It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am tired.

page: 1

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 03:12 PM
link   
I am tired.

I am tired of being lied to.

I am tired of being told its my fault.

I am tired of my tax money being used to bail out banks.

I am tired of my country invading sovereign nations in my name.

I am tired of sacrificing my rights in the name of safety.

I am tired of the Partisan bickering and name calling.

I am tired of being viewed as a threat to my country because of my views.

I am tired of the societal and racial warfare politicians use to divide us.

I am tired of watching the America I was once proud of slowly fall into tyranny.

I am tired of being coddled and pandered to only when it benefits the politician running.

I am tired of the Democrats.

I am tired of the Republicans.

From this day forth I will never vote for either party in any election.

From this day forth I will always vote third party no matter if my vote is thrown away.

From this day forth I will not give my consent to rulers that destroy my nation.

I will stand up and exercise my rights, and I will vote, just not for any of the two big parties ever again.

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 03:16 PM
link   
I am tired of the same exact things. Im also tired of people acting as if your crazy when you try to tell them how things really are. Everybody is to interested in Hollywood gossip and tv. Its a very sad situation we find ourselves in.

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by justin366
I am tired of the same exact things. Im also tired of people acting as if your crazy when you try to tell them how things really are. Everybody is to interested in Hollywood gossip and tv. Its a very sad situation we find ourselves in.

Yes I am tired of that as well, the Apathy of the masses who do not even bother to exercise their rights. To busy voting on American idol, they know more about the contestants on that show and nothing about even their own local representatives in their very area.

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by benrl

Being tired is fine. Now get angry and then use that anger productively. That's the problem that we're facing today. People not knowing how to use their anger righteously, productively, and effectively. I personally admire the Occupy folks - but camping out and making signs is a lost cause. Voting is only half the power we posses. Using our voices is the more effective means. I write my representatives fairly often and rationally state my outrage to them.

It's honestly worked a time or two. I had an issue with custody and child support issues some years back. The courts wouldn't offer me remedy. I contacted my representation, spelled out my case, and within 48 hours the courts suddenly became much more sympathetic and helpful.

You're frustration is valid and respectable. Now use it!

~Heff

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hefficide
reply to post by benrl

Being tired is fine. Now get angry and then use that anger productively. That's the problem that we're facing today. People not knowing how to use their anger righteously, productively, and effectively. I personally admire the Occupy folks - but camping out and making signs is a lost cause. Voting is only half the power we posses. Using our voices is the more effective means. I write my representatives fairly often and rationally state my outrage to them.

It's honestly worked a time or two. I had an issue with custody and child support issues some years back. The courts wouldn't offer me remedy. I contacted my representation, spelled out my case, and within 48 hours the courts suddenly became much more sympathetic and helpful.

You're frustration is valid and respectable. Now use it!

~Heff

I have, I volunteered for RP calling on the phones, I visited the Occupy LA camp for a few days.

I have letter head and hand written envelopes in mass for all of my representatives, when there is an issue I hand write them letters with my Business letter head.

I am tired of people bitching about not voting because it doesn't matter, MY action is to forever more vote third party.

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 04:03 PM
link   
I am tired of being tired.

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Thats because you're on ATS to long I see you've had about 23 posts today.

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 11:07 PM
link   
I am tired of accidentally sinning.

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Sorry had to be done.

top topics

join