It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ChemTrails over Michigan

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by secretmonkeypants
reply to post by flyswatter

Ok so here's what I got on 9/11. When I saw the stream go under the chemtrail I new it was a photo op.

Ok took some doing, but I think that pics will post.
edit on 13-9-2012 by secretmonkeypants because: Pictures never showed p

edit on 13-9-2012 by secretmonkeypants because: Still no pictures

edit on 13-9-2012 by secretmonkeypants because: Still no pictures, WTF any tips by anyone who read this for uploading pics on a iPad

Congratulations, you got a picture of a contrail.

The the cut and paste you posted in the edit (when the link wouldnt work) shows speculation about a cause of MS. What does that have to do with "chemtrails"?

And one thing to remember ... one does not understand by becoming a believer, they become a believer by understanding.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Can you please rephrase that middle "paragraph" for me... What copy and paste in the edit?

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by secretmonkeypants

Can you please rephrase that middle "paragraph" for me... What copy and paste in the edit?

This part - started out as a busted link, then you took that out and just did a copy and paste of information instead:

High level contamination by natural and industrial sources of the alkali earth metal, barium (Ba) has been identified in the ecosystems/workplaces that are associated with high incidence clustering of multiple sclerosis (MS) and other neurodegenerative diseases such as the transmissible spongiform encephalopathies (TSEs) and amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS). Analyses of ecosystems supporting the most renowned MS clusters in ... Massachusetts, Colorado, Guam, NE Scotland demonstrated consistently elevated levels of Ba in soils (mean: 1428 ppm) and vegetation (mean: 74 ppm) in relation to mean levels of 345 and 19 ppm recorded in MS-free regions adjoining. .... from the use of Ba as an atmospheric aerosol spray for enhancing/refracting the signalling of radio/radar waves along military jet flight paths, missile test ranges, etc. It is proposed that chronic contamination of the biosystem with the reactive types of Ba salts can initiate the pathogenesis of MS; due to the conjugation of Ba with free sulphate, which subsequently deprives the endogenous sulphated proteoglycan molecules (heparan sulfates) of their sulphate co partner, thereby disrupting synthesis of S-proteoglycans and their crucial role in the fibroblast growth factor (FGF) signalling which induces oligodendrocyte progenitors to maintain the growth and structural integrity of the myelin sheath. Loss of S-proteoglycan activity explains other key facets of MS pathogenesis; such as the aggregation of platelets and the proliferation of superoxide generated oxidative stress.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 10:41 PM
link   

I have no idea what your problem is. The link malfunctioned, when I went back and tested it, so I just when to the page itself and copied and pasted it so I didn't have to hear about the broken link. I had already said I just thought this (particular) one was interesting. What's so bad about that?

Also, I don't understand the ms acronym.

edit on 13-9-2012 by secretmonkeypants because: Spelling

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 01:14 AM
link   
reply to post by waynos

im not intentionally creating a suspicion in order to justify another suspicion, im suspicious of every thing, that any agency of a government is involved in.it is no secret that there are hidden agendas in which the "useless eaters" are targeted. ie immunizations, man made global warming, the war on terror. weather modification.poverty etc etc... from what ive read and seen, this leads me to believe that chemtrails are real, and are being used for something nefarious. ive looked into opposing beliefs, but there is just as much weight on the chemtrails being real side of the scale. as far as that photo, no that is not one i have seen, the ones i seen where big white tanks with patent numbers on them. i think either coast to coast or rense may have them on their sites. as far as evergreen , I actually thought that it was to good to be true to have something like that online, and that it was fishy, that was just my opinion. i am continuing to look into this , even though I may never truly have factual proof to convince anyone that chemtrails are real , but at least im not the only one with these beliefs.

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 04:09 AM
link   
reply to post by IsawWHATtheyDID

I think we are all suspicious of our governments, they have certainly earned that suspicion but I'm sorry I completely fail to see how that supports a belief in chemtrails as anything other than a theoretical plan, so far.

For instance airlines are not government agencies in any sense of the word, they are private commercial companies, where is the evidence that the government is engaged in chemtrail spraying? While chemtrailers can point to trails in the sky, your supposition that government or military pilots are secreted within airlines to carry out spray flights is pulled completely out of thin air, do you not see the problem with using something like that as a supporting argument? I know its supposition, but it is being presented to refute facts and that doesn't work. Chemicals would have to be manufactured, transported, stored, loaded onto aircraft, their weights accounted for on each and every flight and actually used by someone. Where is the evidential trail for any of this?

You missed my point regarding the photo. I'm willing to bet that the one with white tanks you saw is the Boeing photo I mentioned, its been posted on here many times. The one I posted is the same system used by another manufacturer and is patently not secret or nefarious. Water ballast testing is standard procedure but you have allowed yourself to be convinced that it is a photo of chemtrail apparatus, but why do you believe this?

It appears from many on here that anyone who claims chemtrail evidence is simply given a free credibility pass and believed immediately, why should they? Why doesn't your suspicious nature extend to them? ESPECIALLY when so many claims and photos have been repeatedly demonstrated to be false, which is ironic since the evidence-free conspiracy they push is so readily accepted by the 'suspicious minded'.

Really, I'm not having a go, I enjoy a healthy debate, but just think about it.

I'm not even trying to change your mind, I'm just pointing out that your suspicions seem one sided and you are accepting evidence from sources that have been proven untrustworthy. Like many on here, I am awaiting genuine evidence with keen interest, but I won't simply accept fakes and lies because they support my suspicions.

edit on 14-9-2012 by waynos because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 11:07 AM
link   
reply to post by waynos

faa, tsa, ntsb , just to name a few. are all involved with airlines in one way or another. these are just the ones we know about. try getting a straight answer from any one of them. I know the tsa wasnt around on 9-11-01, but the other 2 were. the fact that these trails are not an every day thing, sets off all kinds of alarms. when they do spray, its for a couple of days at least then you wont see them for a couple weeks at least. between all the animal deaths, fish deaths, increase in insect transmitted disease ie west nile, the whole swine flu bird flu bs, are enough to make me suspicious of them. i have looked into opposing views just as much as every thing else, but i cannot come to the conclusion that every thing is fine. in my opinion chemtrailing is not only a possible answer, it is probable. i wonder, if every man woman and child were to receive all the recommended vaccines, would chemtrails stop.? just because some one tells ya every thing is fine, does not mean it is. and visa versa.

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by IsawWHATtheyDID

the fact that these trails are not an every day thing, sets off all kinds of alarms. when they do spray, its for a couple of days at least then you wont see them for a couple weeks at least.

The formation and persistence of any contrail has to due with temp and humidity...

temp and humidity can change from spot to spot- altitude to altitude, hour to hour, day to day...

Basically- its the weather...weather changes from day to day so the conditions for persistent contrails are not an "everyday thing"

If you are truly concerned about the trails you see in the sky- try researching why contrails form and how and why and when they might persist and spread.
edit on 14-9-2012 by Thorazine because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join