It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.
Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.
Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.
Continue reading here.
1. Barack Obama and Mitt Romney both supported TARP. ("Mitt Romney On Ben Bernake, TARP, & Health Care 1/28/10" you-tube)
2. Mitt Romney supported Barack Obama's "economic stimulus" packages.("Romney Obama the Same?" you-tube)
3. Mitt Romney says that Barack Obama's bailout of the auto industry was balancing the federal budget. ("There Is Not Going To Be A Solution To Our Economic Problems On The National Level" theeconomiccollapseblog com)
5. They both believe in big government and they both have a track record of being big spenders while in office. ("16 Reasons Why Mitt Romney Would Be A Really, Really Bad President" EndoftheAmericanDream com and "17 Reasons Why A Vote For Mitt Romney Is A Vote For The New World Order" EndoftheAmericanDream com)
6. Barack Obama and Mitt Romney both fully support the Federal Reserve.
7. Barack Obama and Mitt Romney are both on record as saying that the president should not question the "independence" of the Federal Reserve. ("Romney Obama the Same?" you-tube)
8. Barack Obama and Mitt Romney have both said that Federal Reserve Chairman Ben Bernanke did a good job during the last financial crisis. ("Romney Obama the Same?" you-tube)
9. Barack Obama and Mitt Romney both felt that Federal Reserve Chairman Ben Bernanke deserved to be renominated to a second term. ("Romney Obama the Same?" you-tube)
10. Both candidates oppose a full audit of the Federal Reserve. ("Mitt Romney on The Federal Reserve" thePoliticalGuide com)
Yes! Empty chair for president! Gotta be better than the current empty suits running.
Originally posted by scorpiosin
I'd bet it's more than 40 ways. I'd rather vote for that chair that was on stage with Clint that Obama or Romney.