The new Debate Forum - Calling all Fighters

page: 73
<< 70  71  72    74  75  76 >>

join

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 09:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Hefficide

We need mods for debate approval Heff. Otherwise, we are a rather well behaved bunch.

Besides, the sign at the door says "No trolls allowed."

ETA: Oh yeah, and we need them to edit things, when required. Sky changed the title requirement to "Debate", instead of "Challenge Match".

We have a wild one that needs an edit.

You mods are also good for organizing the judging. Gimme a few, and I'll find other stuff for you to do.
edit on 2/15/13 by Druid42 because: added ETA

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 11:28 PM
link   
My opening is up in the long awaited Euthanasia Debate.

Back to you, nixie_nox.

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 11:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Druid42

Got the wild one.

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 08:11 AM
link   
I must apologize for my absence, due to living in the middle of nowhere I have been having tech difficulties that my internet provider keeps telling me will be resolved.

With that said, I also lost my spot here where I wrote last. I will look through it today It looks like its better, so I will immediately catch up, again I apologize for this. Thank you.

Peace NRE.

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 11:29 AM
link   
reply to post by NoRegretsEver

I'll bet you have Hughes, and a HN9000 modem. I am guessing this because I also live in the middle of nowhere, and they have had an insane amount of "technical" issues with that model. Strangely enough, they are pushing the new Gen4 (now that they have EchoStar 17 in geosync) plans, and soon after I got the first flyer advertising it, I started having problems. (My issues, fortunately, cleared up within 48 hours.) Ah, there's a conspiracy to be found eveywhere!

As I recall, you had several offers for debate. All you have to do is make a new debate request.

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Druid42

Ahh yes so you understand

Ok so I am available now, I dont have a particular subject but am looking forward to hearing from you guys. Especially now that I know this is page 73

Peace, NRE.

BTW, since mods frequent here, someone might be able to U2U me about what happened to my "scholar" status. thanks in advance.

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 10:33 PM
link   
reply to post by NoRegretsEver

I would love to engage you, but I have two open debates at the moment. (Going very slowly, BTW.)

If noone else steps up, pick a topic, and it's on. I simply can't have someone who wants a debate with no opponents. Name your poison.

As far as the Scholar status, I had thought that everyone was grandfathered in that already had it since the revamping of the Research Forum. The current rules state that if you don't participate, you lose your status, but you should've qualified under a grandfather clause. I see others with Scholar status that aren't in the Research Forum currently, and they've kept their status. Your best bet is to ask Rising Against, davespanners, ADVISOR, or Sauron, in a u2u, as to what happened.

You can also request Scholar status, but you'll have to participate in a new project.

When the Global Warming Project is over, I'll be starting a new one.

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 10:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Druid42

Thanks Druid. I actually earned the scholar status by being in the research forum. If no one steps forward (not to say that no one did) then by all means I would love it if we could debate.

You already know how I feel about your contribution here, and it would be an honor for you to be the first.

Peace, NRE.

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 09:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Druid42

My final post in the Women in combatdebate is up.

Again I am sorry how long it took me to finish this debate, seems like nothing was going right once it started.

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 10:05 PM
link   
reply to post by okiecowboy

Such is life. You may start a project with the best intentions, but fate often dictates otherwise. Suck it up, my friend, because life is intended as a learning experience.

My final post is up in the Women in the Military, Combat ready? debate. Another discussion is finished.

It's ready for judging, and submitted as such.

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 10:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Druid42

About ten minutes ahead of you.

Closed that thread about 30 seconds after you posted your closing.

So, from here on out... whenever I am distracted and totally dropping the ball. Look back upon this moment and proclaim!!! "Hey, there was that one time when Heff was ALL over it! Remember???"

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 10:08 PM
link   

For any and all other times, remember that Tenth is here to save you from his procrastination

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 10:10 PM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

Pffft. I never procrastinate. It's just that... Oh look. Shiny.......

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hefficide

Pffft. I never procrastinate. It's just that... Oh look. Shiny.......

I was being nice.

:p

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Look back upon this moment and proclaim!!! "Hey, there was that one time when Heff was ALL over it! Remember???"

Gotcha.

However, it's kinda eerie. Maybe you are really Skyfloating logged in under your UN. Gasp! A conspiracy on every corner.

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Skyfloating is using your UN as well? Dang.

You guys are awesome.

(Psst. Any progress in the anthology CWF hub-bub? I haven't forgotten.)

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 10:31 PM
link   
For the record, NRE and I are planning a debate, working out the details.

And also, another debate with DWJ001 (Really?) scheduled for this weekend.

I'll be needing that lighting quick response you hoodlums have while scouting this hood.

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Debate ready, needing approval:

Debate: NoRegretsEver vs Druid42: Is it ethical to kill people for their radical beliefs?

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Did someone mention shiny things? I want some shiny things? Please?

Heff; check your U2U's

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Druid42

Done deal. Approved.

new topics

top topics

<< 70  71  72    74  75  76 >>

join