It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gov. Jan Brewer (R) Arizona endorses President Obama.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Hi.

I've said it before and I'll say it again the governor of Arizona is crazy.

"I know that if President Obama is elected in November -- which I hope that he is -- that he will be able to come together with all of us and come up with a solution," Brewer told MSNBC last night. "And I believe he will secure our borders, and therefore, we can resolve all those other issues; it's a simple matter," she said.

blogs.phoenixnewtimes.com...

Don't know what's going on but shouldn't she be supporting Romney? In my mind she is a true politician.
edit on 31-8-2012 by cavalryscout because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 10:51 AM
link   
reply to post by cavalryscout

Say what?

Wow Jan..

I don't even know what to say.

At the RNC of all places to eh? Which GOP big shot spit in your hands recently?

~Tenth

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 10:52 AM
link   
The writer referring to Brewer as Governor GlugGlug.....

That's just funny!

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 10:57 AM
link   

What a brain fart. I'm sure she meant to say President Romney....she'll never live that one down...poor Woman.

Des

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Yeah that's my guess, she just said "president Obama" by mistake or out of habit. No way she would endorse. If she did things are really nutty.

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 11:02 AM
link   

I'd have to say someone made a gigantic slip of the tongue there! I'm sure she is probably feeling like

Freudian slip?

Still a priceless clip if you are in the Obama camp...lol...which I am not...but I can still laugh at the stumble...

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Yes, had to be a mistake. There is no way she meant obama, after all the lawsuits and grief his justice dept has given her state.

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 11:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

I'm sure it was a mistake but I can't feel sorry for the woman.

She does love arguing with Obama so maybe down deep she does hope he gets re elected.

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Really poor form, Jan.

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Her last name is Brewer

She has probably been brewing too much Jim Beam and Gun Oil

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 11:09 AM
link   
The more I read about your elections, the more I'm starting to wish for quick and painless death.

This GOP...thing....It's disgusting....the way those suits make fun of the people and their rights. This is like playing a prank on a disabled child is what it is. I don't understand how those people sleep at night.

How can anybody honestly say that they supports this "party" or whatever it is.

If somebody up there in the sky is watching this...Hell will have trouble finding accommodation for the newcomers.

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 11:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Juggernog

There are implications in your statement that suggest that Jan Brewer can not tell the difference between Obama and Romney or that the difference between Romney and Obama is so insignificant that it isn't worth bothering oneself about who is elected. See: "Obamney"

Which begs the question: Why do you all care so much who is elected? If Jan doesn't, why do you?

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 11:16 AM
link   
reply to post by TheOneElectric

Wouldve been even funnier is she wouldve said Mit Obama or Barack Romney...

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 11:17 AM
link   
We already knew Gov. Brewer hates Hispanics illegals. Her support for Obama just shows how deep that hate goes.

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Rick Perry could certainly offer her some advice on how to handle this one; Oops!

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Yea it was most likely a slip unless she has made a close door agreement with Obama for more emphasize on the border in return for her endorsement.

Anythings possible in the game of politics where the rules change on the fly and most people are under the illusion that they still have a choice and or voice.

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 11:37 AM
link   
"The interviewer didn't correct her, but she went on to talk about the need for "a new administration," so there's no doubt that she misspoke. Brewer accused Obama earlier this week of "race-baiting" and pandering to Latino voters with his immigration policy promises."

Quoted from:
Jan Brewer Accidentally Endorses Obama
www.huffingtonpost.com...

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 11:41 AM
link   
She obviously misspoke. Brewer and Obama can't stand each other. The body language makes that obvious. Her 'endorsing' Obama is much like Obama inventing 7 more states when he said '57 states'.

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 12:10 PM
link   
It doesn't matter who wins, and those in politics are privy to that,

Democrat, Republican it's a Facade, they probably have a deal in the works already

top topics

join