It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Worlds richest woman says poor have to much fun

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 04:57 AM
link   
The richest woman in the world says poor people should work harder and have less fun. I guess being poor has nothing to do with the economic problems that were a result of the banks playing with our future. This is from a woman who inherited her welth.

www.latimes.com...

***MOD EDIT***
Not an Introduction Thread
*Closing Thread*

The Introduction Forum is for introductions To tell something about you; not to start a thread about a topic.“Intro threads” that are really “topic threads” will be removed.
Welcome to ATS, it’s time to introduce yourself.

This area is solely for introducing yourself (as you can see by browsing through other Introduction threads by new members). We apologize for this inconvenience, but its a necessity for a website as large as ours. I've had to remove your entire post as it goes against our policies.

Strict code's like this are in place to help keep the machine 'running smoothly'. One of these policies is that members need to post their thoughts in the appropriate areas. I'm sure you'll understand the necessity for us having rules like this. It helps keep all the great threads and topics in their perspective areas of interest and not all lumped together, making it difficult to find when wanting to make additional comments.

You have posted what could be a very interesting topic in the "Introductions thread". With that said, I'm going to have to close this thread as it does not comply with the above stated rules. After you have managed to get 20 posts under your belt, start your own thread in one of the appropriate areas.

Thread closed, you can contact me by a private message for more information if needed after you have read the links provided above and in the final post below. Or you can also contact staff by alerting them here Complaints and Suggestions

Reaffirming ATS Policies ( Please Read )

Terms & Conditions Of Use ( Please read )
edit on 8/31/2012 by JohnnyAnonymous because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 05:01 AM
link   
Well if she isn't poor, how the hell would she know how much "fun" the poor have or don't have?
I guess it's a case of the grass looks greener etc......

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 05:07 AM
link   
She needs to go say that in the poor section of New York, Chicago or other big city, see what they have to say about it.
Better leave the limo running.

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 05:08 AM
link   
I guess this post will be deleted because it about a topic and not me introducing myself.

link   
Well... she's not genetically predisposed to have fun.

Bitter much ?

And I thought girls just wanna have fun

link   
She inherited the money and therefore should keep her ... mouth shut.

Seriously? Someone should slap her silly.

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 05:10 AM
link   
By the look of her she should spend more time in the gym than she does stuffing her face!

Being wealthy obviously did not make her intelligent!

How much work did she do to earn her multi billions? Zilch/Nada!

Shut the &#*@ up you fat piece of slime!

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 05:14 AM
link   
WOW!!

Use a chunk of that money for a in home gym and lipo.
I've seen prettier things at the zoo. When the elephants were facing the other way.

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 05:20 AM
link   
She inherited her wealth and is richer than the owner of Wal-Mart.

Yet she passes judgement on the less wealthy, saying they don't work hard enough.

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 05:24 AM
link   
If ever there is a case for euthanasia, she looks like a good candidate, I bet mirrors are banned in her mansions.

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 05:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by justin366
The richest woman in the world says poor people should work harder and have less fun. I guess being poor has nothing to do with the economic problems that were a result of the banks playing with our future. This is from a woman who inherited her welth.

www.latimes.com...

She says that because she's just jellyous because she's too fat to have any herself.

new topics

top topics

join