It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TSA agents swarm Ron Paul's plane, demand explosives check

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Can you be sure this is even true? I mean all we know is what they report. Somuchforthat, but how many times do they cover stories, just like this? to create a venue for a practical plan ahead. Like the Hollywood Actors who surounded the statute of Saddam Hussein for the Nightly news feature of his body coming down, showing us how the people of Iraq were for it, but were they really? On the footage we didn't see many standing by, But good for the agenda, I guess? War hu! What is it good For? Absolutely nothing! Good god ya'll! what is it good for? absolutely nothing!

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 12:43 AM
link   
I would not be surprised TSA be involved, but something tells me Ron Paul may need to do a security check on his plane after TSA leaves, they may planted bugs,tracing devices and just maybe a bomb to go off when its convenient for TSA...a Political assassination would benefit them right? But sure they blame a college student for it.....2013 is promised to be hell on earth for anyone who supports taxing the super rich.
I think Ron has a bleak future as long we allow Puppets to rule our nation. Wake Up! who really rules America?

new topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join