It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Plantagenet Legacy Paved Over??? Presidents, Christianity, And Hidden History.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Klassified

Yeah, this is the elephant in the room we're all supposed to ignore, isn't it?

Read my post further up page 2, it is estimated that as many as 150 million Americans have traceable royal European descent. These will often represent a more privileged cast, so it's not surprising that the US presidents tend to be from this group.
edit on 12/2/13 by FatherLukeDuke because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 01:55 PM
link   
very interesting thread. I am not surprised that the Americans and others have plantagenet links .. many of them have a British heritage ... especially if we go back 500 years !

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 10:44 AM
link   
I do a lot of family research, and it occurred to me as I was adding my information to the established lineages on Ancestry.com that this information in the wrong hands could be dangerous. (I have native American lines.) What if depopulation theories are true? Will the elite choose who lives and who dies, by their family tree? Genocide is happening in other parts of the world today! Genocide is a part of American History! Im not sure this information should be available to the Mormons or anyone else. Would fed up masses hunt down anyone with blue blood lineages? Would the blue blood lines exterminate anyone who doesn't have it?

It is fascinating to find out who your people were, and I would encourage everyone to discover their history. Not only does it make you proud, but when you discovery the stories behind the sacrifices your grands made by their participation in the building of this great nation, you come to realize that this land is your land! Weather they fought in wars, pioneered or walked the trail of tears. This land was bought with blood, sweat and tears, by my/yours/our ancestors!

There may come a day when civil war is put upon us. It gives me strength to know who my people were and how they overcame. But, IMO the knowledge should be kept personal.

<< 1  2   >>

join