It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The new Debate Forum - Calling all Fighters

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 01:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Skyfloating

I waited for a while to see if anyone else wanted the challenge. I didn't want to be greedy. However, since nobody has accepted, I would be honored.

The topic?

I'll u2u you.

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 06:01 AM
link   
Debaters: Please keep in mind that, with very few exceptions, any debate started should be completed within 2-3 weeks.

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 07:44 AM
link   
My opening post for Ghosts are real is up.

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 02:07 PM
link   
My sincere apologies for the delays in the Illuminati Debate. An out of control situation has forced me off the net for a week...you gotta love ex girlfriends...

Now that the internet transfers have been done and that I am connected again, I will have my closing statement up as soon as I can.

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 03:22 PM
link   
And it's up.

My Closing Statement

Signals...all yours now...

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 08:15 PM
link   
My opening to the "Ghosts are real" debate has been posted.

This is turning out to be a very interesting debate. All in time for Halloween.

In all honesty, I polled 17 of my coworkers today, and asked them if they believed in Ghosts. 14 of them Believe. They relayed personal experiences, from being flipped out of bed, to having pictures knocked off a shelf, to seeing a ghost walking in a burial dress. I got 14 stories of the supernatural, specific occurrences that happened to them, and an adamant belief in ghosts.

I made sure to ask them if they were ever attacked by a ghost, or just simply witnessed them. Not a one had ever suffered a physical attack. Their experiences were varied, but enlightening.

After the unofficial poll, they sought me out to tell me more.

"Every thing down here is bad, and dark," one said.

"I don't refer to them as ghosts, but spirits," another said, "and the spirits are mostly good."

Once I asked them in the poll, they more than wanted to share their supernatural experiences.

I can tell no less than 14 relayed ghost stories tonight. Talk about opening a can of worms.

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 02:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Druid42

Thats interesting. I`ll reference this in the debate.

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 04:11 AM
link   
My reply in the Ghost Debate is up. Thanks for reading.

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 10:18 PM
link   
I have a second post up. Here.

We draw, perhaps, the best in us. The rest washes inanely across the defined shore. Parameters bring our lips to breath. We plunge. We need the contact.

Rest.

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 02:08 AM
link   
Wrapping up the Ghost-Debate.

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 02:11 AM
link   
To all Fighters: If you are involved in a debate or a planned debate and are going to be absent for some time due to real-life matters it would be nice if you tell your fellow debater.

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 07:11 PM
link   
My final post is up in the Ghost debate.

(ready to be judged!)

Happy Halloween!

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 07:14 PM
link   

PatrickGarrow17 and I have one that's open, I know, but I haven't heard from him lately. He did say something about family problems that were urgent, so I haven't worried about it too much.

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 06:53 AM
link   
If anyone is currently available for judging the "Illuminati" debate, please send your judgment to me.

If anyone is currently available for judging the "Ghosts" debate, please send your judgment to the Moderator Hefficide.

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 10:46 AM
link   
reply to post by SonoftheSun

Nice debate

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 05:00 PM
link   

I checked the "Illuminati" debate, and it appears that Signals has not yet post his closing statement as of yet. Has anyone PMd him to let him know that he has one more statement to post? Just wondering.

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 11:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Druid42

Yes, he advised me. He should have it up sometime over the week end.

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 10:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Druid42

Yes, as SOTS has stated, my final post will be up this weekend, Thanks.

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 07:40 AM
link   
I wonder where many of the debaters suddenly disappeared to. Its cooled off compared to 3 weeks ago.

Are you all still out there?

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skyfloating
I wonder where many of the debaters suddenly disappeared to. Its cooled off compared to 3 weeks ago.

Are you all still out there?

I am.

A bit burned out by all the arguing on the television these days, though.

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join