It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ChemTrails over Michigan

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 03:22 AM
link   
reply to post by A51TR3B

And to the OP, I posted my thoughts about this almost a year ago, here is the post, you will notice that even back then, I was fed up with the same false claims from chemmies that influenced your thinking in you opening post.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

But don't take MY word for it, or anyone else's. Do a bit of research using all available sources and not just Chemtrail sites, see for yourself who seems to know what they are on about and who is just guessing.

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 04:01 AM
link   
reply to post by waynos

There are many chemicals or combination of chemicals that when sprayed in the air or injected into the exhaust using the correct techniques will create a visible cloud and linger.

A simple solution of soap bubbles sprayed to create a foam cloud will give the desired effect.

The over inflated ego and the sheer ignorance of you skeptics never ceases to amaze me.

Get off your lazy chair and go get the proper plane and permits and I will prove it to you.

Sulfuric acid vaporized by jet exhaust will create a long lasting visible cloud.

I could easily list many more chemicals that will demonstrate similar effects in the atmosphere.

But I sense your ability to absorb information is limited and your ego couldn't take too much at once either.

Before you try to learn any more about real science I suggest you watch this safety video first.

Now that you've had your safety lesson. Go mix barium chloride & sodium sulfate solutions together and spray them from a plane.

Job done, no?

Job done, yes.

Have you bought a sky repair kit?

No need to buy one. I am quite familiar with work of Wilhelm Reich.

Have you actually ever tested a cloud buster? No, I thought not.

Obviously your ignorance is getting in your way of learning again.

There are plenty of websites and videos with instructions of how to make one for free.

edit on 1-9-2012 by MagicWand67 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 04:46 AM
link   
reply to post by MagicWand67

Get off your lazy chair and go get the proper plane and permits and I will prove it to you.

Well then I here you go....

Performance Falcon 20

The Dassault Falcon 20 is a very reliable and still modern aircraft. Its mechanical and aerodynamical robustness makes it an ideal research aircraft even under extreme situations like thunderstorm research or measurements in the contrail of other aircraft

www.dlr.de...

So feel free to start proving that chemtrails exist.

Maybe you should actually do a little bit of research and you may actually learn something, and this was all done from my Lazy-Boy.

Imagine that....

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 04:56 AM
link   

The real question here is have you ever tried one yourself?

Maybe you can try this method...

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 05:10 AM
link   

I won't call that member a shill. I'll just say that they're a liar and full of b.s.

And yet you can't prove any of what he says as false, or being a lie. Exactly what chemtrail believers do when they can't provide evidence to back their claims.

Good Job.....

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 06:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by MagicWand67
reply to post by waynos

There are many chemicals or combination of chemicals that when sprayed in the air or injected into the exhaust using the correct techniques will create a visible cloud and linger.

A simple solution of soap bubbles sprayed to create a foam cloud will give the desired effect.

The over inflated ego and the sheer ignorance of you skeptics never ceases to amaze me.

Sulfuric acid vaporized by jet exhaust will create a long lasting visible cloud.

I could easily list many more chemicals that will demonstrate similar effects in the atmosphere.

But I sense your ability to absorb information is limited and your ego couldn't take too much at once either.

Before you try to learn any more about real science I suggest you watch this safety video first.

Now that you've had your safety lesson. Go mix barium chloride & sodium sulfate solutions together and spray them from a plane.

Job done, no?

Job done, yes.

Have you bought a sky repair kit?

No need to buy one. I am quite familiar with work of Wilhelm Reich.

Obviously your ignorance is getting in your way of learning again.

There are plenty of websites and videos with instructions of how to make one for free.

Congratulations, you can link videos.

You still cant prove that anything is being sprayed from planes to create your fantasy chemtrails.

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 10:55 AM
link   
reply to post by DerepentLEstranger

could you please list the errors on contrailscience.com?

I am very interested in this subject and would hate to be learning incorrect information.

Thanks in advance for your help.

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by MagicWand67
reply to post by waynos

Another typical, lazy skeptic.

Will believe any lie as long as it supports their opinions.

Then when asked for proof. They some how try to flip it around.

this why i dont do debates
this is Sophistry pure and simple

after all
"The Purpose of Argument is to Alter the Nature of the Truth"
-Bene Gesserrit aphorism

its all about getting us to chase our tails
while evil flourishes unnaposed

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by waynos

1-The fact that you have posted an attack on the ContrailScience site and it's owner (repeatedly, I might add) without ever once mentioning an 2-actual scientific fact that the site has got wrong speaks volumes to me about how closed minded you are and how little actual knowledge 3-your fear peddling is based on. Is there anything on that site you can show is factually wrong? 4-When I read it, it all made sense to me and tallied with what I knew and thought I knew.

5-And as for the sky repair kit, well, anyone who belies THAT surely deserves to be ripped off

edit on 1-9-2012 by waynos because: Condensed post

1-attack?
lol
your ignorance is showing, as well as your hypocrisy
just quoting contrailscience.coms owner's admission that he has no
proffesional/academic credentials or standing to back his opinions/beliefs

2-

actual corporate funded scientific fact
OR
actual MIC funded scientific fact

i've corrected your mistake there with an additional possible correction
as you're not being clear,
intentionally methinks

3-i'm not in the business of peddling fear, but self empowerment
what are you trying to peddle?

4-of course it makes sense to you, it confirms your Beliefs
it's called confirmation bias

as MagicWand67 has just pointed out

5-

as for the sky repair kit, well, anyone who belies THAT surely deserves to be ripped off.

belie

Definition of BELIE
a : to give a false impression of b : to present an appearance not in agreement with
a : to show (something) to be false or wrong b : to run counter to : contradict
: disguise 3

you've just stated that you deserve to be ripped off
hope there aren't too many takers

freudian slip?
gave yourself away there
i'll just take that as confirmation that you're aware of the truth
but are heavily invested in promoting ignorance

NEXT!!!!

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by network dude

could you please list the errors on contrailscience.com?

I am very interested in this subject and would hate to be learning incorrect information.

Thanks in advance for your help.

no need go read that post again
the one where the owner admits to being a no-nothing
with a 150 miles flight time [ i imagine its a few miles more nowadays]
it's just opinions backed by delusions

or were you just trying to get me to waste my time in a sort of GO-TO loop?

fail

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by flyswatter

here's one of urea being dumped special thanks to member boncho

Link

noaa form

both these links are from Signals thread NOAA Doc Strong Evidence They Are and Have Been Spraying Us

[special thanks to Tsurfer for the pic]

oh and on that thread network dude freely admits to pissing on the public along with his fellow airmen, in mid flight
great way to spread diseases
edit on 1-9-2012 by DerepentLEstranger because: fixed links

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 02:13 PM
link   

[special thanks to Tsurfer for the pic]

I take it you are clueless as to what this form is actually for?

Again cloud seeding is nothing new and yet you keep trying to use it as proof of chemtrails,why?

How about you bring some real evidence to the table and leave the childish personal attacks out of it?

Lastly you seem to want to keep using educate-yourself.com as some kind of source,maybe you should take a look at few things and actually educate yourself for real...

thebeyonder.blogspot.com...

www.stewwebb.com...

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by tsurfer2000h

Again cloud seeding is nothing new and yet you keep trying to use it as proof of chemtrails,why?

Travel by car is nothing new either. But how many people still drive around in Model-T's?

Ridiculous argument, methods change all the time and not always for the better.

Classic cloud seeding is done using flares. Not dumping piss on people.

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Travel by car is nothing new either. But how many people still drive around in Model-T's?

Ridiculous argument, methods change all the time and not always for the better.

Classic cloud seeding is done using flares. Not dumping piss on people.

And the question that has yet to be answered and that is how does cloud seeding have anything to do with chemtrails?

And who said anything about dumping p### on anyone,unless you are talking about urea and if so you might want to read this...

Urea serves an important role in the metabolism of nitrogen-containing compounds by animals and is the main nitrogen-containing substance in the urine of mammals. It is solid, colourless, and odorless (although the ammonia that it gives off in the presence of water, including water vapor in the air, has a strong odor). It is highly soluble in water and practically non-toxic (LD50 is 15 g/kg for rat). Dissolved in water, it is neither acidic nor alkaline. The body uses it in many processes, the most notable one being nitrogen excretion. Urea is widely used in fertilizers as a convenient source of nitrogen.

en.wikipedia.org...

Again what is the connection to chemtrails?

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Right, I see that you are incapable of a direct discussion and instead engage in altering quotes, twisting meanings and making a huge deal out of a simple typing error.

Maybe I'll try again when you have developed the interaction skills of a functioning adult.

edit on 2-9-2012 by waynos because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by tsurfer2000h

And the question that has yet to be answered and that is how does cloud seeding have anything to do with chemtrails?

Again what is the connection to chemtrails?

everything
its all a war by the psychopaths [with a little help from their enablers and dupes] against humans

who told those @ss-clowns they could mess around/weaponize the weather?
dump toxic particles by the tons?
put poison in the air, water, soil, and food?
explode a-bombs in the upper atmosphere?
mess around with the ionosphere with HAARP? [which is also related to chemtrails, btw]?

Smoking Gun: The HAARP and Chemtrails Connection www.activistpost.com...

Angels Don't Play this HAARP freedomfchs.com...

Weather Wars and the Devil's HAARP
www.activistpost.com...

but some either have a stake in the system
or suffer diminished intelligence, probably from toxin induced neurological damage

the result is the same,irrespective.

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Right, I see that you are incapable of a direct discussion and instead engage in altering quotes, twisting meanings and making a huge deal out of a simple typing error.

Maybe I'll try again when you have developed the interaction skills of a functioning adult.

edit on 2-9-2012 by waynos because: (no reason given)

oh but i am an adult, as i take personal responsibility for my own life and affairs and therefore do not need to interact with spoiled brats that have never outgrown the need for an authority to wipe their butts or launder their farty pants
from the constant farting to interruppt grown ups conversations

lol
you are the one's playing fast and loose with the facts and the truth,
rapidly descending to ad-homs, or organized mass alerts when your BS gets pointed out

you exhibit all the classical,textbook symptoms of a junky caught stealing,and refusing to admit their theft
in your denials, going to the extreme of claiming black is white

"NO!NO!NO! i wasn't stealing your catalytic converter, i just noticed it was loose, so i took it off and was going to hide it to keep it safe from thieves, and give it back to you in the morning, it being 3AM and all.... "
rofl
all you contrail proponents do is place yourself stubbornly as stumbling blocks to any kind of investigation
you turn earnest inquiries and speculations into circle jerks.

seeing as you refuse to be part of the solution, or keep out from underfoot when grown ups decide to inquire, it logically follows that you're part of the problem and therefore are useless when it comes to seeking solutions, so why waste time?

sort of like hiring a junky to help you set up your home security system

or expecting a spoiled child to behave.

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 11:16 AM
link   

who told those @ss-clowns they could mess around/weaponize the weather?
dump toxic particles by the tons?
put poison in the air, water, soil, and food?
explode a-bombs in the upper atmosphere?
mess around with the ionosphere with HAARP? [which is also related to chemtrails, btw]?

So then what are these toxic particles being dumped by the ton you say?

Could you elaborate on these poisons and how do the relate to chemtrails?

Won't deny the A bombs in the atmosphere.

Now HAARP as nothing to do with the weather that you experience, because the weather that you see is in the troposphere..

Troposphere:
The layer of the atmosphere closest to the earth is the troposphere. This layer is where weather occurs. It begins at the surface of the earth and extends out to about 4-12 miles. The temperature of the troposphere decreases with height. This layer is known as the lower atmosphere.

geography.about.com...

And where is HAARP affecting,that's right the ionosphere...

The ionosphere is a part of the upper atmosphere, from about 85 km to 600 km altitude, comprising portions of the mesosphere, thermosphere and exosphere, distinguished because it is ionized by solar radiation. It plays an important part in atmospheric electricity and forms the inner edge of the magnetosphere. It has practical importance because, among other functions, it influences radio propagation to distant places on the Earth

en.wikipedia.org...

So again how does HAARP have anything to do with chemtrails?

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by A51TR3B

I live in the lansing area, and i will see chemtrails being sprayed heavily for a few days, then there will be a week or two of no chemtrails, and then they start all over.during the chemtrail days, I will see other aircraft leaving only short lived contrails. I seriously do not understand the debunkers who get all riled up trying to deny that there is something going on. while I do not know exactly what is going on, whether it be weather modification, geo-engineering, or mass poisoning, I do know that they are spraying something.

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by IsawWHATtheyDID
reply to post by A51TR3B

I live in the lansing area, and i will see chemtrails being sprayed heavily for a few days, then there will be a week or two of no chemtrails, and then they start all over.during the chemtrail days, I will see other aircraft leaving only short lived contrails. I seriously do not understand the debunkers who get all riled up trying to deny that there is something going on. while I do not know exactly what is going on, whether it be weather modification, geo-engineering, or mass poisoning, I do know that they are spraying something.

How do you know?

Contrail formation varies with upper altitude weather. The "chemtrail days" are just days when persistent contrails form.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join