edit on 19-1-2013 by daaskapital because: am

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by daaskapital
reply to post by beezzer

Sweet! I'm going to die

I'll catch you later mate. Its 1:30 (am) here

edit on 19-1-2013 by daaskapital because: am

No biggie. It'll be here when you want to debate.

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 09:44 AM
link   
I do want to make sure we can do this.

Mods, this topic will touch on "drugs" used in the sporting world.

Can we get a ruling?

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 09:58 AM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

Approved.

Welcome DaasKapital.

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 10:22 AM
link   
My opening statement is up.

Here.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Daaskapital, welcome to the forum!

Beezer, good to see the bunny is back

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 11:11 AM
link   
reply to post by daaskapital

Welcome to the Debate Forum, daas! Glad you found your way in, mate..

Since you have 3 offers ahead (unprecedented for a new arrival), I'll watch with interest from the sidelines.

edit on 1/19/13 by Druid42 because: sp err

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 11:13 AM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

WB, beez! We've missed your fluffiness since your last appearance.

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Druid42
reply to post by nixie_nox

A "Challenge Match" is the standard format for our debates in this forum. Nothing special, really, just the way we do things here.

The title of the thread is "Challenge Match: nixie_nox vs Druid42: Voluntary Euthanasia and Assisted Suicide should be legal worldwide."

Since you are taking the pro position, you get to make the thread and begin with the first post.

Commence when you are ready.

Uhm, I don't think I ever asked for an approval for this debate, and as a technicality, wanted to verify that it's approved.

Oops, my bad.
edit on 1/19/13 by Druid42 because: sp err

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 12:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Druid42

reply to post by adjensen

Hi folks! I got mad respect for friend Daas, I feel honored to be one to debate him.

Thanks for the welcome back!

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 12:52 PM
link   
I've posted replies to the bunny in other places and he ignores me... see if i give him coffee again HMMPH

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 01:08 PM
link   
I would just like to say that the debates at the moment on here are awesome.

Adjensen vs Skyfloating......Adjensen, your slant cracks me up, Clive James would be proud! This is a very exciting debate and one that piques my interest.

SonoftheSun vs Sheepslayer247......have we been here before? Excellent stuff from both of you - intriguing possibilities.

And now His Bunnyness vs my mate from down under. ..... So glad. I cannot wait to read this one!

I'm available if anyone is interested - no politics though, I'd rather scratch a blackboard all day

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by vkey08
I've posted replies to the bunny in other places and he ignores me... see if i give him coffee again HMMPH

Never ignore.
Just didn't catch them or didn't know how to reply. I did see your response with that gun thread.

I even starred it.

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

I'm just teasing you Beez
it's nice to see you back and I had to be shocking

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Sublimecraft

And no gun related debates for myself either. (For now!)

Got a topic that is neither political nor 2nd amendment related?

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by daaskapital

If you want to daaskapital, I proposed a debate earlier titled ''Developed countries should legally have to provide free education for citizens of all ages''

I would take pro. But hit me up if you are interested.

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 02:52 PM
link   
There's one debate I would love to do someday anyone willing, and unfortunately it is somewhat political, but not like you would think:

Star Trek depicts a utopian COMMUNIST paradise with the Federation.. (Yes or no) I've done an awful lot of research on this one having done some work with some of the artists from the show... And would take Pro, anyone interested, I'll be sure not to send the Jem Hadar after you...

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 03:51 PM
link   
By now we have quite firmly established that crop circles are mostly NOT Man Made Hoaxes, but that something much more interesting is happening.

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by vkey08

Why, oh why, did you have to interject Star Trek? I happen to have been at the theater on opening night for every single Star Trek movie. (Can't wait to see what J.J. Abrams has in store for us in March!)

Now, if you would have said Stars Wars, I would've been like, meh, not interested.

You stated in our previous debate about mankind avoiding doomsday by reaching to the stars, of which I am a proponent thereof, and your idea of the political environment involved has my curiosity piqued, and therefore, would like to challenge you on said topic, myself taking the con position.

Besides, it'll be interesting to debate a fellow Trekker (and to put the debate in perspective for everyone) about how in order to colonize outer space, develop intersteller travel, overcoming all the hurdles involved, we need to have a solid global economy in place.

What was the world economy like when the first warp drive test took place? Uh huh, good topic.

Present it to the mods for approval, cuz I'm in.

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 05:37 PM
link   
2nd post is up in the reincarnation debate.

Sorry for the delay......hectic time right now.

Your up to bat, Son!

top topics

<< 55  56  57    59  60  61 >>

join