It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Lie on Jefferson and Iftar - Video

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Can't say much that is not brought out in the video.

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Religious people always lie about American history. The biggest lie is that America is a Christian nation, for one example.

They are immune to facts and knowledge. It's their own religious dogma that matters, and nothing but.

edit on 31-8-2012 by EvilSadamClone because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 07:40 PM
link   
If Islam had no effect on America then why is there a bas-relief sculpture of Mohammed in the Supreme Court building? So what if this woman has connections with the Muslim brotherhood. The brotherhood isn't recognized as a terrorist organization. And if anyone is to blame for Al-Qaeda it's the CIA not the Brotherhood.

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 09:40 PM
link   
reply to post by buster2010

Being on a list is not a prerequisite to being a terrorist or anti-american.
The mu slim brotherhood is not your friend friend.
Prove me wrong please.

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by buster2010

Well i don't think the statue represents any ties to muslims but more of a history lesson along with the other numerous statues at that building.

Apparently muslims don't like it when you show figures of muhomad and cair tried to get it removed.
So i am not alone in my removal thoughts.

Maybe it was done as a mockery of the religion or the government that put it their knew nothing about the hateful faith.

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by EvilSadamClone
Religious people always lie about American history. The biggest lie is that America is a Christian nation, for one example.

They are immune to facts and knowledge. It's their own religious dogma that matters, and nothing but.

edit on 31-8-2012 by EvilSadamClone because: (no reason given)

Well i'm glad to see you speak for all christians
. One man's fact is another man's fiction, one man's lie is another man's truth. We all have shared perceptions with other like minded individuals. The truth is, much of what you call fact is just unproven theory friend, nothing more than speculation. You rest it all on faith just like everyone else albeit your faith doesn't revolve around a Creator. At least we know what we believe in, you don't.

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 10:42 PM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

No, you don't really know what you believe. You always cherry pick the things you like and discard the rest.

And you don't understand what a fact is if you truly believe that kind of garbage that one person's fact is another person's fiction. That's sheer utter garbage.

Facts are not up to debate. But they can be changed if better information that can be proven comes along.

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by EvilSadamClone

No, you don't really know what you believe. You always cherry pick the things you like and discard the rest.

And you don't understand what a fact is if you truly believe that kind of garbage that one person's fact is another person's fiction. That's sheer utter garbage.

Facts are not up to debate. But they can be changed if better information that can be proven comes along.

Tell me what we cherry pick and what we discard? Facts are up to debate my friend because facts change and "facts" can be wrong.

15 years ago eggs were bad for you and that was a fact, 5 years later we were told theyre good for you and that was a fact. Now they went back to saying theyre bad for you. Facts are like shifting sands my friend. Several years ago it was a known fact that dinosaur bones petrified and were completely stone, only by accident did a paleontologist using an acid wash discover the bones were not stones, the marrow was still viable and bloodvessels could be seen in them which in turn caused many textbooks to have to be rewritten.

So stop pretending you know everything, because i can assure you, what you think you know is nothing.

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 10:05 AM
link   

I wish people would stop saying that crap.

It's you who don't know a damned thing.

And facts may change, but they only change when there's something better and can be proven, unlike your retarded invisible man in the sky who wants to micromanage every single aspect of our lives.

It's you who know nothing but claim to know everything.

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 02:11 PM
link   
It is kinda funny how a video that perpetrates the idea that Obama lied about something itself either lied, or made a huge factual error- that the DNC is hosting a 2 hour muslim "juma prayer".

Not that that is the only problem with the video.
So lets see- Jefferson invited a muslim from Tunisia for a meal, specifically at the time of his iftar, and he came, and opened his fast (had his iftar and dinner) at that time. Errr....that pretty much is exactly what an iftar dinner is. The Tunisian envoy literally had his iftar dinner at the White house. Was a huge sign hung out front saying "HAPPY RAMADAN!"? Probably not, but there was probably nothing like that ever done anyhow. Sure, maybe nobody else was fasting, but there never was any claim that anybody else was fasting.

As for allegations of Huma Abedin being linked to the Muslim brotherhood, amazing that such tripe is still going on. I mean, a crazy smear campaign with absolutely no real evidence, put forward by fringe lunatics within the US government, condemned and denied by people within their own party, and there are still some listening to these people?
So Huma Abedin's father's uncle's brother's cousin's mother-in-law had dinner with a dude who's sister was married to a dude who once attended a Muslim Brotherhood meeting? Because it is just as stupid as that. Someone from the Muslim brotherhood infiltrated the US Government, but married a Pro-Israel jewish man, and couldn't even change HIS mind? Suuure...
This is what I say to those people: www.thedailyshow.com...

Also, Jefferson read the Quran because he wanted to fight the Barbary pirates? How on earth would that work? "Oh, the Quran says that the kryptonite for these people is the ham sandwich! WE WILL USE SUCH AGAINST THEM!"
No, if you actually check the history, you will see that Thomas Jefferson obtained a Quran because he was investigating references from "Of the Law and Nature and Nations" because of his doubts about the English constitutional Law that the US had inherited.

Also, you know the very first country to formally recognise the USA?
France? Nope. Germany? Nope. One of those smaller country's that nobody remember's the name of, like Andorra? Nope.

Morocco. Yup. There is your "Muslim impact on the USA".

PS: Al Qaeda "emanated" from the Muslim Brotherhood no more than Al Qaeda "emanated" from the USA.

EDIT:
Since there is discussion here about Thomas Jefferson, I thought I might interject here with a quote from his autobiography, perhaps especially pertinent to those today who are of the mindset "Islam is not a religion, so it shouldn't be protected under the mantle of Freedom of Religion, because I want to be able to make laws against it!"

(in reference to the Virginia Act for Religious Freedom)
Where the preamble declares, that coercion is a departure from the plan of the holy author of our religion, an amendment was proposed by inserting "Jesus Christ," so that it would read "A departure from the plan of Jesus Christ, the holy author of our religion;" the insertion was rejected by the great majority, in proof that they meant to comprehend, within the mantle of its protection, the Jew and the Gentile, the Christian and Mohammedan, the Hindoo and Infidel of every denomination.

edit on 2-9-2012 by babloyi because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-9-2012 by babloyi because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 11:38 AM
link   
reply to post by EvilSadamClone

George Washington after his inauguration consecrated America to God at the church in New York that was saved by sycamore tree at 9/11. I recommend that you listen the the book called " The Harbingers" I recommend that everyone listen to this Book. Not read but listen.

top topics

join