It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tony Blair! The Anti christ! Americans believe, it must be true

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2003 @ 07:21 AM
link   
Saw this article and it strikes me as being so funny it really has more place on a joke page than the religious forum, so I stuck it here,

"A Time/CNN poll has found that 17 per cent of Americans -- nearly one in five -- believe that the end of the world will come in their lifetimes, and 59 per cent believe that the prophecies about the end of the world found in the Christian New Testament Book of Revelations are true and will happen, if not in the near future.

Apparently, many of them also think that British Prime Minister Tony Blair fits the definition of the Antichrist who will govern the world for seven years during the Time of Tribulation, after which Jesus will appear in glory to rule for 1,000 years before the Last Judgment of God. (Do a Google search of "Blair" and "Antichrist" if you've time on your hands.)"

Full Article:
www.globeandmail.com...

posted on Apr, 28 2003 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Remember this!!

Hehe!!

I doubt he will rule the world though.

posted on Apr, 28 2003 @ 10:36 AM
link   
nice one JB. completely forgot about that one.

"British Prime Minister Tony Blair fits the definition of the Antichrist who will govern the world for seven years during the Time of Tribulation"

I know some americans like him but making him President, could n`t happen to a nicer bloke. Mandelson or campbell two people who would definitely be my contenders for antichrist material

posted on May, 11 2003 @ 09:52 PM
link   
Wrong ! Hillary Clinton is the Antichrist

[Edited on 12-5-2003 by MAPofFLA]

posted on May, 12 2003 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Which Trailer Park was used for the survey?

posted on May, 12 2003 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Utah?

posted on May, 12 2003 @ 12:54 PM
link   
No trailer park near where I live as I've heard nothing of Tony Blair being the anti-Christ. Doesn't fit the bill to me.

MAPofFLA, Hillary doesn't fit the gender (as far as we know
) but the fact that she can't be it probably makes her angry considering how power hungry she is.

top topics

join