It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dammit! Time travel AGAIN!!!!!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 08:51 PM
link   
So.. I've gone from I'm so stupid, my g/f is cheating on me, to I'm so stupid, well- I'm just stupid. Nice.

You people *do* realize you are talking to a human being, right? I am someone who has a real, concrete experience well past my personal wisdom- and what gets posted? Comedy. Downright hilarious comedy. Well, hilarious if i was not asking a serious question.

I thank those of you who at least shared their stories and advice. The rest of you... I dunno. First of, this is an area for stuff that doesn't make sense (at least to some of us posting!). The second- I would *love* to know how many of you hang on to people who drop in here and claim to be aliens, ascended beings and such, and couldn't explain themselves for anything.

I am sticking by what I posted here. I explained *why* I posted my story. It's all there in the post. And in several other posts. It has at least 2 witnesses. One of them was directly involved. And hysterically, I get from a few of you almost insulting replies- insulting my intelligence, my g/f's fidelity- And expect me to take you seriously.

Some of you, I can. The rest of you- I laugh at your foolish ramblings- and discount you wholesale. And so does my g/f.

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 09:01 PM
link   
reply to post by IAmD1

We're going to be documenting and recording as we can- the crap is so random, it's maddening, and this weeks has been VERY full of this sort of thing (including last night's dream. O. M. G. NEVER experienced anything like it.)

I addressed the replies that just are as ridiculous as all get out. She thought those were hilarious. Now, they are just tedious. "memory problems"? What- the g/f cheating me wont stick, so I get a second round of nonsense?

One cannot but help wonder if these people DO know something, and are trying to steer me away.. A few disinfo agents...

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Disinfo agents?
Why would anybody waste time trying to create disinformation over your ramblings? No offence but thats a stupid assumption, if people disagree with you its because they disagree with you.. it does not make them 'disinfo agents'.

You have stated that out of these two possibilites, the first being your girlfriend playing a innocent practical joke, the second being that you are possibily the first lifeform on this planet in earths illustrious 4.5 billion year history to experience signifigant levels of time travel, you consider the second possibility FAR more likely than the first..

Lets assume you are experiencing signifigant levels of time travel, thus making you the most valuable human being on earth from a scientific standpoint, instead of rambling on a conspiracy website, start collecting some forms of proofs for the major scientific communitys around the world to study, for example.. buy a camera and have it with you as often as possible, wear a small GPS device, collect witness statements, request the CCTV footage of your experiences etc. Once you have created a porfolio of sorts, mail it out, see what response (if any) you get

Perhaps we can start at the very basics.. post a video of you and your girlfriend talking about your experiences, so we know this girlfriend accomplice actually exists.. a vocal video, anything so we have something to work with. Have you told your story to any family relatives your children etc? What did they make of your story?

edit on 4-9-2012 by therovers because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Truly facinating experience , as you said keep documenting and recording the phenomenen if that is possible ,i don't believe a time slip can be proven by video footage though .

Does it still happening ? does it become predictable for you by now ?

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 11:23 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 07:43 AM
link   
reply to post by therovers

I'm sorry- did you say something? Your post looks like it's in another language. Did you type it in too small a font, perhaps?

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 07:52 AM
link   
I love it...only on ATS would people think that its more likely that they time jumped and broke all known laws of physics instead of a more mundane, regular reason...

And only on ATS would basement dwellers think that their ramblings are important enough to warrant the attention of so called disinformation agents....laughable

OP. You didnt time jump. Assuming this story is real and not made up, your girlfriend is messing with you. Face facts. You did not time jump. No one has. No one will until we master faster than light travel in maybe thousands of years.

edit on 5-9-2012 by 3danimator because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 07:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by elyaeno
Truly facinating experience , as you said keep documenting and recording the phenomenen if that is possible ,i don't believe a time slip can be proven by video footage though .

Does it still happening ? does it become predictable for you by now ?

Well, I am hoping something could found that gives me *something*. We're running through other theories as well. I am going to ignore/ actively discount the theories on here that obviously were written by stupid children, and go with the mature, well thought out and written ones.

Being random, it's impossible to predict. It's usually preceded by a flash, and what happens after the flash takes like up to 12-18 hours to have anything happen.

Helping my g/f out when she has to do after hours work at the vet clinic just adds to the fun. Place is haunted. Saw either a sheet, or the end of someone's skirt disappear into a doorway Sat. Black shapes running all over the place in the back exam area (I was up front at the desk, there's a hallway to the back.) I'm usually there for when the local wing nut comes by and starts having arguments with the sidewalk....

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by wylekat

Yes, I am a disinfo agent and thus my text is tiny and illegible to you but clear large and readable for everyone else. Wait, how are you reading this?

May I ask, what are the theories you believe are written by stupid children? Keep in mind your the guy who claims he experiences unexplainable flashes of light followed by a form of time travel physisists have not been able to confirm is possible for even the basic elements nevermind functioning beings. The only theories I have seen presented to you are the rational ones embedded in reality, all of which you have rudely replied to or ignored.

Helping my g/f out when she has to do after hours work at the vet clinic just adds to the fun.

Fun? What fun? YOU are the pioneer of humankind, YOU have been chosen by some unknown higher entity to pave the way for mankinds technological advancement. If what you are saying is true, you are without doubt one of the most valuable human beings on this earth at this moment in time.

If I was experiencing extensive levels of time travel I would not be posting on a conspiracy forum with titles such as 'Dammit! Time Travel again!' without even providing the basic tangible evidence which correspond with my claims (we do not even know if your time travelling girlfriend exists). To then claim the whole time travel thing is 'fun' makes your post seem childish and ludicrious.

This thread will amount to nothing unless you give people something tangible to work with, keep in mind the overwhelming majority if not all of the people who have posted on this thread truly believe you are lying/deluded/being tricked.. give us a vocal video of you are your girlfriend describing your experiences, anything.. otherwise it is just meaningless text. Im not attacking you, im trying to help you, and proving that the primary corrospondent to your experiences exists and then having that corrospondent describe those experiences would be a massive step to getting this thing sorted out.

edit on 6-9-2012 by therovers because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Does Frosty do time travel ?

While we sleep ?

But

FFFRRRosty The Snowmaaan - forgot to clean his teeth !

And then there was a virgin there with an oilwell underneath !

Selah to the Ancients and Our Righteous - The Living and The Dead

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 05:33 PM
link   
FFFRRRosty tomorroooow ,
will mean a sunny day ....

And when we've made the good ones up there'll be

Laughing not Dismay ..

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 05:46 PM
link   
What part of the country are you in?

I had a "time -slip" when I was in high school, I rode my bicycle one residential block away to my friends house where I helped him work on his bicycle. After completing the work on the bike, it lay on its side and I gave the wheel a spin. Something about the shiny crome spokes, of which there were many (like80-100) and the overhead fluorescent lights caused me to get really dizzy and a bit nauseous. I left promptly, trying to get home before I got sick and somehow got home nearly 45 minutes later, after riding straight there. I know I lost time. I didn't lose consciousness. I didn't take any detours. the total distance can't be more than 1000ft for an average residential block in Los Angeles.

I never figured out what happened, and perhaps you never will either. But take note of the anomaly and take heart in knowing that you weren't the only character that is involved with this fluke occurence. There's you, your lady and the 7-11 guy.

So perhaps something happened but at this point, it sounds more compllicated than time-shift scenario.

oh and BTW can you recall if you (or your GF) were daydreaming while walking, i've noticed that when I'm lost in my thoughts people don't really notice me as much. I'm thinking you both were being less noticable at the time you passed each other because you should have noticed her in brightly colored clothing especially if you were anticipating seeing her.

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by therovers
reply to post by wylekat

Yes, I am a disinfo agent and thus my text is tiny and illegible to you but clear large and readable for everyone else. Wait, how are you reading this?

May I ask, what are the theories you believe are written by stupid children? Keep in mind your the guy who claims he experiences unexplainable flashes of light followed by a form of time travel physisists have not been able to confirm is possible for even the basic elements nevermind functioning beings. The only theories I have seen presented to you are the rational ones embedded in reality, all of which you have rudely replied to or ignored.

Helping my g/f out when she has to do after hours work at the vet clinic just adds to the fun.

Fun? What fun? YOU are the pioneer of humankind, YOU have been chosen by some unknown higher entity to pave the way for mankinds technological advancement. If what you are saying is true, you are without doubt one of the most valuable human beings on this earth at this moment in time.

If I was experiencing extensive levels of time travel I would not be posting on a conspiracy forum with titles such as 'Dammit! Time Travel again!' without even providing the basic tangible evidence which correspond with my claims (we do not even know if your time travelling girlfriend exists). To then claim the whole time travel thing is 'fun' makes your post seem childish and ludicrious.

This thread will amount to nothing unless you give people something tangible to work with, keep in mind the overwhelming majority if not all of the people who have posted on this thread truly believe you are lying/deluded/being tricked.. give us a vocal video of you are your girlfriend describing your experiences, anything.. otherwise it is just meaningless text. Im not attacking you, im trying to help you, and proving that the primary corrospondent to your experiences exists and then having that corrospondent describe those experiences would be a massive step to getting this thing sorted out.

edit on 6-9-2012 by therovers because: (no reason given)

No, you are not a disinfo agent.....just a moron with a very close mind.
I am not saying the op story is true but then again I can not say is false either.

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 07:24 PM
link   
K so , lets talk about wedges cut, since he died with honour , all that , won the battle in the end .
the way i see it is ,
lets leave it as easy answers - simple things being best
and best things being free

all you need do is come round and we'll see about it .
what we can do , and all that .
thats the easiest way

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 07:26 PM
link   
its sickening i know but st - who cares ?
i dont want hungry zombies on my doorstep really

FFFFFFFFFRRRRRRRRRRRRosty the Snowmaaaaaaaan .

Young Brian , excuse me..LOL
edit on 6-9-2012 by ZIPMATT because: (no reason given)

ehhaeeemmm NAIL IM UP !!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by wylekat
TO say she's cheating on me is about as absurd as my cat suddenly standing on his hind legs and singing like Tom Jones.

Tho I'd make millions if he could do that!

I found your cat. How do you want me to ship him back to you?

ETA: I think this is a case of you both being lost in thought and walking passed each other.

Ever driven home and had no memory of the drive or how you got there? Same thing.

edit on 9/6/12 by FortAnthem because:
___________ extra DIV

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 08:15 PM
link   
So we dont spoil the resources now in any way .
/get brooms on them already

did it work that way once /.? its works in the morning . every day is work - thats one of bobs

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 08:22 PM
link   
and bob the builders kids were working already /

everyday day now, and keep it tidy . spick and span = cut clean to the doorframes

note surroundings

*thanks for the hat

it wasnt said - each inch of space is precious - put hugh on growing things = finished

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 08:39 PM
link   
reply to post by FortAnthem

ooLOL is the fire nice ?

be good and gentle on people too

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by balanc3

"What part of the country are you in?"

Winter Park, FL. I noticed you got sick and disoriented... I dont get sick, but disoriented? I stay confused for a couple hours or more. It's worse when my g/f gives her version- I cant explain it, but it's like I know her version is just as solid as mine (headache comes in about this point). Like a split screen mind or something.

We try hard not to daydream, because if you are daydreaming and cross a driveway or street- you're road pizza. I stay almost in a paranoid state when walking (strange, yes- but I have reflexes like a fighter pilot!), since I have had enough close brushes with loons in cars.. Enough near misses to almost warrant an extra pair of underwear "just in case".

My g/f wasnt daydreaming, she was swearing at someone we both know at the time for their stupidity... I was even looking up the street as well. Where this happened was a straight shot. Maybe .15- .02 mile, flat as a table.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join