It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

40 Ways Romney and Obama are Alike!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 12:17 PM
link   
40 ways Romney and Obama are alike: Source

1. Barack Obama and Mitt Romney both supported TARP. ("Mitt Romney On Ben Bernake, TARP, & Health Care 1/28/10" you-tube)

2. Mitt Romney supported Barack Obama's "economic stimulus" packages.("Romney Obama the Same?" you-tube)

3. Mitt Romney says that Barack Obama's bailout of the auto industry was balancing the federal budget. ("There Is Not Going To Be A Solution To Our Economic Problems On The National Level" theeconomiccollapseblog com)

5. They both believe in big government and they both have a track record of being big spenders while in office. ("16 Reasons Why Mitt Romney Would Be A Really, Really Bad President" EndoftheAmericanDream com and "17 Reasons Why A Vote For Mitt Romney Is A Vote For The New World Order" EndoftheAmericanDream com)

6. Barack Obama and Mitt Romney both fully support the Federal Reserve.

7. Barack Obama and Mitt Romney are both on record as saying that the president should not question the "independence" of the Federal Reserve. ("Romney Obama the Same?" you-tube)

8. Barack Obama and Mitt Romney have both said that Federal Reserve Chairman Ben Bernanke did a good job during the last financial crisis. ("Romney Obama the Same?" you-tube)

9. Barack Obama and Mitt Romney both felt that Federal Reserve Chairman Ben Bernanke deserved to be renominated to a second term. ("Romney Obama the Same?" you-tube)

10. Both candidates oppose a full audit of the Federal Reserve. ("Mitt Romney on The Federal Reserve" thePoliticalGuide com)
Continue reading here.

It has bothered me that some people think that Obama and Romney are different. these 40 points show you how similar they truly are. the points speaks for itself.

Feel free to leave your thoughts.
edit on 8/31/2012 by ugie1028 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Your link doesn't go to the list.

I do agree with the ten points listed though. If the current election is not enough to show that the left-right paradigm is a fallacy, then nothing will ever be enough to awaken the sheeple.

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by DarthMuerte

First and second link were supposed to be the same. I accidentally used the wrong url. it is fixed now.

thanks for catching that.

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 12:26 PM
link   
I'd bet it's more than 40 ways. I'd rather vote for that chair that was on stage with Clint than Obama or Romney.
edit on 31-8-2012 by scorpiosin because: spelling

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 12:31 PM
link   
reply to post by ugie1028

Isn't it amazing??? But yet you will see drones who live and breath red and blue defend thier rightious party till the death!!!

Yet we watch our once great Republic die...................

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 12:42 PM
link   
This is a good list to see... I've been for some time supporting the idea that the Red vs Blue, right vs left is a massive charade and that the road to salvation lies with neither of them. Our goal must be one of unification instead of division. All humans need the same things though our wants vary and it is on these needs we must focus, once the needs of all humans have been met we can begin to think again of our wants, first carefully considering their possible side effects.
edit on 31-8-2012 by jeantherapy because: (no reason given)

edit on 31-8-2012 by jeantherapy because: 420 english

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by scorpiosin
I'd bet it's more than 40 ways. I'd rather vote for that chair that was on stage with Clint that Obama or Romney.
Yes! Empty chair for president! Gotta be better than the current empty suits running.

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Already posted: www.abovetopsecret.com...

I could think of 100 ways they're different, though.

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic
Already posted: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please add further comments to the ongoing discussion in the above linked thread.
Thanks

**Thread Closed**

top topics

join