It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

O'Reilly sued for sexual harassment!!!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2004 @ 12:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by JediMaster
If anything he had an affair, a brief fling. Show me a case where the accuser/prosecution wants the defence to be quite. She wants 60 million from O'Reilly out of court, and O'Reilly should be the one who is offering out of court not her. She just wants money. O'Reilly wants to tapes to be played publicly, the prosecution does'nt.

O'Reilly is innocent until proven guilty.

Text Purple Oh, really? You were there? I'm sure this woman wants her sex life paraded in court and the tabloids, plus probably losing her job. The 60 million is NOT guaranteed. She has the burden of proof.

Isn't that what they said about O.J? And Scott Peterson? Besides, the man's guilty as hell of being a hypcritical toad with anger management problems

He's sowing what he's reaped. And it's about time

posted on Oct, 15 2004 @ 02:11 AM
link   
"According to The O'Reilly Factor, Pepsi was inundated with thousands of phone calls from irate Factor viewers regarding the Ludacris ads. As a result, Pepsi announced they would not air the ads."

Now it's not the quote that's important here, but its effect. I find that pseudointelletuals and political conversationalists love O'Reilly they have a feeling of beng politically involved and abreast of the issues. Another group of society which makes up the deciding 2/3's of the vote are Blue Collar people. Blue Collar folks buy into this BS and regurgatate it everywhere like an infection of the middle class. I am not saying anything about the working class, because I am one of them, but many seem to be un-educated to real issues except what is seen on O'Reilly. He never plugs into the issues more then just to get an Animal Response going and blue coller beer swilling men love this, it's like football.

At the instinctual level, that a lot of people live by, it's all about laughing, punching, intercourse, food and sleep. O'reilly uses this and it turns political cards unfortunatly.

The guy is driven by primordial urges both on the air and it seems logical that he would be the same "off the Air" if you know what I am saying.

I hate o'Reilly like I hate reality TV.

Proof that I am blue Collar- If I were invited on to the Factor, I would agree with him and stroke his ego untill the time was right. Then I would stand up walk over and punch him dead in the neck. Whenever I am in a bad mood I daydream of doing this and it makes me feel better.

Edited for continuity and slight flip flop on the issue and finally going back to my original thoughts.

[edit on 15-10-2004 by farhyde]

posted on Oct, 15 2004 @ 02:19 AM
link   
In case anybody isn't following news coverage, O'Reilly denies none of this. He even went on Regis and said "Hey I'm a bog mouthed Irish guy."

His only "stand" is with the $60 million and 'harrassment' part of the charge. Basically he's saying exactly what you'd except him too.

"She wanted it."

His proof is her proof. She taped it. Him drunk calling her for phone sex. Etc.

Most shocking to me is, he's been lying as long as I've watched him. He's said DOZENS if not more times, I'm the only Irishman that doesn't drink. Franken used to make a point of O'Reilly's white nuckled alcoholism recovery, but I guess it was all a lie. He does drink.

Oh, and is a total perv not looking out for anybody or anything north of his belt.

wallet and penis.

He'll leave Foxnews they're saying. Go all AM. The last refuge of shamed criminal right wingers.

posted on Oct, 15 2004 @ 06:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by RANT
His only "stand" is with the $60 million and 'harrassment' part of the charge. Basically he's saying exactly what you'd except him too.

"She wanted it."

Worked for Kobe, didn't it?

posted on Oct, 15 2004 @ 02:52 PM
link   
From Drudge:

FLASH: FOXNEWS 'O'REILLY FACTOR' averaged 3.3 million viewers Thursday night, a double digit increase over his ratings from September... 'If anything, this lawsuit is driving viewership,' one FOX insider mused...

I see, this is all a stunt set up by O'Reilly.

posted on Oct, 19 2004 @ 06:13 PM
link   
NY Daily News:

Scandal-hit Bill O'Reilly's accuser had a crush on the talk show host and voluntarily engaged in "intimate" phone talks with him, according to a former friend of the woman.
But at some point, the ex-pal said, O'Reilly's relationship with Andrea Mackris went sour - and she vowed to take her boss down in a juicy tell-all book.

Restaurateur Matthew Paratore gave a sworn statement to O'Reilly's lawyers, saying he thought he had "something they should know."

At his North West restaurant on the upper West Side, Paratore told the Daily News that Mackris is not your typical sex-harassment victim.

"She loved the guy. She admired him," said Paratore, 38. "She respected him."

This is giving the scorned woman theory some legs.

Her lawyer gives this is the reason her "friend" would turn on her to be:

Mackris' lawyer, Benedict Morelli, slammed Paratore's claim as "garbage" and called him a "spurned potential lover."

"He asked her out in October last year and she said no," he said. "The only thing I've heard about this guy is when I asked Andrea if there was anybody she has disappointed like this, and his name came up. It's garbage."

The bottom line of this tale: Sometimes dating, or just attempting to, can cause way too many problems.

posted on Nov, 11 2004 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Well I have to admit .....if O'Reilly did talk dirty as he was accussed of...I would have never complained ...We have to admit O'Reilly is a cutie and a hottie as well..

[edit on 11-11-2004 by stupid]

posted on Nov, 11 2004 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by stupid
Well I have to admit .....if O'Reilly did talk dirty as he was accussed of...I would have never complained ...We have to admit O'Reilly is a cutie and a hottie as well..

Dammit, who let Rush Limbaugh in here? We really need a few ATS bouncers....

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join