It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TSA agents swarm Ron Paul's plane, demand explosives check

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+18 more 
posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 07:21 AM
link   

TSA agents swarm Ron Paul's plane, demand explosives check

www.digitaljournal.com

group of TSA agents attempted to stop Texas Congressman Ron Paul and his family from boarding their private plane at a small airport in Clearwater, Florida on Tuesday, insisting that they submit to an extensive screening and bomb check before flying Paul, his wife, Carol, and one of their granddaughters were preparing to depart when eight TSA agents confronted them, according to Lew Rockwell, Paul's former chief of staff.

(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.iwillnotflylist.com

+7 more 
posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 07:21 AM
link   
So a quick recap basically what happened is that when Ron Paul and his family were trying to board their PRIVATE PLANE ( and really i cant emphasize the word private plane enough) and demanded that they submit to an extensive screening and bomb check before flying As far as i know the TSA does not have jurisdiction in that area right?

Something else of interest Ron has been one of the most vocal critics of the TSA and this is not his first incident He was detained in January for refusing a pat down Do you think they are intentionaly targeting him?

www.digitaljournal.com
(visit the link for the full news article)
edit on 31-8-2012 by ninjas4321 because: Fixed spelling

edit on 31-8-2012 by ninjas4321 because: fixed typo

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 07:24 AM
link   
Funny how Rand Paul was just making jokes about the TSA Ron Paul colonoscopy, as in mention Ron Paul and you get the rubber glove...

Way to prove his point TSA jack booted thugs.

watch Rand's introduction for Ron.
edit on 31-8-2012 by benrl because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 07:24 AM
link   
Huh?
It's their own jet, how are they allowed to go through that?
And why would he have explosives? to kill his own family?
There was something bigger planned...

+4 more 
posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 07:34 AM
link   
This says to me, they think they have him where they want him, and are just reminding him, he is a nobody now, nobody can do anything, this is the way it is going to be now.
Welcome to your future.

+58 more 
posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 07:48 AM
link   
I hope Paul did a bomb check of his own after the TSA went through his plane. That seems like the likely way his plane could have picked one up.

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 07:49 AM
link   
Dont get me wrong, this situation does seem strange to me, but at the end of the day are they not ensuring that a explosive device has not been planted on the aircraft in concern of Pauls life?

The article has not given a direct statement from the TSA.

Who knows, maybe they intended to PLANT the device on his plane or on his person through is very personal search maybe
I doubt it.

edit on 31-8-2012 by MDDoxs because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 08:01 AM
link   
I can almost guarantee that this was just retaliation and intimidation for his criticism of the TSA. If I was Ron Paul I would wave swept the plane for bugs as soon as they left. Is the TSA the the civilian army Obama envisioned and talked about during his campaign? I know they came into existence under Bush but their power has dramatically increased thanks to Obama.
I am thoroughly disgusted with what is taking place. When this nonsense end?

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 08:05 AM
link   
reply to post by MDDoxs

Dont get me wrong, this situation does seem strange to me, but at the end of the day are they not ensuring that a explosive device has not been planted on the aircraft in concern of Pauls life?

Much like how minorities get pulled over in affluent areas, you know to make sure everything is "okay".

Its harassment plain and simple.

Its them exerting what ever power they have to make his life difficult for him criticizing them.

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 08:05 AM
link   
reply to post by MDDoxs

The only people who'd put a bomb on his plane are the same ones who write the TSA's paychecks. They typically don't go out of their way to undo their own plans.

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 08:09 AM
link   
TSA is nothing but a new found power big head low pay workers, that think themselves to be the new century Gestapo.

They are working with powers that they have given to themselves by passing laws and nobody is challenging them.

But rest assure because most of the low pay workers are suffering from new found cancer clusters due to the proximity of the body scanners they have to work around.

Congress has been looking into many allegations of their over exercised power but up to today if people do not challenge the illegality of their procedures and submit to them with not complains is just going to keep growing until they either succumb to the sickness of the cancer giving scanners or get scare enough to stop working for the low pay the get.

Yes, I been sarcastic, but the cancer clusters is real.

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 08:15 AM
link   
reply to post by benrl

I am leaning in your direction. Just wanted to offer the other side.

I just got back from the US from business, i will be chronicaling my interesting experiences, including the TSA

+3 more 
posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Everyone who is awake, knows that this TSA incident was 100% political harassment.

What this incident also shows us is that the TSA is a political thug and a willing political fist for the current administration who is clearly out of control, as are the agencies that we can see are out of control.

While the TSA eagerly goes around acting like Gestapos or Secret Police to show Ron Paul who's who in this world, I have no doubt when the SHTF, those very smug TSA agents with no backbone or moral standing will run and hide from those that will one day go hunting for TSA agents for what evil they represent in the scheme of things.

It is this abuse of authority by the TSA against a man such as Ron Paul who is publicly known to be outspoken about the TSA's abuses on the public that should be seen for what it is.

Political pay back and harassment is what the TSA does best these days and the sooner we stop their funding and disband the TSA, the better for America, because while the TSA runs around threatening the privacy and dignity of all Americans, it will be that exact type of behavior that will make it that much easier for Americans one day soon, to go and hunt down every TSA agent up and deal with them once and for always and also every corrupt politician who so eagerly supported what the TSA did and how they did it.

This TSA is an example of political abuse and is against not only Ron Paul, but all of society, and this is exactly why we don't need the TSA or any corrupt and UN-American agency that serves a Zionist fascist master instead of the people of this nation who they are suppose to represent.

Our fake corrupt leaders and our corrupt federal agencies all need to be cleansed and removed from among the ranks of moral govt. American employees.

In fact, many moral and good people within many federal agencies would welcome a cleansing of the evil and wicked from the ranks from those who truly seek to serve this nation and the people of the nation with something better than the TSA Nazi tactics and threats of being taken away to some secret prison or worse for being an enemy of the State.

It is time to take action against the TSA and we should begin by getting rid of them and I would start with taking away their money to stop the abuse of the public and stop them from buying anymore X-Ray machines just to help a known Zionist like Michael Chertoff sell some machines for his corporate Zionist partners in crime who also are into eagerly filling the private corporate prisons that such corporations invest in.

It is this constant criminal abuse and blatant corruption that Americans are fed up with and no matter how smug or how safe the TSA feels today, one day soon, that too will change and when it does, it will be too late for redemption for anyone who calls themselves TSA, but it wont stop there, so don't think Americans don't know who the real enemy of America is.

While the TSA is but a small example of the problems we face, most Americans know it is much more than just some TSA agency that needs cleansing.

Americans fully understand and know who runs the TSA and the many other corrupt federal agencies and when the time comes, Americans will prove it to those who today smugly think they have won against the American public.

What these TSA, DHS and other federal vermin don't know yet, is that they only thing they could ever win for such evil and despicable behavior against the American public, is a place in the front row of a firing squad and if I could peer into the future, I would do so with a bowel of popcorn and some liquid refreshment, for it will take some time to get rid of all the trash, but as with the journey of a thousand miles, it begins with that first step in the right direction.

Long live the Republic.

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Total harrasment as the poster above said.
However the media decide to spin the story.

The powers today,hate the idea of the "old" ways of the constitution it seems.

Someone is scared enough of his ideas,they pull this stunt,with his family there as well.
Sad days friends.

Freedom-its the new "F"word you know.

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 12:17 PM
link   
So instead of terrorists violating our rights and making us feel less safe we have the TSA violating our rights and treating all of us as potential terrorists. How did we become the enemy? This is madness.

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sparky63
So instead of terrorists violating our rights and making us feel less safe we have the TSA violating our rights and treating all of us as potential terrorists. How did we become the enemy? This is madness.

Madness? This.. is... AMERIKA!!!

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 04:38 PM
link   
/Waits for sometime in the near future - Jet plane unexplainable explodes during take off

Time for a new plane maybe Mr Paul!!

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 05:37 PM
link   
I'm quite confused about this as well...

I have some family that own their own private planes which they fly all over the place. I've asked them several times in the past, and they have always told me they don't have to go through any of the stupid security and other normal things you do when boarding a commercial plane.

This seems almost like getting searched before getting into your own car or something, does anyone know what the laws and regulations about such things are?

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 06:14 PM
link   
The blatant disrespect for the good doctor sickens me. I work near a few airports, city wide we treat the TSA workers like crap. I love it, the smart ones don't wear their uniforms outside the airport property now.

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Insane and disgusting. TSA agents demanding screenings of private planes... police raiding random peoples homes under the pretext of "drug searches", brutalizing families, and executing their pets. In this warped version of society everyone is automatically a dangerous drug-user/terrorist/serial killer/child molester by default, and the only way to prove otherwise is by allowing the state to pry into every waking second of your life.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join