RON PAUL to appear on Jay Leno September to make a "special announcement"!? 3rd Party run???

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
+5 more 
posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 03:50 PM
link   

This just in, Ron Paul to appear on Jay Leno on September 4th.

www.dailypaul.com...

This has yet to be fully confirmed as I dont see mention of it on NBC's site:

www.nbc.com...

But it is starting to trend on the web.

Could this be it? The slap in the face of the establishment that we've all been waiting for?

I'll be voting for (writing-in) Ron Paul regardless but could this be an official opportunity for America to vote for a non-establishment puppet? For someone who actually deserves our votes??? Someone NOT part of the 2-headed 1-Party system...

Make it so!!! Engage!!! RON PAUL ALWAYS and FOREVER.

Here's this guy:

edit on 31-8-2012 by gladtobehere because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 03:53 PM
link   
my money would be on suing the RNC for the shenanigans that took place with the new rule, and its prescripted "vote" they took.

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by benrl

Or maybe an endorsement?

Something tells me it aint gonna be Obamney, I mean Romney.

edit on 31-8-2012 by gladtobehere because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 03:56 PM
link   
He's probably just going to appear, talk about some mundane things and then leave.

Unless he thinks a 3rd party run is in the cards...

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 03:57 PM
link   
It's a nice thought, but he cannot register third party at this point, it is too late.

Suing the RNC is a possibility...my guess is he is going to announce who he endorses....my money goes on Gary Johnson.

He might also have some info about the investigations into the fed and such....but doubtful....I say he is going to announce his endorsement...and I seriously doubt it will be Robo-Romney.

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by gladtobehere

Too early to tell what this is all about. The text is not revealing at all to me. I am hoping and praying he runs third party. I'd vote for him in a second. I was thinking about writing him in if he doesn't run third party, but then I thought to myself that only a few states allow write-ins, so even if everyone in those states wrote in Ron Paul in, he still wouldn't win. It would make a statement, but I'm starting to wonder if it wouldn't be more productive to vote for Gary Johnson instead. A third party run for Ron Paul would just be awesome. Hell, it would be even more awesome if Gary Johnson and Ron Paul teamed up!

I'm not ready to give up. If Ron Paul wants to stay out of a third party run in order to save his son, well.... Rand Paul is going to have to do a lot of work to prove himself after that Romney endorsement. That's something most of us won't forget anytime soon. I think this country is more important than Rand Paul's political career. I hope Ron Paul realizes that.

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 04:04 PM
link   
That would totally rock IF he somehow got on the Libertarian ticket with Johnson. It's pure speculation from the guy in the video, but it sure is nice to daydream about during this Labor Day weekend.

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 04:04 PM
link   
This could be really entertaining.

Can't wait for the October surprises either.... They come every election.

*gettin' my popcorn*

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Paul can't run 3rd party its t00 late t0 run a primary against the 0ther 3rd party f0lks.

In the article is says n0thing ab0ut a special ann0uncement.

It says Paul is b00ked t0 be 0n Len0 thats it. Why w0uld he g0 0n len0 anyways t0 make this special ann0uncement,
he w0uld 0f made it at his rally in the sund0me if that was the case a few days ag0.

He's just g0ing t0 be interviewed thats all
edit on 31-8-2012 by sirnukeem because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by sirnukeem

Very valid point. It's too late to get on the ballot in many states.

On the other hand, who knows what legal assertions he might make concerning the political apparatus. That would be interesting, even if it wont affect the current candidates.

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 04:18 PM
link   
On a hopeful note, Ron did just say this about the GOP:

“Well, it is not my party. I do not like politics at all,” Paul said. “I think both parties are Keynesian economists and support positions that I do not like. So, the party, in many ways is irrelevant.”

www.politico.com...

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 04:21 PM
link   

I was thinking to myself should I say what's on my mind or should i say what they want to hear? I haven't decided but when the decision is made ewe'll be the first to know.

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 04:33 PM
link   
I am hoping he announces his retirement from politics and his plan to move out of the country to Paraguay. It would be the best possible outcome for him.

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Gary Johnson already on all 50 state ballots.

Ron Paul suddenly on all 50 state ballots as VP candidate.

Everyone knows they would work towards similar goals regardless of which was P and which was VP.

I'd vote for a ticket setup that way. Though I don't know if Jim Gray would step aside.

Could see some interesting strategies emerge still.
edit on 31-8-2012 by ErgoTheConclusion because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 05:11 PM
link   
reply to post by gladtobehere

My B-day is Sept. 15th and I can not think of a sweeter gift.
Please let it be true!!!

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 05:16 PM
link   
www.garyjohnson2012.com...

Gary Johnson/ Ron Paul 2012 !!!

*PUSH IT*

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 05:18 PM
link   
I'm not an American but i think its fair to say Ron Paul will never be elected president of the united states.

Republicans voted for other candidates when they had a chance to vote for this man. If Paul was as popular as some believe, he would have done better than he did. People cast their votes and they made their decision.

The fact is voters tend to dislike independent thinkers they vote the majority of the time for establishment choices. Its like this everywhere not just in the United States.

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 05:20 PM
link   
psssst

jay leno is a comedy show

lol

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by sirnukeem

Because MSM won't give him any air time or coverage time.

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by syrinx high priest
psssst

jay leno is a comedy show

lol

Hmmm.......what does that mean?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join