It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Two Afghan children beheaded in separate incidents

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 01:58 AM
link   
The things here are so bad, that if one seeks for answers, well then there is Sleepers answer and he said that the mid management level is placing souls kicking and screaming into bodies for punishment, to go through what they have done.

Well, if that turns out to be why this horrific nightmare is happening, then I will be working tirelessly for that group, that abandoned its LOVE and compromised with Virtue, Integrity and Love, and lowered themselves to the level of those who do things like this, to ensure they turn themselves in and get massive counseling and healing too.

I've seen some graphics of real videos on this topic and its horrendous, sorry can't take this.

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 02:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Can't have light without the darkness brother,never forget that

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 08:53 AM
link   
reply to post by all2human

Yes you can. A complete misunderstanding and distortion of the whole school, and what duality is. Earth is in a fallen state, and there are many souls who progress without falling. Falling was never a war in heaven. It was the answers the tests each day: Love/Hate, Selfless/Selfishness, Peace/Anger, Wars, Generosity/Greed.

This one is hjacked by the dark side and is nearly HELL. Used to be a lot higher up.

These people are massively programmed by the fascist theocracy they live under. I don't blame them anywhere near as much as TPTB.

But they need massively healing and counseling on levels that are way over our heads here on earth, in other words, have made train wrecks of their lives.

What they don't need is being put in unloving system next time, but in a wonderful loving family to learn what Love and Freedom IS. That is how you instruct, not by smashing them over the head with a stick and KARMA.

It's our CIA propping these monsters up.

The British reporter kidnapped in Syria said the rebels all had foreign, even British accents.

The whole region is being trained by Mercenaries.

With so much despair and horrors happening to those you Love its always easy to find someone who wants revenge.

edit on 4-9-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 11:40 AM
link   
reply to post by DerepentLEstranger

Well, your opinion that he is little more than a liar is just that as well, your opinion. Therefore, I ask you this, have you ever had to live under the Taliban?

I know intimately many people who have.... I for one believe the stories... once you live with them and under their methods of inducing fear into the populace then you have little to say.

edit on 4-9-2012 by OpinionatedB because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 11:49 AM
link   
You can just search for beheadings and crucifixions on youtube, some of them are graphic. This is a corner of the world run by extreme evil and renegades, some of the universe's worst. It's not just made up stuff. Its for real. Its written in their holy books, a religion that went from more peaceful to more violent, under their abborgation, the latest texts outrank the earlier ones, cancel them out.

No more apologetics, this isn't a cultural thing, its a theocracy thing.

edit on 4-9-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Hack, Slash and Burn

wasnt that what the Mau-Mau used to say?
and the british were ultimately behind that

not theocracy oligarchy

Church and State are just 2 heads of the monster

now it would seem they've unleashed the sodomites in egypt

the sin of sodom was unhospitality [not homosexuality]
or rather the refusal to live and let live
and the imposition of it's norms through terror and violence [using gang rape]

they should be nailed by their prostates to the doors of the madrasas
and/or mosques that are backing and promoting these terrorists

terrorism is a tool of the state
and has been so since the days of Sodom and Gomorrah
if not earlier

from my post here www.abovetopsecret.com...

Originally posted by OpinionatedB
reply to post by DerepentLEstranger

1-Well, your opinion that he is little more than a liar is just that as well, your opinion. 2-Therefore, I ask you this, have you ever had to live under the Taliban?

I know intimately many people who have.... I for one believe the stories... once you live with them and under their methods of inducing fear into the populace then you have little to say.

edit on 4-9-2012 by OpinionatedB because: (no reason given)

1- lol and police never ever tell lies
still, i'll take nenothu's word that your opinions are informed[despite being 2nd hand]

just as mine are are also informed see here:

...so i've developed a sort of immunity as well as a psycho-dar
that not only can sniff psychos out from miles away
but i can tell where they've been too, of course mileage will vary

throw in well over 35 years of studying history, parapolitics, psychology, ponerology, and a variety of other subjects
scientific and esoteric;

and i think i deserve a little more credit than to be implicitly
accused of being one sided "while ignoring these heinous action[s]"

www.abovetopsecret.com...

2- ahh you believe

my family has a little experience with religiously motivated terror
a great aunt of mine was knifed in the buttocks and my grandma slashed [she barely dodged]

for wearing pants.

by a gang of moralizing thugs and self proclaimed champions of morality that called themselves "los comandos "
[not to be confused with the puertorican nationalist group using the same name]

one more member and we can operate as a 5 man invisibles cell lol

edit on 4-9-2012 by DerepentLEstranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 05:30 AM
link   
Per ATS etiquette, pix or it didn't happen:

This is neither anti-Muslim or pro U.S. It is what it is. Taliban kills kids on purpose (hard to "accidentally" lop off a head) and the U.S., while occasionally incurring the ever euphemistic "collateral damage", doesn't generally kill them off on purpose. The Taliban is not representative of Muslims any more than a soldier is representative of Christians.

edit on 2012/9/9 by nenothtu because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join