It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Second Secret of Fatima _ Time is running out

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 05:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bluesma

Originally posted by BASSPLYR
Wanna know what the real secret of fatima is?

There isn't any secret thats the secret.

Its a sham thats been used to manipulate the catholic church and maintain interest in their religion. Sorry no fatima secret.

even the pope doesn't know.

Oh for goodness sake, did you READ the OP? Did you notice the muslim influence in it?
This is not talking about the Fatima prophecies of the Catholics... Fatima was the daughter of Muhammad.

She is evidently making a correlation between her and those of other female avatars, in symbolic meaning of the feminine aspect of Divinity. But in Islam, Fatima is a very important figure.

I am out of time.. here is my proof please share because I will be gone soon..

www.abovetopsecret.com...

look especially to my last post.

Peace and may God Help us all

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 05:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by fenian8
reply to post by queenofangels_17

Sorry i thought it was the "third" secret of Fatima????????

thought the first and second had come to pass, so to speak????

Here is the actual secret.. please read my last Post. and share it to as much people in those areas as possible.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Peace!

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 05:27 AM
link   

I am sorry, but that is not proof at all.

You cannot use your own speculation in another thread, to substantiate your claims in this one as proof.

Like I said in your other thread, these prediction are par for the course on ATS. They always fail.

I hope this one isn't true either, for it sounds horrendous.

vvv

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 05:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by VreemdeVlieendeVoorwep

I am sorry, but that is not proof at all.

You cannot use your own speculation in another thread, to substantiate your claims in this one as proof.

Like I said in your other thread, these prediction are par for the course on ATS. They always fail.

I hope this one isn't true either, for it sounds horrendous.

vvv

Read my last post there...

It is indeed true, even as it is true that you speak.

Faith is believing before you see the Proof, the people asked for proof of who I am and this is God's answer.

When the sun rises from the West, repentance will not be accepted anymore.. that is why I tell you before it happens, out of God's Mercy, and out of love to you all.

Peace and May God guide your heart!

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 05:40 AM
link   

Hrm, interesting.

God also said, that no one knows the future, or can predict it.

If you are a prophet, please hang around here until those dates, and beyond.

Why do you say you will be gone soon?

vvv

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 05:40 AM
link   
double post, my bad.

vvv
edit on 1-9-2012 by VreemdeVlieendeVoorwep because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 05:57 AM
link   

I just replied to your prediction thread, and I'll re-post it here to.

It will be my sign that I am sent to you by God,

But if This sign come to pass, the believers will have to follow me, and I will lead them home.
Wow ! Seriously ?!

I will be cut off from you soon, they are trying to cut off my internet with virus and I know they will prevail with their technology

If you love God, follow me, God will love you and forgive you your sins.
Excuse me brother, but you seem to have serious mental health issues.

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 06:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by samsamm9

I just replied to your prediction thread, and I'll re-post it here to.

It will be my sign that I am sent to you by God,

But if This sign come to pass, the believers will have to follow me, and I will lead them home.
Wow ! Seriously ?!

I will be cut off from you soon, they are trying to cut off my internet with virus and I know they will prevail with their technology

If you love God, follow me, God will love you and forgive you your sins.
Excuse me brother, but you seem to have serious mental health issues.

You will soon see which of us is crazy.

17th.

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 06:13 AM
link   

Hrm, interesting.

vvv

It means I will be calling other people, but outside of the internet, and they will see me face to face...

Only God can predict the Future. He is the one who told me to tell this things to you.

Take care and keep the Faith.

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 06:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by queenofangels_17
Do you know who is Fatima?

Fatima is the daughter of that Muhammad fella ...

My eyes are open, and my job is to make the blind see.

Knock it off. You aren't allowed to push a religion here at ATS.

If you are trying to tie in the apparitions of Mary in Fatima Portugal .. you got it wrong.
All three secrets that Mary - the Mother of Jesus - gave in Portugal have been revealed.

Mary is the same as Fatima, they are mirrors of each other.

Wrong. Mary is the Mother of Jesus. Fatima was the daughter of a caravan raider.

Jesus is the Mirror of Ali Ibn Abi Talib, cousin and brother of the Prophet Muhammad,

Wrong. Jesus is the Son of God.

John the Baptist is the Mirror of the Prophet Muhammad.

Wrong. John the Baptist is the cousin of Jesus and His herald.

Third secret of Fatima is the date and Hour. I am not cleared to tell you that yet.

1 - "not cleared"?? By who ?? Are you claiming special visions from God or something?
2 - All three 'secrets' have been released by the church. NONE contain a date/hour.

Watch her light illuminate the whole world on September 17 and the smell that she brings will make whoever smell it swoon away.

1 - Are you saying that the Catholic prediction of 'The Warning' will happen on that day?
2 - 'The smell she brings'. Are you referring to the Odor of Sanctity (smell of roses) that accompanies Mary?

Believers will die and their souls will be taken up to Heaven.

So .. since you believe this prophecy of yours .. I take it that September 17th is the last we will be hearing from you on these boards since you will be dead???
edit on 9/1/2012 by FlyersFan because: fixed quote

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

Do you know who is Fatima?

Fatima is the daughter of that Muhammad fella ...

My eyes are open, and my job is to make the blind see.

Knock it off. You aren't allowed to push a religion here at ATS.

If you are trying to tie in the apparitions of Mary in Fatima Portugal .. you got it wrong.
All three secrets that Mary - the Mother of Jesus - gave in Portugal have been revealed.

Mary is the same as Fatima, they are mirrors of each other.

Wrong. Mary is the Mother of Jesus. Fatima was the daughter of a caravan raider.

Jesus is the Mirror of Ali Ibn Abi Talib, cousin and brother of the Prophet Muhammad,

Wrong. Jesus is the Son of God.

John the Baptist is the Mirror of the Prophet Muhammad.

Wrong. John the Baptist is the cousin of Jesus and His herald.

Third secret of Fatima is the date and Hour. I am not cleared to tell you that yet.

1 - "not cleared"?? By who ?? Are you claiming special visions from God or something?
2 - All three 'secrets' have been released by the church. NONE contain a date/hour.

Watch her light illuminate the whole world on September 17 and the smell that she brings will make whoever smell it swoon away.

1 - Are you saying that the Catholic prediction of 'The Warning' will happen on that day?
2 - 'The smell she brings'. Are you referring to the Odor of Sanctity (smell of roses) that accompanies Mary?

So .. since you believe this prophecy of yours .. I take it that September 17th is the last we will be hearing from you on these boards since you will be dead???
edit on 9/1/2012 by FlyersFan because: fixed quote

I have said what I have to say..

The believers will be guided and will increase in faith when they see my sign in the Sky..

The disbelievers will cry and regret and wish that they were dust.. because their repentance will not be accepted anymore.

I do not live in California nor do I live in Japan. My angels will protect me and keep me safe until it's my time to bring the belivers to the ascent.

But just for you..consider this my Last Post..

If they have questions, I'm sure you can illuminate them more and guide them during the tribulations that's going to follow.

May God keep the believers safe and steadfast in Faith.

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Hrm, interesting.

vvv

It means I will be calling other people, but outside of the internet, and they will see me face to face...

Only God can predict the Future. He is the one who told me to tell this things to you.

Like so many other date predictors you will be back under another name after the 17th.

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Are you thinking about suicide? Please call 1-800-suicide. They have people that will listen. Please don't kill yourself.

I understand how it is to truly think you have been told something by God. I also know what it is like to believe the apocalypse is upon us- especially as I was raised as a pre-millenial dispensationalist. I know from experience that it is a depressing and hopeless way to live. Living in the present means nothing to you as you find it pointless- only your devotion to your particular belief that the end will happen soon- so why do anything else? The absolute fear one has to live with that they may not be ready for the event and find himself/herself among the damned can be overwhelming. What will you do when your date comes and goes and nothing occurs? You may find the disappointment overwhelming and attempt to make things happen anyway. DON'T DO IT.

edit on 1-9-2012 by LeSigh because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 06:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Char-Lee

Hrm, interesting.

vvv

Like so many other date predictors you will be back under another name after the 17th.

I will not abandon the name that will save me in the Last Day.

Be wise as a serpent.

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 06:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by LeSigh

Are you thinking about suicide? Please call 1-800-suicide. They have people that will listen. Please don't kill yourself.

I understand how it is to truly think you have been told something by God. I also know what it is like to believe the apocalypse is upon us- especially as I was raised as a pre-millenial dispensationalist. I know from experience that it is a depressing and hopeless way to live. Living in the present means nothing to you as you find it pointless- only your devotion to your particular belief that the end will happen soon- so why do anything else? The absolute fear one has to live with that they may not be ready for the event and find himself/herself among the damned can be overwhelming. What will you do when your date comes and goes and nothing occurs? You may find the disappointment overwhelming and attempt to make things happen anyway. DON'T DO IT.

edit on 1-9-2012 by LeSigh because: (no reason given)

It will happen,LeSigh, and when you see the sign of all creeping things dying, then you will know that I speak Truth, and if you belive after you see this sign, you will know where is the refuge.

Just say the name at the gates and it will be opened for you.

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 06:32 AM
link   
YOU DID NOT ANSWER MY QUESTION

So called 'believers' will be so happy and joyous at the Three Days of Darkness and the manifestation of Mary that they will die and their souls will be taken up to Heaven .... so you are a so-called 'believer' ... does this mean you expect to die of happiness on September 17th??

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 10:09 AM
link   

But in my sleep I have been shown the whole of truth.

People came to this planet, it was actually Mars first but I will keep it simple.

They experimented with life and a gentle creature was built in a lab, in their likeness. "God" that creator thought of them as his children, he cared for them and loved them and kept them safe.

Satan,The Light Bringer, one of their kind, felt it was wrong keeping these creations "US" like pets. he offered to them to have the part of their DNA strand turned on that would allow them to grow, experience curiosity, lead them to technology and then to explore space.

They accepted this off, and so their keeper, said "fine, then you will have to take care of yourselves just like our kind did, grow up in hardship and make your own way." he gave them seed and showed them how to grow food and left watchers to see how things went.

Was not long before one tribe of brothers started war with another because they wanted their "stuff". Represented by Able slew Cain.

The ancient writings are not a religion but a little of this and that of peoples memories of history. Yes they saw we went astray and they did send helpers that they put their message in, Jesus and Buddha to teach peace and love. It didn't work all we do is hurt the planet and each other so yes something is going to be done before we spread our cruel ways to the other planets.

We are like them, they went through a war like past and clearly were experimenting with DNA. When the ancient writings are interpreted that "fallen" angels had sex with women, it only is saying they put their king of DNA in humans. it was forbidden, but just like some of our scientists doing it against the laws today, some of theirs did too.

The Illuminati are simply watchers and they are arrangers for the species that made us. there is a plan but it has nothing at all to do with Gods and angels are simply the same species as what we call Gods.

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 05:34 PM
link   

YOU DID NOT ANSWER MY QUESTION

So called 'believers' will be so happy and joyous at the Three Days of Darkness and the manifestation of Mary that they will die and their souls will be taken up to Heaven .... so you are a so-called 'believer' ... does this mean you expect to die of happiness on September 17th??

I will be in a safe place with the rest of the believers that God has set aside. We continue for a short time living in harmony, until the last trumpet is blown and it's time for the Judgment.

After the flood that will ensue from the massive underwater earthquake that will cause Japan to sink and bring its brother, California down with him. The one being swallowed by water, the one by Earth.

The sun will be overthrown from its orbit and draw too near the Earth, Yellow stone volcano will erupt. fire will eventually consume the whole Earth, but at that time all the wheat would have been taken up and only the chaffs are left behind.

edit on 2-9-2012 by queenofangels_17 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by BASSPLYR

That's hilarious!

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 05:52 PM
link   

We seek Refuge in Allah from the Accursed Satan. Whoever Allah Guides none can send astray, Whoever He sends astray, none can guide.

say whaaa
the 3 secrets of fatima have been thouroughly debunked for along time now.

well, atleast i'm not watching funny cat video's on youtube.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join