It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

*Official Vid* Ron Paul "We Are The Future Rally" Tribute video and speech

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 12:43 AM
link   
An 11 minute tribute video that brings you along the 2012 Ron Paul campaign:
vimeo.com...

And Ron Paul's keynote speech with Rand Paul's introduction:

I also have an awesome Iphone HD video I captured of the pandemonium taking place within the arena but I forgot my charger in Orlando so I will have to wait to be able to charge my phone before uploading it.

The energy inside the sundome was amazing, 10,000+, sold out venue, the floor was packed, great speakers, first lady of liberty tribute to Carol Paul, two minute standing ovation for Ron Paul, barely anybody sat down for his speech too.

"What are you complaining about? If you go to the airport, if you don't have health insurance, you can get a free breast exam, you can get a free mammogram, but if you mention the Ron Paul Revolution, you can get a free colonoscopy."
-Rand Paul

edit on 31-8-2012 by eLPresidente because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 12:54 AM
link   
And throughout the whole speech...not one word about Romney or Obama!

The power is in the message!

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 01:32 AM
link   
I volunteered for the phone lines for RP, it saddens me what happened at the RNC, but it does not surprise me.

Great speech.

Until the American people are able to step outside party lines, and not vote the TWO party system, we will never see change.

I am not voting REP or DEM any longer, that is my new view, I will vote third party just as blindly as DEM and REP vote for their people.

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 12:37 PM
link   
The tribute video is good, I recommend people watch it.

top topics

join