It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does anyone else feel an odd connection to any type of technology?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by GrimReaper86

I have to turn off electronics sometimes too.

I find this interesting, I have had odd experiences with electronics from time to time but I hadn't realized that the two things could be related. I especially find that fans or things with electric motors seem to be influenced by my "energy" if I am feeling particularly energetic. On one occasion I even found that I had to leave a room to stop a television from blinking and making odd noises, after leaving, it stopped, if I came back into the immediate vicinity it did it again. This particular type event isn't a constant for me however, and has only happened on occasion.

Okay, this is very odd...as i too have had various problems such as...

Headaches from sleeping with my head near my xbox which was connected to the wireless internet at the time. And ive had problems with feeling a vibration from my cellphone after it being silenced or before receiving a text, only to look at it and then have it receive a text.

This is odd,
Mike

This is a quote from "JohnCreed777"'s thread on "Empaths and thier "powers" fiction or reality?"
Here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...[/url]

In which i commented on a post by "GrimReaper86" as the thread had begun to get a little off topic as you can see on the third page...

My question is, had anyone felt an increasing connection to any sort of technology recently, and if so could you please explain a bit into it.

Maybe include some sort of sotry or something and events leading up to it.

A friend of mine and i were discussing over a few brews about a week ago and i found it funny that it popped up in this thread.

Anyway, thank you in advance,
Mike

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 05:29 PM
link   
i love my playstation2. i was gonna write a poem, but that would be wierd.

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kino321
i love my playstation2. i was gonna write a poem, but that would be wierd.

Hey, thanks for the off-topic reply...

Appreciate it, but was looking for a seriously humanistic reply,
Mike

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 06:03 PM
link   
It's the opposite for for example if the tv was crackling or out of signal (freeview) as soon as i get near it, it goes normal the same for radio i have no idea but it helps with the tv though as i live waaay up top of a flats and when theres heavy rain the tv goes out of signal i hate it with a passion

espeacly when watching something!!

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 06:05 PM
link   
I kissed my Xbox a few times. It was nothing serious though. I mean it still hasn't called me back yet.

FTR I've been a gearhead since I was a kid. I've always felt a connection to technology.

~Heff

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by PsyMike91

My question is, had anyone felt an increasing connection to any sort of technology recently, and if so could you please explain a bit into it.

Well, for me, it has been the exact opposite. Usually, I am on the computer every day and on ATS lots. But lately, I have been going whole 1-2 days with out getting on the computer and with out even thinking about it.

To be fair, I think I have just been really stressed and busy this past month or so. My Grandma has Alzheimer's and recently she has been going down hill, very fast. I have been there with her every day, checking on her and advocating for her and even just being protective of her ( She is like a 3 year old girl in an 83 year old woman's body....Only this three year old girl will cuss you out and accuse of stealing her wheelchair even though she is sitting in it)

So, that's why I have not been on as much lately.... Here's hoping for a better September.
edit on 31-8-2012 by gimme_some_truth because: Typo

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Sometimes I can hear the high-pitched tone that comes out of a tube television. I can even hear it over loud noises and has given me a headache.

I think it's the TPTB trying to pry open my brain....but they can't get inside.

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by lurkatron
It's the opposite for for example if the tv was crackling or out of signal (freeview) as soon as i get near it, it goes normal the same for radio i have no idea but it helps with the tv though as i live waaay up top of a flats and when theres heavy rain the tv goes out of signal i hate it with a passion

espeacly when watching something!!

That is actually what i meant, like do you believe there is any reason for this?

Do have any Screws/plates or anything that have been surgically implanted?

Being serious btw, and thanks for the reply...Welcome to ATS!

Mike

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by PsyMike91

Originally posted by GrimReaper86

I have to turn off electronics sometimes too.

I find this interesting, I have had odd experiences with electronics from time to time but I hadn't realized that the two things could be related. I especially find that fans or things with electric motors seem to be influenced by my "energy" if I am feeling particularly energetic. On one occasion I even found that I had to leave a room to stop a television from blinking and making odd noises, after leaving, it stopped, if I came back into the immediate vicinity it did it again. This particular type event isn't a constant for me however, and has only happened on occasion.

Okay, this is very odd...as i too have had various problems such as...

Headaches from sleeping with my head near my xbox which was connected to the wireless internet at the time. And ive had problems with feeling a vibration from my cellphone after it being silenced or before receiving a text, only to look at it and then have it receive a text.

This is odd,
Mike

This is a quote from "JohnCreed777"'s thread on "Empaths and thier "powers" fiction or reality?"
Here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...[/url]

In which i commented on a post by "GrimReaper86" as the thread had begun to get a little off topic as you can see on the third page...

Maybe include some sort of sotry or something and events leading up to it.

A friend of mine and i were discussing over a few brews about a week ago and i found it funny that it popped up in this thread.

Anyway, thank you in advance,
Mike

Gee thanks guys, was really waiting adamantly on a actual serious reply.....

Sure do love ATS recently.

Mike

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 07:20 PM
link   
The radio at work doesn't like me, it goes out if i'm within a foot or two of it.

As far as the ghost phone vibrations, it seems to happen to alot of folks, including myself, although compared to most of the US, I am a extremely infrequent cell user, I have it on me most of the time, but it's usually on vibrate/silent and I might check it twice a day, not a real phone/text person.

What I have notice though, is my effect, or my perceived effect on light poles on the highways and roads. I don't think it's my imagination, as it has happened possibly hundreds of times, but when i'm driving on the freeway or whatever local roads, once in a while, while passing or stopping near a light pole, it goes out when I am in relatively close proximity. I think many others have noted this as well. In some cases, with a long straightaway following, I note that they come back on after a few seconds.

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 07:27 PM
link   
reply to post by PsyMike91

My girlfriend has a little battery thingie that she likes alot.
Sometimes, I think more than me.
Oh, well, some people love their pets more than their spouses.

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by FrostForests
The radio at work doesn't like me, it goes out if i'm within a foot or two of it.

As far as the ghost phone vibrations, it seems to happen to alot of folks, including myself, although compared to most of the US, I am a extremely infrequent cell user, I have it on me most of the time, but it's usually on vibrate/silent and I might check it twice a day, not a real phone/text person.

What I have notice though, is my effect, or my perceived effect on light poles on the highways and roads. I don't think it's my imagination, as it has happened possibly hundreds of times, but when i'm driving on the freeway or whatever local roads, once in a while, while passing or stopping near a light pole, it goes out when I am in relatively close proximity. I think many others have noted this as well. In some cases, with a long straightaway following, I note that they come back on after a few seconds.

See this is the post i was looking for, thank you for the reply.

I also have this problem with lights, as do mayn other people around world actually.

I have no clue as to what anyone would be able to attribute this phenomena to, but it is extremely intriguing either way.

Thanks for being serious and not reminicing on the lonely nights you spend with your xbox after a night of some passionate CoD,
Mike
edit on 31-8-2012 by PsyMike91 because: typo

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aliensun

My girlfriend has a little battery thingie that she likes alot.
Sometimes, I think more than me.
Oh, well, some people love their pets more than their spouses.

Was that supposed to be as disgusting i understood it to be?

Is there an underlying problem that you'd like to share with the ATS community?

Thanks for sharing, but there are groups you can attend, and there's also a few stimulants out that can contribute to blood flow.
Mike

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 07:57 PM
link   

I ran a business with my nephew a few years ago and we used to laugh about his ability with machines/computers that he would only have to turn up and wave his hands over a malfunctioning computer to fix it.

You should read Rupert Sheldrake www.sheldrake.org... and...

...The Nature of Things: The Secret Life of Inanimate Objects - Lyall Watson

I also have an odd 'alpha' ability to diagnose complex system errors, this is why I have the name Troubleshooter.

edit on 31/8/12 by troubleshooter because: (no reason given)

edit on 31/8/12 by troubleshooter because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 08:06 PM
link   
here ya go..

For over a year now... the TV in my bedroom turns on every night in between the hours between 3:00 amish to 4:00 amish. Its always right around that time. I am now programmed to wake at that time every night... even though i don't get up for work until 5am. I keep the remote on my bed next to me so that I can pick it up and turn the darn thingy off so that I don't have to go searching for it in the freaking middle of the night.

I even moved from one house to another last September and it is still happening. It just happens less frequently now. No that is not why I moved.... lol... just noting that it is still happening even though i moved.

The TV is one of the old style's. It is not a flat screen or any of the new styles. ( I just refuse to buy a new TV when I have one that works perfectly well just b/c of the new fad of having a flat screen..I don't even watch much TV anymore...Who needs TV when you have ATS? Oooh but that's off topic )

It is not programmed to turn on at that time every night... I've looked into trying to find out why... but can't seem to find an answer. Maybe its just old.

Who knows?

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 09:49 PM
link   
I'm not sure if this is what you are talking about or not, but....

I personally have nothing weird with technology, but my husband and I were just having a conversation two days ago about this. Since the time we started dating, we have both had MANY different phones, and a few different cell providers. Sometimes we have had the same provider and same kind of phone as well.

The reason I share that is because no matter where I am, I have cell service no problem. No matter where my husband is, unless he is outside, he has no service. He always has to run outside to answer his phone. It doesn't work inside. If I take his phone, I can use it no problem anywhere, but as soon as he gets it, it stops working. This has been the case with every phone and every phone provider. Doesn't matter where we sit...it won't work for him.

I asked him why that was the other day when I was calling for a pizza and he said it is in his blood. I just laughed, but he said no really, it is.

He then proceeded to tell me he has never been able to wear a watch. He has never owned a watch for more than a few days without the battery draining. He said once, he saw his watch tick backwards for about 30 seconds and then die.

I asked him if stop lights and street lights ever go out when he gets close, and he got the weirdest look and said yes, why? I told him people claim that it happens to them. He said it happens quite a bit.

While talking about it, we also decided this could also be the reason his Wii remote dies twice as fast as mine does.

Anyway, not sure if this is what you were looking for, but I thought it fit.

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by leolady
here ya go..

For over a year now... the TV in my bedroom turns on every night in between the hours between 3:00 amish to 4:00 amish. Its always right around that time. I am now programmed to wake at that time every night... even though i don't get up for work until 5am. I keep the remote on my bed next to me so that I can pick it up and turn the darn thingy off so that I don't have to go searching for it in the freaking middle of the night.

I even moved from one house to another last September and it is still happening. It just happens less frequently now. No that is not why I moved.... lol... just noting that it is still happening even though i moved.

The TV is one of the old style's. It is not a flat screen or any of the new styles. ( I just refuse to buy a new TV when I have one that works perfectly well just b/c of the new fad of having a flat screen..I don't even watch much TV anymore...Who needs TV when you have ATS? Oooh but that's off topic )

It is not programmed to turn on at that time every night... I've looked into trying to find out why... but can't seem to find an answer. Maybe its just old.

Who knows?

Well between three and four is the most adamant hours of the morning in which spirits usually like to come out.

A friend of mine from work also has this problem, but the television turns on as he is supposed to wake up...he said it happens at any time during the day, but usually around 7am, which 7:30 is his usual shift.

Hope that helps a bit,
Mike

Added: and here YA go,
www.occultblogger.com...
edit on 1-9-2012 by PsyMike91 because: add

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by tport17
I'm not sure if this is what you are talking about or not, but....

I personally have nothing weird with technology, but my husband and I were just having a conversation two days ago about this. Since the time we started dating, we have both had MANY different phones, and a few different cell providers. Sometimes we have had the same provider and same kind of phone as well.

The reason I share that is because no matter where I am, I have cell service no problem. No matter where my husband is, unless he is outside, he has no service. He always has to run outside to answer his phone. It doesn't work inside. If I take his phone, I can use it no problem anywhere, but as soon as he gets it, it stops working. This has been the case with every phone and every phone provider. Doesn't matter where we sit...it won't work for him.

I asked him why that was the other day when I was calling for a pizza and he said it is in his blood. I just laughed, but he said no really, it is.

He then proceeded to tell me he has never been able to wear a watch. He has never owned a watch for more than a few days without the battery draining. He said once, he saw his watch tick backwards for about 30 seconds and then die.

I asked him if stop lights and street lights ever go out when he gets close, and he got the weirdest look and said yes, why? I told him people claim that it happens to them. He said it happens quite a bit.

While talking about it, we also decided this could also be the reason his Wii remote dies twice as fast as mine does.

Anyway, not sure if this is what you were looking for, but I thought it fit.

This is essentially the exact thing is was looking for. It would seem as though your husband has some sort of electromagnetic pulse due to psychic energy, and it happens in small waves all throughout his body, draining electronics of battery, blocking out reception from your provider, and burning out street lights. Very interesting.

Thank you so much for sharing

www.psychic-experiences.com...

Maybe this'll help a bit
Mike

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 06:02 PM
link   
I dig anything with a vacuum tube in it.
Especially amplifiers.

Yeah, I'm old...

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by subject x
I dig anything with a vacuum tube in it.
Especially amplifiers.

Yeah, I'm old...

mkay

Mike

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join