It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cattle mutalations and the theories behind them! What's your thought on this?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Cattle mutalations seem to be hard to ride off as cult activity or scientific study by our own. The theories different people have is a big interest to many. It makes good reading material, and brings up new possibilities not thought of before. I myself believe it is the work of extra terrestrials. For unknown reasons they need cattle blood, tissue samples and key organs but the whole animal is never taken. It is strange that in lots of cases these cattle are found with impact injuries as if the fell from above but not the cause of death..

What is going on with our farmers cattle all over this planet? Why is it only cattle and not any other type of animal? Please use this forum to post your belief ! Thanks!

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 11:06 AM
link   
SHHHHHH! You'll anger the soon to be overlords. Haha, really though there are numerous reasons they may be doing this, For all we know, they're just in it for the mind fock

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 11:18 AM
link   
We eat cattle, maybe they are trying to genetically modify the cattle to have a effect on us when we eat it.

I doubt they are interested in the cattle themselves.

Could just be occult ritual/sacrifice though, can't be ruled out.

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Actually a couple of decades ago a sheriff filmed the process. What he did was he elft the body of a cow out overnight and set up a camera. It revealed that it was all a natural process and had nothing to do with cults or UFOs.

I've been looking for that film for months now but have not been able to find it. I guess it's just too graphic or something.

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 11:23 AM
link   
reply to post by EvilSadamClone

What natural process would that be? I could only imagine a wild animal going inside for the most nutritious organs, but I've read it seems they are removed with surgical presision. Clean cuts, no tearing ect.
edit on 31-8-2012 by Wifibrains because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Uneedhlp247
Cattle mutalations seem to be hard to ride off as cult activity or scientific study by our own. The theories different people have is a big interest to many. It makes good reading material, and brings up new possibilities not thought of before. I myself believe it is the work of extra terrestrials. For unknown reasons they need cattle blood, tissue samples and key organs but the whole animal is never taken. It is strange that in lots of cases these cattle are found with impact injuries as if the fell from above but not the cause of death..

What is going on with our farmers cattle all over this planet? Why is it only cattle and not any other type of animal? Please use this forum to post your belief ! Thanks!

The aliens only want the lymph nodes.

The rest of the mutilation is done to confuse the investigation.

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by IntoxicatingMadness
SHHHHHH! You'll anger the soon to be overlords. Haha, really though there are numerous reasons they may be doing this, For all we know, they're just in it for the mind fock

That's funny. I can just imagine some alien getting bored and chopping up a cow just to freak us out.

edit on 31-8-2012 by cavalryscout because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Uneedhlp247
but the whole animal is never taken.

That right there is open to debate

How do we know for sure that the whole animal is not taken. We have nothing to use as evidence if the entire animal is gone as there is nothing to examine, unless that moment is caught on video.

Even if the animal is taken, it may be brought back with its bits missing. So, were they taken away and operated on, or were they operated on 'on the spot'?

Capturing the evidence of how this all happens is the priority, i think. Without the when and how, we may never answer why this is happening.

This, and related topics, is something I have had an interest in for a long time.
It sometimes feels as though it is on a par with all the people that go missing each day around the world. Where do they go? Do they just think, "ah well, I'm off..had enough" and then wander out into the unknown with none of their worldly goods or are they 'taken'..
But why do we never hear or see reports of Human mutilations, or elephants for that matter..

Why the cows?

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 12:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Wifibrains

What natural process would that be? I could only imagine a wild animal going inside for the most nutritious organs, but I've read it seems they are removed with surgical presision. Clean cuts, no tearing ect.

Yes! In fact they have documented found mutilated cattle. No blood is ever found anywhere around the body, laser precision cuts are allways found.. If done by colts is it even likely that they all have laser precision cutting instruments? And this is done around the world, so you know it's not the same group or is it. Maybe extraterrestrials have the technology to take the blood and play with the DNA to create new life forms to inhabit other planets in other solar systems. Kind of like an ant farm is to us. We play god by gathering, creating their home, then watching them to see how they live, grow and evolve. It's a possibility that aliens have been around billions of years before us. Just think, we've only been here for a short time yet we evolved so quickly in all areas. Imagine how evolved another life form and their technology would be if they existed billions of years before us. It is very possible that we are their ant farm, or one of their many ant farms. They may be our god!

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 12:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Uneedhlp247

I won't post links here,but it could be interesting to search for info concerning cattle mutilations and proximity to nuclear plants/bomb test sites.
This happens in many locations around the globe.
And has done for a long time.

There is a cover up of some sort going on with this subject IMO-but its hard to nail as the waters have been muddied with so many theories-maybe by design,but hard to know for sure.
Great subject to dig into though.

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wifibrains

The entire process is natural and has been demonstrated. Soft tissue is the first to go from carrion insects eating away. So there goes the eyes, lips and other soft tissues. Then they go in around the wounds and eating the exposed parts, eating away all evidence of tearing and cause of death. Then dehydration stretches the wounds back so it looks like something precise.
Wouldn't a super advanced magic alien just abduct two and breed them instead of flying light years just to mutilate one? No matter how efficient of an energy source you have that is a VERY stupid and wasteful way to use it.

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 02:13 PM
link   
It has been proven many times to be a natural process. The result of multiple tests show how dehydration and insects eating away soft tissue, leave the appearance of "precise surgical cuts". The experiment is easy and can be replicated over and over. I think this is the result of both natural deaths and sinister government and corporate ne'er-do-wells experimenting & pretty happy our populous blames it on aliens.

My theory: Since there are laws with regards to animal testing and the ethical treatment and use of them in experiments, companies (And the government) are forced to use private labs that cost insane amounts of money....so, they occasionally break the law to save a fortune......I think it's most probable that corporations (And government) would rather save untold amounts of money on at least the early phase/stages of tests & randomly play frankenstein with dumb old cows. Once a company knows or can predict the results of their experiments, they can invest in actual independent lab tests that will support their desired findings. Billions of dollars are at "steak" (tee-hee) when it comes to putting products out in the market.

It's also possible that when Uncle Sam (And other governments) want to know how bad the effects of X or X are....they go out and test on poor Moo-moo out in the prairie. If they are ever caught...then it was all in the name of National Security.
edit on 31-8-2012 by Unidentified_Objective because: Peter piper was beat to death by the girl who sells sea shells.

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 03:24 PM
link   
I can see how insects such as maggots and larvae could eat away at the mouth, anus, and open wounds.
Have fresh ones not been found, with little evidence of insects and still organs have been removed?

The theory on the big pharma companies is very plausible. But the alien theory being explained the way you do, is not really a debunk. Who says they travel at the speed of light? What about teleportation, wormholes and interdimesionals?

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 03:29 PM
link   
They are probably just harvesting tissue and organs... Eventually they will return to reap the evolution harvest. XD

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 03:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dnepropetrovsk

Originally posted by Wifibrains

The entire process is natural and has been demonstrated. Soft tissue is the first to go from carrion insects eating away. So there goes the eyes, lips and other soft tissues. Then they go in around the wounds and eating the exposed parts, eating away all evidence of tearing and cause of death. Then dehydration stretches the wounds back so it looks like something precise.
Wouldn't a super advanced magic alien just abduct two and breed them instead of flying light years just to mutilate one? No matter how efficient of an energy source you have that is a VERY stupid and wasteful way to use it.
That's as narrow minded as it gets! It's not that simple to explain. Experts in many areas have tried to determine cause of death. It's the details that make it difficult to figure out. Like, impact fractures on the side of the body that is on the ground. They say it's as if they were dropped from above. Another strange detail is that key organs are missing and removed with what looks like precision laser cutting instruments. They never find any trace of blood. The cattle are always drained of their blood and there isn't a drop on the ground to be found... You see, it's not so easy to explain. I wish it was!

new topics

top topics

join