It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All those bullets the DHS ordered.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 07:31 AM
link   
I remember reading around two years ago that businessmen and CEO's have been trained to support the police during times of civil unrest, i have tried using google to find the articles, but, google has become pretty useless when looking for information that some would like to remain hidden.

The businessmen have a card in their wallets that allow them to use lethal force to support the police in times of civil unrest, all those bullets the DHS ordered will be dispersed amongst the agencies used to quell civil unrest.
You do not make an army of private individuals bring their own ammo to a gunfight.
What pisses me off the most about this is, a lot of those guys that will bear arms against the population will be the very people responsible for bringing the situation about in the first place.

Problem (lots of people being to free) Reaction (Cause a massive crash so everything fails and freedoms are limited, permanently) solution, (arm those people with the most to fear from the crash because they caused it, and turn them loose with the power to dispense justice for the government at the point of a gun to help keep a lid on the situation they all caused).

The fact that these people are involved in creating the problem and then will be alongside the police (who are not renowned for being tolerant and caring) using lethal force under juris of being empowered by government to do so, is so wrong it should be criminal in its duplicity.

If it plays out like this, and the CEO's have been issued these cards, the whole crash being engineered to happen and then placing power hungry retards in a position where they can legally kill people, with the backing of the police, the whole thing being thought out with malice a forethought, would really show me just how criminal governments are.
(Not that i don't know already).

If anyone can remember where the links were to the CEO's being card carrying mercenaries for the government, or remembered seeing the story, Drop a link please, i cannot find one.

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 07:36 AM
link   

I remember reading around two years ago that businessmen and CEO's have been trained to support the police during times of civil unrest, i have tried using google to find the articles, but, google has become pretty useless when looking for information that some would like to remain hidden.

Well, I don't know about the rest of the OP, but google already has a history of downgrading searches for things the government doesn't like.

Things like Piracy sites and such, so the tools and programing are already in place for google to re-prioritize searches so that info they do not want you to find will not come up as a top result.

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 07:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by benrl

Well, I don't know about the rest of the OP, but google already has a history of downgrading searches for things the government doesn't like.

Things like Piracy sites and such, so the tools and programing are already in place for google to re-prioritize searches so that info they do not want you to find will not come up as a top result.

I know i saw it, and i have to agree about google it is a shadow of its former self, almost entirely useless when delving down the memory hole.
I think i am going to have to start archiving everything as jpegs, start snapping pics of interesting stuff.
I know i saw the article, i am sure it was in a wall street financial magazine of some kind.
It made me feel pretty sick at the time, but now, it is making sense.

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 08:31 AM
link   
I am a CEO and I don't have said card.

Where do I get one?

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 08:48 AM
link   
I remember those articles too. In fact I think that somebody on ATS did a thread on that. perhaps a search on here.

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 08:55 AM
link   
reply to post by phantomjack

Perhaps one of your VPs knows about said action plan to be initiated during times of exigency.

I would press them for more information...

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 10:03 AM
link   
I am a small business owner, and know quite a few other small business owners. I am still waiting for my card and initiation. As far as I know they are too.

This is silly talk, I hope you don't let yourself get too worked up over it.

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Just because a bunch of CEO's and business owners get some bullets and a membership card does not mean they will be able to hit anything or stop anyone.

I do not fear them.

Let's see how they do against a bunch of local residents that have been hunting since they were small kids. I bet that membership card will come in handy.

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 10:28 AM
link   
try searching the Deep/Dark web, if you know how to get in there...if im not mistaken..i read somewhere, thats how wikileaks found some of their info...

its worth a shot.
edit on 31-8-2012 by beatbox because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 11:57 AM
link   
reply to post by The X

Somehow, I just don't see powerful businessmen taking up arms and soldiering it. Maybe they can hire Xe and give them their cards.

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by phantomjack

Same.

Trust me, the c-suite guys are just as clueless...

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 12:10 PM
link   
reply to post by The X

interesting,

makes me want to mu*cough* obtain a ceo's wallet
a little sprucing up
and who knows what liberties can be taken when TSHTF

those claiming they didnt get a card
you've been investigated/vetted already and found wanting
so no "license to kill/get out of jail free" card for you, i'm afraid

S&F for X

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by The X

Originally posted by benrl

I know i saw it, and i have to agree about google it is a shadow of its former self, almost entirely useless when delving down the memory hole.
I think i am going to have to start archiving everything as jpegs, start snapping pics of interesting stuff.
I know i saw the article, i am sure it was in a wall street financial magazine of some kind.
It made me feel pretty sick at the time, but now, it is making sense.

use Fireshot screenshot-program.com...

FireShot is an extension for Firefox, Internet Explorer, Chrome, Seamonkey and Thunderbird that captures, edits, annotates, organizes, exports, uploads and prints screenshots of your web pages.

Press PrintScreen and can't grab the entire webpage because it is longer than the browser window? You need FireShot!

Unlike other extensions, this plugin provides a set of editing and annotation tools, which let users quickly modify captures and insert text and graphical annotations. Such functionality will be especially useful for web designers, testers and content reviewers.

Screenshots can be saved to disk (PDF, PNG, GIF, JPEG, BMP), printed, copied to clipboard, e-mailed and sent to external editor for further processing.

The captures can be easily uploaded to Facebook, Flickr, Picasa, ImageShack, EasyCaptures, custom FTP or HTTP server.

also if you havent done it, search your history
on my firefox if i type keywords in the address bar it'll show me pages i've visited with the keyword in the title-subtitle

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 04:45 AM
link   
WOOOOOOT!!!!!!! I found it, the good news is the thread here still exists, the strange news is, the link that was posted in the original thread is now a 404.

From back in 2008, (lol more than a couple of years ago).

Maybe there is something to it, the unit had 23,000 civilians trained by the FBI here is the snip from the original thread.

Today, more than 23,000 representatives of private industry are working quietly with the FBI and the Department of Homeland Security. The members of this rapidly growing group, called InfraGard, receive secret warnings of terrorist threats before the public does—and, at least on one occasion, before elected officials. In return, they provide information to the government, which alarms the ACLU. But there may be more to it than that. One business executive, who showed me his InfraGard card, told me they have permission to “shoot to kill” in the event of martial law. InfraGard is “a child of the FBI,” says Michael Hershman, the chairman of the advisory board of the InfraGard National Members Alliance and CEO of the Fairfax Group, an international consulting firm. InfraGard started in Cleveland back in 1996, when the private sector there cooperated with the FBI to investigate cyber threats.

These people have "SHOOT TO KILL RIGHTS UNDER MARTIAL LAW".

This is extremely worrying now the bullets have been ordered, like i said, you don't make your army bring their own bullets and the majority of the DHS bullets that have been ordered, are not designed to wound, they are designed to KILL.

Someone needs to put in an FOIA request to ascertain the actual numbers involved now, if they are being trained by the FBI, the numbers should be available.

The link that has vanished is replaced by a 404 with this address in the link bar.

www.progressive.org...

which is this, www.progressive...,org/mag_rothschild0308

is progressive .org owned by the rothschilds?, does this imply there is an 0308 code for information he wants removed?.

Link to original thread

Here is a link to the infragard website, Infragard (FBI affiliate)

This group gets intelligence about "Terrorist" activities funneled to them by DHS and the FBI, well, the amount of identifiers as to what is, and, what isn't a terrorist has increased exponentially as American civil rights have been eroded and they intend to shut the door on a huge number of people and leave them on the other side under the colour of "Enemy Combatant" or "Terrorist", when Martial law is declared these guys will be killing for the government, no two ways about it.

Remember these people at infragard are not going to be the type of people to ask why, these are the sort of people who trust implicitly in the word of government, if they were not, they wouldn't be there.

The ACLU produced this report back in 2004, and it seems they were right on the money, now, nearly 10 years later and the players are strategising for the final moves to shut the door.
The report entitled,
technology-and-liberty/e merging-surveillance-industrial-complex-turbo-charging-government-monitoring

is available at the foot of the linked page where an article about it explains how a surveilance state is being planned (2004) to monitor and pass information about american citizens to the corrupt power elite through their business interests and employees.

I found another link from a site that ran with the story.
FBI Deputizes Private Contractors With Extraordinary Powers, Including 'Shoot to Kill'

I'm not saying all these guys are bad, i am saying, if the SHTF and the situation changes from bad to worse, those caught up in it will be used to whatever ends the government needs them, the DHS ammuniton stockpile is massive, they have plans for it, you don't organise that much ammo and not know exactly why you require those amounts.
There are 350 companies in the fortune 500 that have employees as members of infragard, this is exactly what i was saying, there will be a lot of people who are responsible for creating the martial law situation, bearing arms, loaded with DHS ammo pointed at american citizens.

edit on 4-9-2012 by The X because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 05:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by sputniksteve
I am a small business owner, and know quite a few other small business owners. I am still waiting for my card and initiation. As far as I know they are too.

This is silly talk, I hope you don't let yourself get too worked up over it.

uh huh, silly talk, normalcy bias at work there i see, i knew i had seen it, i have a terrific memory for facts, but sometimes, i don't have the resolution for exact detail, im getting past 40 now, it doesn't work like it used to, like many other things.

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 05:32 PM
link   
UPDATE!!

WASHINGTON (AP) — It didn't take long for the Internet to start buzzing with conspiracy theories after the Social Security Administration posted a notice that it was purchasing 174,000 hollow-point bullets.'

"It's not outlandish to suggest that the Social Security Administration is purchasing the bullets as part of preparations for civil unrest," the website Infowars.com said.

The bullets are for Social Security's office of inspector general, which has about 295 agents who investigate Social Security fraud and other crimes, said Jonathan L. Lasher, the agency's assistant IG for external relations.
The agents carry guns and make arrests —

news.yahoo.com...

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 07:11 PM
link   
I don't know that I'd be too worried about it if I were you. Even if the ONE ceo who stated they were allowed to "shoot-to-kill" were correct, which I find doubtful, an untrained CEO with a gun is likley more of a danger to himself than he is to you.I jsut can't see how arming these people would be of benefit to the government. Without training,comunications networks and so on,there would be practically no benefit to it and many downsides.

Don't get me wrong,I beleive the government more than capable of both evil and stupidity,but this just doesn't seem like a plausible threat to me.

Even with all these bullets,where are the guns to go along with them?Shouldn't there be a corresponding order for handguns to use these bullets in? More than likely one CEO got a bit carried away with bragging about his power/importance and made a statement that was simply not true.

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 08:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by CALGARIAN
UPDATE!!

WASHINGTON (AP) — It didn't take long for the Internet to start buzzing with conspiracy theories after the Social Security Administration posted a notice that it was purchasing 174,000 hollow-point bullets.'

"It's not outlandish to suggest that the Social Security Administration is purchasing the bullets as part of preparations for civil unrest," the website Infowars.com said.

The bullets are for Social Security's office of inspector general, which has about 295 agents who investigate Social Security fraud and other crimes, said Jonathan L. Lasher, the agency's assistant IG for external relations.
The agents carry guns and make arrests —

news.yahoo.com...

Thanks for putting this in the thread, everyday more and more it looks as though the FINAL preparations are being made.
In preparation you first ensure the absolutely necessary is covered and if there is time left and nothing has happened, you stockpile and ensure the backups and redundant systems get primed as well.
I see this as a second stage preparation, it wouldn't have mattered too much if they had not been prepped before hand, but, it is a bonus that they are (In they're eyes).
I think it's possible the PTB had expected the wheels to come off before now.

As to the poster above who asked about handguns, people have their own weapons, they train with them regularly, you obviously didn't follow the infragard link to see they have regular training alongside the FBI.

I am beginning to wonder if the government has allowed a TAX write off against weapons if the business is a member of infragard for those employees who are card carrying members.
That way they could surreptitiously arm 50,000+ people without any questions being asked.

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 08:13 AM
link   
reply to post by benrl

Being word and title savvy would help!!

You have to be able to change your titles around when searching!!!

Play with the words and you'll find anything!!!

Move them and change them!!

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 11:17 AM
link   
So anyone on here apply for Infraguard or tried to? Just curious.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join