It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

(HSSC2) So What!!!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2004 @ 04:11 PM
link   
I had no idea where I was going with this, hope it's spooky enough, i'll attempt another when I have more time, but I wanted at least one entry in

Our break up three years ago was painful for both us, we were no longer in contact. It took almost a whole year for me, but I was certain that I was over him now. I knew going to the high school reunion might be awkward if I showed up with my latest boy toy Francois the air head. I admit I was only infatuated with Francois�s looks, he had nothing else to offer, so I dumped him last night, why string him along?. I felt so confident and full of myself, I was positive I didn�t need man on my arm to look good, plus you never know which of those nerds could have turned out rich and not so bad looking. I was looking forward to this reunion, that was until I saw "Him" standing under �our� tree near the gymnasium entrance. He was wearing a blue shirt, almost the same shade of blue as his eyes and the last shirt I had seen Him in three years ago. My heart skipped a beat, but I gathered myself, offered a friendly wave and walked in.

It was great, almost the entire senior class of 1993 had shown up. Billy and Amanda the couple we had all predicted would get married, were married and they had five children! Angelina the school slut was there too, but now she was married to a pastor and seeing her fidget with her high collar on her blouse, made me wonder why she married a pastor, until I saw the bling bling on her hand. Wayne, our star athlete was there too, he didn�t quite make it into the major leagues like he wanted to, but he was doing something he loved, he was the school�s new baseball coach. It was a blast reconnecting with everyone.

I had forgotten He was even there, it was when the dancing started, that I realized that He hadn�t entered the building. Grabbing a glass of wine I walked outside to see Him still under the tree. He turned and looked at me and I swear my knees went weak and I almost dropped the glass. Every thought, every emotion, every feeling I had sworn I was rid of, came bubbling to the surface. Standing about 100 feet from each other, we just stared. A waiter offered another glass of wine bringing me back to reality. I gave him my empty glass, I didn�t even realize I had drank it all and grabbed two more. # it, I am a grown woman, that was 3 years ago, so what, we almost walked down the aisle, so what, I was the one that #ed up the relationship, so what, I had broken His heart. Wild thoughts raced thru my mind I walked up to Him, offering Him a glass of wine like a peace pipe. He smiled and ran his hand thru his hair before taking the glass from me. My insides felt like mush.

�I loved you and I still love you� I blurted out before even thinking about I just said.
�I�m sorry, I�m so sorry, I want you back, I was wrong� I couldn�t believe my own mouth, What was I saying? what was I doing? I am insane, why did I ever started drinking? I turned to walk away, but then He grabbed my arm.
His hands were cold and icy but as He gently pulled me close, I rushed into his arms and pressed my face into His chest and cried. I cried like a baby while He simply ran his fingers thru my hair, not saying a word.
Emotions, memories, dreams all intermingled into one and I thought of the three years of life that I had wasted. How could I have been so blind, so foolish? Why did I let our separation go on for so long? Words flowed freely my lips but I was barely conscious of what I was saying. I just knew I wanted Him back in my life, more than anything I had ever wanted in the whole world.

He kissed me passionately and whispered yes in my ears and my heart flooded with joy. Leading Him to my car, I was feeling happier than I had in a long time. So what, we had lost 3 years, so what, He was dead, so what, He died calling my name as He laid crushed under his car. So what, that I was the one who let Him get into his car drunk. He had come back for me and we were going to be together again. I stepped on the gas and raced onto the freeway and into oncoming traffic.

(for spelling)

[edit on 10-13-2004 by worldwatcher]

posted on Oct, 13 2004 @ 04:23 PM
link   
I don't really get it but it's ok.

posted on Oct, 13 2004 @ 04:27 PM
link   
you don't get it?? awhh...oh well, that's okay
i hope someone gets it.

posted on Oct, 13 2004 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by cpr12r

"He's dead, Jim!"
He died in an event which separated them three years ago. Now that they have the chance to renact that event (car crash), She wishes to go (die) with him so they are not separated, but instead united by that event. See!

Nice one WW! Definitely did not see that one coming. There are so many stories being posted over the past few days, I hope that I even get the time to write one.

posted on Oct, 13 2004 @ 04:52 PM
link   
thanks jonna, glad you got it, strange minds do think alike

i look forward to reading an entry from you, so get to work.

posted on Oct, 13 2004 @ 05:27 PM
link   
well written world watcher, i had no idea where you were going with that story, then WHAM! right at the end!! I loved it!!!

posted on Oct, 13 2004 @ 05:32 PM
link   
thank you sarah, glad you enjoyed

posted on Oct, 13 2004 @ 07:13 PM
link   
My enjoyment is many. Very well done, Worldwatcher.

DE

posted on Oct, 13 2004 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jonna

Originally posted by cpr12r

"He's dead, Jim!"
He died in an event which separated them three years ago. Now that they have the chance to renact that event (car crash), She wishes to go (die) with him so they are not separated, but instead united by that event. See!

Nice one WW! Definitely did not see that one coming. There are so many stories being posted over the past few days, I hope that I even get the time to write one.

Thanks Jonna I get it now. freaky

posted on Oct, 13 2004 @ 07:20 PM
link   
lol cpr12 thanks
and DE, i have no other words but thank you

posted on Oct, 13 2004 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Can you say EEeeerrrieee? And you said you were chicken! I liked it!

EDIT: I'm not too particular on using this word: Love.

I'll make an exception. I loved it! Right there at the end! Freaky baby!

[edit on 13/10/04 by Intelearthling]

posted on Oct, 13 2004 @ 08:08 PM
link   
thanks intel

all the entries are really good, and it is a bit intimidating when we have such excellent writers participating. (but I'm over it now
)

posted on Oct, 13 2004 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Great story, i really liked it, not as good as mine though, accutually it was better im just kidding. BTW not to be self centered i want some opinions oon my story (HSSC2) The Other Me.

posted on Oct, 14 2004 @ 02:44 AM
link   
Hey I like it WW. Nice entry. It's not specifically horror, but it sure is chilling at the end

[edit on 24/10/2004 by earthtone]

posted on Oct, 16 2004 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Excellent!
Reminded me of a story you'd see on a classic Twilight Zone episode. Great read

posted on Oct, 24 2004 @ 01:49 PM
link   
That was very well written. I couldn't have done better myself.

posted on Dec, 1 2004 @ 12:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Voidmatter
That was very well written. I couldn't have done better myself.

Well, I could have done a little better myself.
I'm just kidding. pretty good stuff. Keep up the good work.

posted on Dec, 1 2004 @ 01:44 AM
link   
Amazing work, WW - icy fingers crawled down my spine as I read the last sentence.

posted on Dec, 1 2004 @ 06:30 PM
link   
I thought it was kinda kreepy as well. Swerving into on coming traffic? Nice. It was defenintly the cherry on top!

posted on Dec, 1 2004 @ 06:38 PM
link   
(blushes profusely) thank you all very much for your kind words.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join