It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TSA agents swarm Ron Paul's plane, demand explosives check

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 06:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Raelsatu

Couldn't have said it better myself.

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Aint he a congressman? Senator? Why would they risk their jobs harassing a man that can pull strings to make yer life hell?

I mean they might think him of a whack job in public, but as long as he's been in office I guarantee he can pull some strings to fook with the TSA..

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 06:40 PM
link   
reply to post by ninjas4321

They were probably just planting some listening devices or bugs in order to catch Ron Paul making "explosive" statements about the TSA.

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 09:44 PM
link   
this crap will stop when people stop getting up in the morning and putting on the clown costume to perform a marionette act for the pittance im sure they receive.

this stuff will stop when we as a community make it an absolutely unacceptable thing to work for the tsa, simply put, if you work for the tsa, dont expect to have any friends in the civilized world.

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 10:14 PM
link   
TSA= TOTALLY STUPID A$$ H01E5
These idiots don't remember that they are no government agency in the first place and are nothing more than government contractors and that is it.

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 10:19 PM
link   
TSA goons....sad, sad people.

On a related note, apparently TPTB are behind Romney if they're attacking RP...

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Signals

Dude of course they are behind Romney. It is like a carbon copy of Bush Cheney all over again.

You have the clueless buffoon with the extreme right wing nut job as his vice President.
With those two they be assured to have anything they want as they did during the Bush/ Cheney era.
edit on 8/31/2012 by CaptGizmo because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 10:40 PM
link   

I cant wait for the video to come out. Something was not right about the whole ordeal....I hate people that run over others.I love a man that fights for what our for fathers made our country, what it used to be.

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 10:40 PM
link   
I'm surprised Mr. Napolitano didn't show at the plane personally with a strapon looking to do some strip searches herself.

"At least three employees at U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement have filed serious complaints alleging that a senior Obama administration political appointee and longtime aide to Homeland Security Secretary Janet Napolitano used inappropriate sexual behavior around them, according to court records and a letter describing the claims submitted to a congressional oversight committee.

The complaints are related to a sexual discrimination and retaliation lawsuit filed in May by a senior ICE agent. They accuse Suzanne Barr, the agency's chief of staff, of sexually inappropriate behavior toward employees. Barr is on leave while the allegations are being investigated, a spokesman for the agency said. Repeated attempts by The Associated Press for more than one week to reach Barr for comment by phone and email have been unsuccessful.

Barr is accused of telling a male subordinate he was "sexy" during an office party and asking a personal question about his anatomy. She is separately accused of offering to perform a sex act with a male subordinate while on business travel in Bogotá, Colombia. She is also accused of calling a male subordinate from her hotel room and offering to perform a sex act. The names of two of the employees were censored in affidavits reviewed by the AP."

latino.foxnews.com...

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 11:05 PM
link   
The TSA has absolutely ZERO jurisdiction over private aircraft. They were attempting to harass and intimidate. Plain and simple.

And if it were me in his position, I would do everything in my power to sue the hell out of the TSA and those 'agents' in particular for terrorist activities. Yes.. I said terrorist activities.

ter·ror·ism/ˈterəˌrizəm/
Noun:
The use of violence and intimidation in the pursuit of political aims.

At the end of the day, this is all the TSA is.

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 12:02 AM
link   

...apparently TPTB are behind Romney if they're attacking RP...

Hasn't this been obvious for the last 4 months? Heck, even the liberal Media are pushing his Presidential bid and secular agenda like it's inevitable...

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 12:59 AM
link   
You Will Never Convince Me

That This Letter Organization, called TSA

does Not have this as their Motto.

Dominate, Intimidate, Control

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 01:41 AM
link   
Has anyone stopped to think that perhaps this particular group of TSA agents is not your regular group of assholes?

Maybe they were genuinely concerned about there being an assassination attempt on Ron Paul, and used their position as TSA agents to make sure his flight was secure.

I see nothing concrete in the article that suggests this may have been a political harassment, nor do I see any benefit in it being one.

All you are doing is reading the article at face value, it's suggesting that this was a deliberate harassment by the TSA, and you are blindly believing and condemning the TSA for doing what they did. Are we not supposed to deny ignorance?

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 03:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sparky63

I know they came into existence under Bush but their power has dramatically increased thanks to Obama.

What dramatic power does TSA have under Obama that it did not have under Bush?

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 04:02 AM
link   
Wow talk about TSA once again abusing its power. What a disgrace to harass a siting congressman like this.

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 04:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by CaptGizmo

Dude of course they are behind Romney. It is like a carbon copy of Bush Cheney all over again.

You have the clueless buffoon with the extreme right wing nut job as his vice President.
With those two they be assured to have anything they want as they did during the Bush/ Cheney era.

lemme guess you thought 9/11 was an inside job too right?

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 04:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by mbkennel

Originally posted by Sparky63

I know they came into existence under Bush but their power has dramatically increased thanks to Obama.

What dramatic power does TSA have under Obama that it did not have under Bush?

They didn't start groping/molesting passengers until after Napalitano was in charge of DHS. They also initiated the naked body scanners under Obama's watch. The TSA was a nuisance under Bush, they're a Gestapo menace under Obama and I will shed no tears when DC collectively demonstrate the presence of some form of testicles and shuts them down completely.

I'm not a Paul worshipper, but I sure as hell can see this was a politically motivated stunt and a warning shot to anyone in the US who believes we should actually own our liberty. Things like this don't happen by coincidence and they don't happen randomly.

Edit to add: If Romney was smart, he'd try to get Andrew Napalitano on board as DHS chief in his administration. That move would probably sway more than a few Paul voters.
edit on 1-9-2012 by burdman30ott6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 04:08 AM
link   

"TSA agents swarm Ron Paul's plane, demand explosives check"?

Did they check Ron's shoes and underwear as well? What a farce. Go RON!!!
edit on 9/1/2012 by this_is_who_we_are because: even more funny

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 06:14 AM
link   
Don’t you think Ron Paul is fully aware of what the TSA can and can’t do? I’d imagine he would have told them where to go and continued on his way, as he is entitled to do. If he didn’t, I’d like to think that he would have let them know that if they continued with their conduct then they’d probably be out of the job by the day’s end and most likely facing a lawsuit each.

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by strykr619

Originally posted by CaptGizmo

lemme guess you thought 9/11 was an inside job too right?

How in the world did you go into a 9/11 conspiracy from that

Just so you know...I was a 9/11 worker and was called and volunteered to be there the very next day dude. So spare me your assumption about my view on 9/11. I have never once given any opinion on that matter, so don't go there with me on that issue. What did you do after that day?...just sit in front of your TV stuffing your face watching it all from the comfort of you recliner.

edit on 9/1/2012 by CaptGizmo because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join