It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Long time stalker, first time poster. :D

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Hey everyone! This is my first time posting on the forum and hopefully I can finally contribute something instead of just reading through here every day on the iPad in bed. Thanks!

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 10:29 AM
link   
reply to post by powerdrone

Welcome to ATS. Did you bring cookies...everyone who brings cookies gets a new tin foil hat....

Des

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 10:37 AM
link   
I snuggle up with ATS at night also. It makes a great bedmate, huh?

Welcome to your new home, may it treat you well.

I will be waiting for my cookie over here. I prefer warm chocolate chip.

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 10:48 AM
link   
What about dark chocolate brownies? I've had cookies all week and rather tired of them...

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by powerdrone
What about dark chocolate brownies? I've had cookies all week and rather tired of them...

Made brownies last night with walnuts and some how accidentaly doubled the oil and ruined them!!!

Welcome! Looking forward to your posts!

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by powerdrone

Here ya go...Gourmet Brownie Pops...keeps your bed and keyboard clean. But, you still have to give us cookies for a tin foil hat.....

Des

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Welcome to membership. After this welcome it seems like your going to need some dieting tips
See you out on the boards.

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 12:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Iamschist

Ha! Already do!

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Eh, I could do brownies, with caramel and pecans on top. Gotta have a well frothed cappuccino to go with it though.

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 01:07 PM
link   
(Johnny rolls out the Gourmet Dessert Cart, then cues the music to be played for the 25 Cent Tour)

Welcome powerdrone

Be sure to try out Ask ATS with any "search words" of your choice, you will find numerous threads to choose from & to add your thoughts to right now. Once you have achieved a minimum of 20 post replies, you'll be able to create your own threads in their appropriate areas & additionally send out messages to fellow ATS members.

Here are some handy links to get you oriented into now becoming a valued member of ATS.

Reaffirming ATS Policies ( Please Read First )
Terms & Conditions Of Use (Please read second)
Visit here next - ATS Freshmans Forum
Index of Important ATS Related Threads
Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First
Hey New Members!! Come here if you need advice
Easy Way to Upload Your Pics & Avatar Graphics

*** Please have fun, ATS at times is like a rollercoaster ride! But be aware if you act in an uncivil-like manner, discuss personal illicit drug usage, use profanity, troll, intentionally spread a hoax, spam, advertise and/or get verbally abusive, you will be removed off the ride by a Moderator. This is for your safety, & also for those both young and old on the ride with you.

So buckle up, keep your arms within the ride's comfort zone, have fun and "Deny Ignorance"...!

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Doodle19815
Eh, I could do brownies, with caramel and pecans on top. Gotta have a well frothed cappuccino to go with it though.

Since I think you are a real Sweetie...here ya go.....

And your coffee....

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

Fantastic Des, now I am off to the Cheesecake Factory to get a chocolate, carmel, cappuccino induced high.

Oh how my jeans will protest, but it will be so worth it!

top topics

join