It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Second Secret of Fatima _ Time is running out

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 04:26 PM
link   
In The Name of Allah Most Gracious, Most Merciful

We seek Refuge in Allah from the Accursed Satan. Whoever Allah Guides none can send astray, Whoever He sends astray, none can guide.

Dear Brothers and Sisters, my time is running out and yours also.

Please hear out my Last Song to the members of the Catholic Church, my brothers and sisters, this message has been kept from you by your Church, who changed the words of my message for their own gain and to lead astray the flock of sheeps who were given to their care.

The Singer Luciano and Iglesias is your clue and of course the meaning of the Song, how to recognize, Fatima!

www.youtube.com...

Cielito Lindo

en.wikipedia.org...

May God enlighten your soul to recognize your Savior!

Peace!

edit on 31-8-2012 by queenofangels_17 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Your links don't work and the song Cielito Lindo while nice is not related in any way I can see to Fatima? Could you fix your links and provide a clue as to why you included this song? I am interested in this topic.

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by queenofangels_17

Didn't watch the vid as the link is broke - somewhat like the OP.

Shouldn't it be the other way around..?

Enlighten yourself so as to recognize your savior - which is somewhat redundant, as you are your own savior...not some fallacy residing in highly edited literature.

Good luck and hope you beat the clock...

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 05:11 PM
link   
I think it's like a chain-mail thing that might even have originated from the Roman Catholic Church of all places, now at last returning full-circle..

In the interim, things sure have gotten out of hand!

edit on 31-8-2012 by NewAgeMan because: image - Judas, added.

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Noticing that you are on post no. 666 with this one.

Originally posted by queenofangels_17

We seek Refuge in Allah from the Accursed Satan. Whoever Allah Guides none can send astray, Whoever He sends astray, none can guide.

Please hear out my Last Song to the members of the Catholic Church, my brothers and sisters, this message has been kept from you by your Church, who changed the words of my message for their own gain and to lead astray the flock of sheeps who were given to their care.

The Singer Luciano and Iglesias is your clue and of course the meaning of the Song, how to recognize, Fatima!

www.youtube.com...

Cielito Lindo

en.wikipedia.org...

Peace!

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by NewAgeMan
I think it's like a chain-mail thing that might even have originated from the Roman Catholic Church of all places, now at last returning full-circle..

In the interim, things sure have gotten out of hand!

It's a chain thing with 30,000 eye witness.

The Popes knew the content, but it's not in their best intention to release the Truth.

They exchanged God's Revelations for worldy gain at the price of their sheeps, but the right will go to the right.

God is the Most Just of Judges!

2:174 Lo! those who hide aught of the Scripture which Allah hath revealed, and purchase a small gain therewith, they eat into their bellies nothing else than fire. Allah will not speak to them on the Day of Resurrection, nor will He make them grow. Theirs will be a painful doom. -

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Errr.....why is someone professing to Allah concerned about Fatima? You need to choose your path....you seem extraordinarily confused....pray...a lot...not to this god or that god...but pray to have your eyes opened and the truth revealed to your own understanding...you confound yourself in indecision....and no...you cannot have it "both ways"

nah...just kidding...believe whatever you want...you made me laugh and that is not always a bad thing....

edit on 31-8-2012 by Jeremiah65 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by EnochWasRight

www.youtube.com...

Cielito Lindo

en.wikipedia.org...

Peace!

Then you should know better, if you really believe Enoch will return with Jesus and one other.. 6 is the number of the Prophets.. 666 three Prophets in the Last Day in One House at Peace with each other..

6+6+6=18=9 The Judge in the Last Day..

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jeremiah65
Errr.....why is someone professing to Allah concerned about Fatima? You need to choose your path....you seem extraordinarily confused....pray...a lot...not to this god or that god...but pray to have your eyes opened and the truth revealed to your own understanding...you confound yourself in indecision....and no...you cannot have it "both ways"

nah...just kidding...believe whatever you want...you made me laugh and that is not always a bad thing....

edit on 31-8-2012 by Jeremiah65 because: (no reason given)

Do you know who is Fatima?

My eyes are open, and my job is to make the blind see.

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Thank you for fixing your links. I love that song, but I am dense I guess as I do not see a connection, additionally Alah is the Muslim name for God and Fatima is the site of a Christian miracle, so while I believe in one God, I am confused about the Muslim reference.

Oh sorry looked up Fatima, what does the daughter of Mohammad have to do with a Spanish love song? Fatima is a town in Portugal where visions of the Virgin Mary took place and there were supposedly three prophecies written to be revealed later.
edit on 31-8-2012 by Iamschist because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 05:36 PM
link   
queenofangels_17

Cielito Lindo = Little pretty sky in English..
The song in English goes like this:
Down from the Sierra Morena mountains,
Pretty little darling, they come,
A pair of black eyes,
Pretty little darling, they're contraband..

Oh, oh, oh, oh,
Sing and do not cry
Because singing cheers up,
Pretty little darling, our hearts.

That mole that you have,
Pretty little darling, near the mouth,
Don't give it to anyone,
Pretty little darling, it's for me to play with.

The bird that leaves,
Pretty little darling, its first nest,
Comes back and finds it occupied
Pretty little darling, that's what it deserves.

An arrow in the air,
Pretty little darling, launched by Cupid
As he was playing,
Pretty little darling, I was the wounded one.

From your house to mine,
Pretty little darling, there is no more than one step,
Before your mother comes,
Pretty little darling, give me a hug.

queenofangels_17..I do not see how this song relates to Fatima
Nor do i see any clues..Can you please enlighten me as to what parts are the clue in this song..peace,sugarcookie1

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 05:56 PM
link   
666 is selfishness. The fruit of knowledge in the garden is Technology. In Revelation, 666 is the mark of the Beast. Carbon has 6 protons, 6 neutrons, 6 electrons. Carbon is what we use as our fruit of knowledge. Ironically, 777 is God's number in the Bible. Nitrogen has 7 protons, 7 electrons and 7 neutrons. Oxygen has 888. Jesus in Greek Gematria is 888. What are you given to speak the world of God? The breath. Oxygen and Nitrogen are that very breath that beast (Carbon) kills. Why is 666 selfishness? What does technology bring to us? A graven image to worship.

2 Timothy 3:2-4

“For men will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents (6), unthankful, unholy, unloving, unforgiving, slanderers, without self-control (6), brutal, despisers of good, traitors, headstrong, haughty, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God” (6).

Read the link in my signature for more of what I have to say on the topic. How many markers do you see in the verse above? 18. That's 6 6 6.

Originally posted by EnochWasRight

www.youtube.com...

Cielito Lindo

en.wikipedia.org...

Peace!

Then you should know better, if you really believe Enoch will return with Jesus and one other.. 6 is the number of the Prophets.. 666 three Prophets in the Last Day in One House at Peace with each other..

6+6+6=18=9 The Judge in the Last Day..

edit on 31-8-2012 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

edit on 31-8-2012 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 05:59 PM
link   
reply to post by queenofangels_17

Sorry i thought it was the "third" secret of Fatima????????

thought the first and second had come to pass, so to speak????

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 06:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Jeremiah65

Errr.....why is someone professing to Allah concerned about Fatima?

Fátima is originally an Arabic name, once given to one of Mohammed’s favoured daughters. It is therefore very popular name given to women among Roman Catholics and Muslims alike.

The Reconquista, as it is commonly referred to, resulted in the capture of a Muslim princess from Alcácer do Sal named Fátima who was so named in honour of Mohammed’s daughter. Of his daughter, Fátima, Mohammed once said: “She has the highest place in heaven after the Virgin Mary.” After her capture, she was betrothed to the leader of the Christian forces, and later baptized into the Catholic faith before her marriage in 1158. The village of modern day Fátima was given the Islamic name of this Princess.

Reports from Fátima indicate that thousands of Muslims make pilgrimages to the Catholic Shrine every year because of the devotion to the Blessed Virgin in the Islamic religion. The Koran mentions the Blessed Virgin Mary 30 times, while no other woman’s name is mentioned. In the Koran, Mary is described as “Virgin, ever Virgin.”

Does that answer your question ?

And to the Op, your thread just don't make sense to me...
Like someone mentioned before, aren't we suppose to talk about the "Third Secret" and not the second ?

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Wanna know what the real secret of fatima is?

There isn't any secret thats the secret.

Its a sham thats been used to manipulate the catholic church and maintain interest in their religion. Sorry no fatima secret.

even the pope doesn't know.

The day he gets told the secret after he becomes pope probably goes something like this:
"your greatness sir the secret of fatima is that it was a hoax and that there is no secret. we've been covering it up for decades now because one we don't want to look stupid, and two because we've found that the "secret" can help manipulate our followers into maintaining a cult like interest in our religion. Keep it a secret!"

Then he goes out side to greet his followers and goes. "My people! I know the secret of Fatima! I won't tell you what it is though. You must remained tuned in and await for the day I finally tell you!" then he goes back inside and goes 'ha ha! that will keep them interested for a few more decades!"

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 02:35 AM
link   
reply to post by sugarcookie1

"You know I got black eyes, but they burn so brightly for her..."

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 04:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Iamschist
Thank you for fixing your links. I love that song, but I am dense I guess as I do not see a connection, additionally Alah is the Muslim name for God and Fatima is the site of a Christian miracle, so while I believe in one God, I am confused about the Muslim reference.

Oh sorry looked up Fatima, what does the daughter of Mohammad have to do with a Spanish love song? Fatima is a town in Portugal where visions of the Virgin Mary took place and there were supposedly three prophecies written to be revealed later.
edit on 31-8-2012 by Iamschist because: (no reason given)

Mary is the same as Fatima, they are mirrors of each other.

Jesus is the Mirror of Ali Ibn Abi Talib, cousin and brother of the Prophet Muhammad,

John the Baptist is the Mirror of the Prophet Muhammad.

This song is about Jesus and Prophet Muhammad, they both have signs of Prophethood in their backs, a mole with hairs growing on top of it.

The song gives the description of how to recognize Jesus and Muhammad when they return, because it will be in another body. This give the description of the Spirit bearer bearing the spirit of Jesus and Muhammad.

I have no more time, if you love this song even though you don't know the meaning , you are a believer and an event of September 17 will confirm your Faith.

Peace and God's blessings be upon you.

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 04:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by BASSPLYR

Its a sham thats been used to manipulate the catholic church and maintain interest in their religion. Sorry no fatima secret.

The day he gets told the secret after he becomes pope probably goes something like this:
"your greatness sir the secret of fatima is that it was a hoax and that there is no secret. we've been covering it up for decades now because one we don't want to look stupid, and two because we've found that the "secret" can help manipulate our followers into maintaining a cult like interest in our religion. Keep it a secret!"

Then he goes out side to greet his followers and goes. "My people! I know the secret of Fatima! I won't tell you what it is though. You must remained tuned in and await for the day I finally tell you!" then he goes back inside and goes 'ha ha! that will keep them interested for a few more decades!"

Look up at the sky on September 17 and you will see her sign.
edit on 1-9-2012 by queenofangels_17 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 04:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by samsamm9
reply to post by Jeremiah65

Errr.....why is someone professing to Allah concerned about Fatima?

Fátima is originally an Arabic name, once given to one of Mohammed’s favoured daughters. It is therefore very popular name given to women among Roman Catholics and Muslims alike.

The Reconquista, as it is commonly referred to, resulted in the capture of a Muslim princess from Alcácer do Sal named Fátima who was so named in honour of Mohammed’s daughter. Of his daughter, Fátima, Mohammed once said: “She has the highest place in heaven after the Virgin Mary.” After her capture, she was betrothed to the leader of the Christian forces, and later baptized into the Catholic faith before her marriage in 1158. The village of modern day Fátima was given the Islamic name of this Princess.

Reports from Fátima indicate that thousands of Muslims make pilgrimages to the Catholic Shrine every year because of the devotion to the Blessed Virgin in the Islamic religion. The Koran mentions the Blessed Virgin Mary 30 times, while no other woman’s name is mentioned. In the Koran, Mary is described as “Virgin, ever Virgin.”

Does that answer your question ?

And to the Op, your thread just don't make sense to me...
Like someone mentioned before, aren't we suppose to talk about the "Third Secret" and not the second ?

Third secret of Fatima is the date and Hour. I am not cleared to tell you that yet.

Watch her light illuminate the whole world on September 17 and the smell that she brings will make whoever smell it swoon away. Believers will die and their souls will be taken up to Heaven.

Peace!

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 04:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by BASSPLYR

Oh for goodness sake, did you READ the OP? Did you notice the muslim influence in it?
This is not talking about the Fatima prophecies of the Catholics... Fatima was the daughter of Muhammad.

She is evidently making a correlation between her and those of other female avatars, in symbolic meaning of the feminine aspect of Divinity. But in Islam, Fatima is a very important figure.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join