It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I need a miracle, I need some life changing advice. American with Russian GF.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by RisenAngel77

I have only skimmed your opening post...
DO NOT MARRY A RUSSIAN WOMAN YOU MET ONLINE!
My son did that and it cost a bomb to get that woman and her
two kids' out of russia.Then after she got comfortable here in her
new life,she didn't need my son anymore.

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 04:13 PM
link   
reply to post by mamabeth

sigh, and this is why people need to read all posts. As they contain more information in them.

Ill say this one last time. Neither of us wants to get married, we do not believe in labels. And the move to ecuador, is based on both our efforts.(meaning, she will be puuting in her efforts as will I. its 50/50 thats the agreement we had. I had already made a choice to join an online volunteer group and help children in need in ecuador. Plus other community projects. I will be basicaly living in a much poorer state than I am now, however with the advantage to become an english teacher.

Worse case scenario? She doesn't show up, and I am basicaly in ecuador alone with the group project. i'd simply end up helping the communities much like that girl from soulsurfer. (who went as a volunteer to africa and do the same). Overall, the worse case scenario is actually still beneficiary as it would also allow me to grow as a person, as well as spiritually.

So the only risk involved would be similar to a date. There is a chance I could be stood up. But that wouldnt be a bad thing, because i'd end up doing something good for someone other than myself. And if I do manage to get a job there, and spend a few years there, I can become a certified english teacher by experience alone, without the need to graduate from college. I'd be able to basicaly get my life back together.

yes I have thought heavily about this, and the move seems right.

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Why did you ask for advise? You are like my kids. They ask for advise , dont listen , then come crying!

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 05:02 PM
link   

I skimmed your post! I have heard this same kind of bull way too many times
for way too many years.My mama senses say,no!

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 05:22 PM
link   
reply to post by bourbon2nite

The advice I asked specifically was about how to get out of stuckness, which I still am. Stuckness as in, how can I move when everything seems blocked including job efforts.

I also gave examples of what I am good at to collect ideas on how I can do this. I shared the story of my gf as a bonus. I was looking more for a way to get past my situation economically which would allow me to finally meet her.

I am not gonna give up on this and neither does she want to. We actually do have faith.

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 05:29 PM
link   
reply to post by mamabeth

Trust me, I am always careful with my dealings. I studied body language and I can tell when someone is lying. I have been through waaaaaaaaaay too much betrayal, enough to become keen and aware of bad intentions. Did I mention I am an empath and clarovoyant?

It takes alot to fool me, and so far she has passed all the tests. Keep in mind, I video chat with her alot, in fact sometimes we spend up to 8 hours talking through video chat, talking about spirituality. And I observe her body language when ever she tells me the truth.

here are a few examples of what I know. Did you know, that 93% if communication is based on bodylanguage? Not many people know these things, and my brushup on psychology gives me a mental edge over many.

Did I mention, that I have an unrivaled malice? My years spent hanging out in 4chan and anonymous allowed me to further my keen eyes.

And I am also a very very good detective. But so far, based on body language alone, which she is not aware that i process such knowledge, she is genuine.

www.wikihow.com...

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 08:50 PM
link   
I'm happily married to a Russian woman so I can speak with some actual experience here. If you want to be with her, I think you should get a business visa to Russia and go there. Getting the 12 month business visa is not much more than filling out the application and paying the visa processing company. They can take care of your invitation and all the details (you just pay for it).

Regardless of what everyone here on ATS thinks or read on the internet or whatever, most Russians aren't clamoring for a US visa. In fact, depending on where she lives now, it may very well be more cosmopolitan than where you are. In my case, my wife used to live in Moscow and I can tell you for sure, moving from Moscow to Dallas is by no means an overall upgrade. We often contemplate moving there because we can both make more money there but it also cost way more, its a big move, and the weather is crappy compared to Texas.

I don't remember reading your education or background but I would expect that you would have no problem finding some work there even if it was just teaching English. It would be a great experience even if it didn't work out with her.

In response to everyone above that knows someone who knows someone else that got scammed, cleaned out by a Russian bride or whatever... First of all, I know many, many more men who have have been cleaned out by an American born wife. I can't even sit there and count them because It happens all the time. Second, If you are talking about an old guy that married a 20 something year old Russian girl he met on an internet dating site, then what would you honestly expect? Would you really expect that might be a long term, viable marriage? Would you expect the marriage to be any better if it were an old guy and a 20 something year old American born woman?

Perhaps, the guy you know (or are related to) is just socially inept and is actual the cause of the failure of the marriage. Not to pick on the OP here but I would expect that many men that are actively looking for a relationship on the internet may very well have some social issues. Otherwise, they would likely be dating locally.

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 08:04 AM
link   
reply to post by jimmysinger

Thank you for your reply.

Another issue gave rise. Her mother doesn't approve of me. Although she herself tells me that she doesn't care what her mother thinks, still kinda made me feel bad. I don't like conflicts, but for now we are aiming for Peru instead of ecuador.

She wants to live out in nature away from the corrupt system of the bankers, in a place where there are no GMO's and there is a bit of freedom left. However, what she is suggesting, is to go there and take our chances with lil money. I however, am thinking that we need at least 4k for living expenses least up to a year to live in peru.

While I know she doesn't care about material possessions I still want a roof over my head especially because I am working on writing a novel to which I intend to finish. Not to mention, I educate myself with the computer, and read books.

I have found some interesting ideas on how to earn money through writing alone, blogs, articles, etc. I am still educating myself in literature and perfecting my writing.

So I guess there wont be a need to apply for the U.S Visa, and in a way even if the idea or opportunity does arise for her to get a U.S Visa, she wouldnt be able to leave the country for 3 years, and travel. And she wants to go to peru, and in a way peru resonates with me spiritually as well as with her.

On the brightside, if the new world order happens, least all borders will be eliminated and we could go anywhere without the need of a visa. So, i guess for now, exile from both U.S and Russian territory seems like a good idea, not only to grow spiritually, but as a person too since we intend on also helping out communities in need.

There is only one thing that remains. How am I going to raise 4k before december 21 2012 lol.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join