity, found memorialized in pyramids, triptychs, and identical images worldwide. The central tenets of this tradition have been perpetuated in western "secret societies." The most visible of these is the so-called "Masonic fraternity," which according to Richard is an age-old order whose ranks have included Europe's gothic cathedral builders and America's founding fathers. We’ll discuss "the triptych enigma," something Richard has found evidence for around the world. What does this architectural secret symbolize? In the second hour we discuss Freemasonry today vs. in the ancient days and the significant differences between operative and speculative Freemasonry. Is there a conspiracy in the upper ranks of the Scottish Rite? We also cover Lucifer worship and the speculation that Masonry has been infiltrated by Luciferians. Later, we talk about a second renaissance, seeking true knowledge and the internal quest. Richard also talks about the hijacking of spirituality and the significance of one fulfilling their destiny and following their dreams.

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 07:20 PM
link   
I thank you for your addition to the volumes of ATS.

That being said I am flabberghasted that you did not include the Kabbalic tree of life here in relation to the triptych doorway. The three paths through the tree are very similar to the three entrances of the triptych.

I am curious, did you overlook it or was there some other reason why it was not included? Interested in your thoughts.

Thanks

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 07:54 PM
link   
reply to post by FriedBabelBroccoli

You mean this?

Yes, the Tree of Life is another recent topic I have been researching.It is very interesting and find it may be useful if I ever intend to become a Scottish Rite Freemason. I am debating on what kind of tarot deck I really want to get.

I might get the Crowley deck...

g

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Yes that is the tree I am speaking of.

The old temples often reflected the human form (in a sense) and the three pathways remind me of this as well as when one lays the tree over the human form it highlights the chakra points which have also been identified in many churches and temples.

Kabbalah stems from a similar period in history as several of the temples you outline and in relation to the modern cathedrals you post, is it not interesting that there is an empty space between the two pillars where Daath would be?

I could just imagine the Sun passing directly over the two pillars and completing the 'tree of life' and matching up with the pyramids of which all were dedicated to solar deities.

FYI the moon with the seven stars refers to the Pleiades constellation. Also known as the sisters whom raised Dionysus among the various 'mythologies'.

I don't think the Crowley deck will really be of much us towards SRF but if you do I suggest the gypsy spread.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 12:47 AM
link   

Something I noticed recently is that the Giza complex appears to be in the same fashion. I find the Kabbalah a very interesting subject. It is a little known fact that Joseph Smith, who founded the Mormon Church, studied the Kabbalah in great detail.
edit on 21-11-2012 by VeritasAequitas because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by VeritasAequitas

Something I noticed recently is that the Giza complex appears to be in the same fashion. I find the Kabbalah a very interesting subject. It is a little known fact that Joseph Smith, who founded the Mormon Church, studied the Kabbalah in great detail.
edit on 21-11-2012 by VeritasAequitas because: (no reason given)

Indeed, and Mormonism was founded by a body which was granted Master Mason status on sight which is an uncommon occurance.

Mormonism and Freemasonry
en.wikipedia.org...

A significant numbers of leaders in the early Latter Day Saint movement were Masons prior to their involvement in the movement. Notable examples include Brigham Young, Heber C. Kimball, John C. Bennett, Hyrum Smith and Joseph Smith, Sr.

In the early 1840s a Masonic Lodge was formed by LDS Church members who were Freemasons. Joseph Smith, Jr. and his brother Hyrum became members of the newly formed Nauvoo lodge. It appears that John C. Bennet had a particularly strong influence in the spread of Freemasonry, and soon over 1,500 Mormon men in the city of Nauvoo were practicing Masons. LDS historian Reed Durham writes:

"By 1840, John Cook Bennett, a former active leader in Masonry had arrived in Commerce and rapidly exerted his persuasive leadership in all facets of the Church, including Mormon Masonry. ... Joseph and Sidney [Rigdon] were inducted into formal Masonry ... on the same day..." being made "Masons on Sight" by the Illinois Grandmaster.("Is There No Help for the Widow's Son?" by Dr. Reed C. Durham, Jr., as printed in "Joseph Smith and Masonry: No Help for the Widow's Son", Martin Pub. Co., Nauvoo, Ill., 1980, p. 17.) (This freed Joseph from having to complete the ritual and memorization necessary to work one's way through the first three degrees.) Making one "A Mason on Sight" is generally reserved as an honor and is a rarity in occurrence.

In 1842 Smith became a Master Mason, as indicated by in the History of the Church:

Tuesday, [March] 15. — I officiated as grand chaplain at the installation of the Nauvoo Lodge of Free Masons, at the Grove near the Temple. Grand Master Jonas, of Columbus, being present, a large number of people assembled on the occasion. The day was exceedingly fine; all things were done in order, and universal satisfaction was manifested. In the evening I received the first degree in Freemasonry in the Nauvoo Lodge, assembled in my general business office. History of the Church (Joseph Smith)|History of the Church, by Joseph Smith, Deseret Book, 1978, Vol.4, Ch.32, p.550-1)

Joseph Smith was raised to the third degree of master mason "on sight" by Grand Master Jonas of the Grand Lodge of Illinois. This was fully within Jonas' right of office, but was a fairly rare procedure.[1]

Wednesday, March 16. — I was with the Masonic Lodge and rose to the sublime degree. (History of the Church, Vol.4, Ch.32, p.552)

In The Mormon Church and Freemasonry (2001), Terry Chateau writes:

[The Joseph Smith family] was a Masonic family which lived by and practiced the estimable and admirable tenets of Freemasonry. The father, Joseph Smith, Sr., was a documented member in upstate New York. He was raised to the degree of Master Mason on May 7, 1818 in Ontario Lodge No. 23 of Canandaigua, New York. An older son, Hyrum Smith, was a member of Mount Moriah Lodge No. 112, Palmyra New York.

It should be noted that Hyrum Smith was not only Joseph's older brother, but succeeded their father as Patriarch to the Church and Oliver Cowdery as assistant president of the Church (they were the only two men who held this office) and was always closely relied on by Joseph Smith.

Also an intersting documentary Secrets in Plain Sight brings an interesting ratio of 5:6 which pops up in various forms of religions and religous structures.

1:43:47 gets into the bent pyramid and Pope Sixtus the Fifth, also there is the Wasington monument which is 555.5 feet tall or rather 6,666 inches.

More interesting is the connection of the 'spirit molecule' '___' of a hexagram and a pentagram.
en.wikipedia.org...

This ties into the importance of the pineal gland in many religious ceremonies and practices.

Perhaps it is to produce some sort of resonance or to effect a pattern of concious thought for those adept in the workings of such things.

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 12:32 AM
link   

I believe the Mormon church might have had a strong founding in esoteric or occult sciences, but throughout the years since his demise, has fell prey to the force of Greed, without a strong leader. It is very interesting about the Hexagram, because this is in fact the 6-pointed Seal of Sol-Om-On, which is found in the Tree of Life, and also the Flower of Life. I made a thread a short while ago, outlining the possibility the Hebrew letters were derived from the Hexagram.

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 01:37 AM
link   
Great thread! Sorry to get off track but I was wondering if anyone has heard of the earth/universe being living organisms!? Im sure a few have! Now when you brought up male sun and female moon and the brain it made me think of how the sun, the earth, and the moon are like a brain.How they dictate what the earth does and puts everything in motion for life to exist. After all if it wasn't for the sun and moon the brain wouldn't exist.
Another thing is do you think 12/21/12 has a meaning with this theory?

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join