The Art of Distraction and Why 9/11 Is The Reaction to The Events of 9/10

page: 1

join
+4 more 
posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 11:53 PM
link   
-Distraction; Distraction is the divided attention of an individual or group from the chosen object of attention onto the source of distraction.

In this thread i will: Show you major events, usually a bill passed, discovery of government coruption, lost money, leaked secret documents.

The Events of 9/10 and 9/11

Who CARES about the minute details of 9/11 as per the use of thermite or if the plane was a hologram. Of course these points of information WOULD be invaluable and would help Truthers prove their belief, but unfortunately the fact of the matter is people..... These details are pointless in the end, ok so say the U.S Government was responsible for the 9/11 attacks, does the fact that if they used thermite as opposed to some other explosive/corrosive/adhesieve material really matter in the end? No! it doesn't change a thing!

**Now before you all point out this information has been posted before PLEASE READ THE WHOLE THREAD**

First thing i do when im investigating suspects in a crime is look for a motive.

September 10 1999 - Donald Rumsfield Makes a statement the Government cannot account for 2.3 Trillion dollars

The True Conspiracy is WHY is this little tidbit of information WIDELY forgotten and under discussed especially when it comes to 9/11 Truthers - Who should be using this information as a weapon in their arsenal to show one of the possible and likely motives the Government / TPTB / CIA may have had. I also believe that smart thinktank - operations like the ones a clandestine operator would execute would most likely try to kill as many birds with that one stone as possible (many motives to justify an operation as *ALLEGEDLY* big as 9/11.

1. Why would he admit this?

a) Donald is doing his job and doing it well as he informs the public of how their tax money is mis-used

b) He already knew that this information was going to be leaked anyways and it would look way worse if a whistleblower came out and showed proof of this money being unaccountable, atleast this way the current administration can come out looking like the "good guy" who pointed out the problem

Now no doubt, the information already was leaked / too many people alreayd knew of the unaccounted money.

2. How come they were so soppy with hiding the taxpayers money?

I believe someone / some people messed up and let the correct numbers go into the records which would presumably show the Government spending as it is actually spent. They forgot to "cook their books" per se.

Even with friends, i mention this part of the 9/11 story and no one ever knows what im talking about even many hardcore truthers. When i went to tour ground zero in NYC i asked the tour guide about the building that collapsed on its own and about the trillians of money missng and he just looked dumbfounded, this is never brought up in politcal debates, not in 2001, before 2001 or after... What the heck, people?!

Economic Crisis (To be edited and expanded upon soon)

These wars in the middleast are distractions from the fact that The Corperate Elites are draining your wealth from under you.
Why is the media reporting these shootings like its going out of style?
Heres some homework and a proposal to everyone on ATS.
Evertime you see a big news event thats reported repeatedly, look to see if theirs a new billl passed, look to see what the fed and your elites are doing with their left hand.

Then theirs this, which PEOPLE JUST CHOOSE TO IGNORE, 9 TRILLION? THIS IS COMING FROM A CANADIAN, ITS NOT EVEN MY MONEY, BUT OH IT WILL EFFECT ME TOO!

Why wouldn't you people vote to audit the fed? Everyone always says "its not my fault its *MY* Governments fault, not me". I say ya... its *YOUR* Government. People are responsible for their Governments actions. Why is everyone so subservient (sp?) to the fed which i may add isn't part of you Government but your Government gave them this power to control your monetary system.. so therefor the people have a right to get rid of the fed. Law vs morality people.

this is a work in progress and my first thread on ats i hope you guys see what im tryin to do here, simply i intend to watch what the left hand does, while the right is shoving stuff in our face.

edit on 30-8-2012 by Blissified because: spelling and clarity
edit on 30-8-2012 by Blissified because: added video also *note 9/11 Forum is down but i DO believe it is reasonable to post this in general as i will expand upon other more current events asap*

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 12:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Blissified

SnF op good thrread!

I always look outside the box whenever somthing happens, it is usually way to ironic to try to swallow the "official story"

I wander what they will say when they find out the FED is actually way farther than 16trillion in debt, it is actually closer to 220 trillion in printed money from the FED.

This .gov just needs removal and reconstituted, 100% from top to bottom. Every single person involved must go. Then we can finally get back to life, as it were. Instead of always wandering why they lie to us all nonstop. Basically if the .gov is talking, I am calling them liars.

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 02:40 AM
link   
I find it more logical that any motives were about creating new rules and amassing armies, in a way that brought the least resistance.
edit on 31-8-2012 by violet because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 02:52 AM
link   
I think, when one is truely awake it is impossible to be properly distracted. I never used to ask questions of my government, they to me were infallible. Now I question them all the time and always see the agenda for what it is.

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blissified
-
September 10 1999 - Donald Rumsfield Makes a statement the Government cannot account for 2.3 Trillion dollars

I'm not sure but don't you mean 2001?

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 07:39 PM
link   

I refer you to a thread I made wherein I posted a link to a timeline I put together with information I found online. It isn't finished, not by a long shot, but you may want to take a look as the missing 2.3 trillion is really just the tip of the iceberg when it comes to funny business and our government.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 08:17 PM
link   
I agree with much of the OP message. I take exception to the notion that we are subservient because we refuse to "vote to audit the Fed." If only it were that easy.

The OP might want to review what has happened this election cycle, with millions of Americans engaging in the election process in an attempt to audit the Fed, among other things, being shut out by the crooked establishment of the Republican Party. They simply broke the rules they didn't like, and nothing was done about it.

If only it were as simple as a vote mattering. If the OP has a plan for auditing the Fed, I'm all ears. If he expects us to vote our way there, we might be waiting a while.

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 08:52 PM
link   

The True Conspiracy is WHY is this little tidbit of information WIDELY forgotten and under discussed especially when it comes to 9/11 Truthers

A simple search would have shown 10+ threads on this here already!

www.911myths.com...

"As there were multiple reports of this issue prior to the attacks, then, it's hard to see any significance to Rumsfeld mentioning it again on 9/10. The news wasn’t concealed by what happened the next day, in any event: it was already firmly in the public domain. "

The true conspiracy is why dont people do some simple research before posting nonsense that has been posted and debunked many times before.

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 09:29 PM
link   

A Tribute to FBI Director John O'Neill

Reassigned and buried in twin towers for Disclosure and testimony before Congress investigation committe.
He was 'absent' from hearings.
edit on 31-8-2012 by Bluemoonsine because: (no reason given)
edit on 31-8-2012 by Bluemoonsine because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by spoor

The True Conspiracy is WHY is this little tidbit of information WIDELY forgotten and under discussed especially when it comes to 9/11 Truthers

A simple search would have shown 10+ threads on this here already!

www.911myths.com...

"As there were multiple reports of this issue prior to the attacks, then, it's hard to see any significance to Rumsfeld mentioning it again on 9/10. The news wasn’t concealed by what happened the next day, in any event: it was already firmly in the public domain. "

The true conspiracy is why dont people do some simple research before posting nonsense that has been posted and debunked many times before.

Just to put this in perspective, the DOD budget in 2001 was 366 billion. So the amount unaccounted for equals almost 7 years of DOD spending. link

There is a difference between there being reports about Pentagon shortfalls, and the Secretary of Defense making a public statement about 2.3 trillion in missing funds, big difference! In my opinion this has not been discussed enough, the average American has no idea about this little nugget.

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by jaws1975
and the Secretary of Defense making a public statement about 2.3 trillion in missing funds

He never said there was $2.3 in missing funds, why do you claim that?

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Why wouldn't you people vote to audit the fed? Everyone always says "its not my fault its *MY* Governments fault, not me". I say ya... its *YOUR* Government. People are responsible for their Governments actions. Why is everyone so subservient (sp?) to the fed which i may add isn't part of you Government but your Government gave them this power to control your monetary system.. so therefor the people have a right to get rid of the fed. Law vs morality people.

You obviously don't know how a fascist regime works. To be totally controlled while the government claims you are free. You obviously are under the assumption that we have as much money as the ones in control, and seeing that money rules the game....we obviously had a say so being broke. You obviously don't see the government pissing on the backs of everyone and telling them it's raining. You can't see the total control they have over media, the Internet (still media), chats, phone signals, the financial structure, the pyramid of power, the control of the bankers over their own government slaves by compartmentalization and an "only your piece of the puzzle" or need to know basis that keeps even the workers of the slave-masters from seeing what is truly happening. You obviously think that our votes are really heard despite recent evidence of tainting and losing votes as well as Bush blatantly stealing his last term. Yeah, we could all rise up together and crush them...but how will this happen when everyone who tries to communicate about getting together to do this, will be hauled off before they even meet and called a homegrown terrorist, before they even 'attempt' to do anything? Also, are we to abandon our children and walk into death fighting the American police force, the military and (oh yeah, the military of those who Obama has admitted serving) the UN military. It would be certain death for us and our children would be fatherless and would have to be punished severely for our mistakes, as the NWO would be very vindictive and blood thirsty, to make sure to set an example, assuring that everyone still alive, would never try this again.

Your blame is unfounded and not researched very well.
edit on 31-8-2012 by Phenomium because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by jaws1975
Just to put this in perspective, the DOD budget in 2001 was 366 billion. So the amount unaccounted for equals almost 7 years of DOD spending. link

There is a difference between there being reports about Pentagon shortfalls, and the Secretary of Defense making a public statement about 2.3 trillion in missing funds, big difference! In my opinion this has not been discussed enough, the average American has no idea about this little nugget.

That virtually undiscussed "little nugget" is still too big for the average person to wrap their minds around.

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 11:58 PM
link   
I rarely do this, but star and #ing flag my friend! How else are they going to pay the bills? War!!

Halliburton's stock soared as we went into Iraq and Afghanistan. And guess who was a former President of Halliburton? Cheney!

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 07:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Erbal

I was kinda thinkin the same thing.

Imagine having a million dollars. You could invest or start your own business, and survive forever from that. You'd never have to ask anyone for anything ever again. I could do that with much less, but a mill seals the deal pretty much, since it allows you to restart if you fail, enough times to keep you going for life, hopefully. I know a lot of ways to start doing business on a low overhead, so, I know that I would be set. I've even heard you could put that much in the bank and survive ok, maybe not luxuriously but comfortably, off the interest. So that's an option too.

$1,000,000. one million

$2,800,000,000,000 two point eight trillion.

One million multiplied by one million = one trillion

Imagine having 100 million. You would be set and you could also help out everyone you know and give them all a good life. The guy with 2.8 trillion is still over 20,000 times richer than you. You're like an ant to him.

This is an interesting thread. I'll have to research more before I can give my final opinion on what I think has stranspired here, but even then it would just be another opinion.

And to think now they are talking about 16 trillion missing from somewhere? And some poster mentioned buffers of trillions??? It will take a while to wrap my head around HUNDREDS of TRILLIONS!! How many countries domestic gross national product(?) can you fit into a number that big? It seems like you could almost buy everything in the world including me and you with the kind of money they're talking about!

Just thinking of what you could do with a million or less and support yourself and a family for life, what do you think someone could do with hundreds of trillions? Could you rule the world or a part of it?

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Thanks for the stars everyone!! i have greatly expanded my documentation of the art of media distraction, i will be updating my first post with more "the right hand reports this, while the left hand secretely does this" examples and information.

Honestly i have to say, except for the horrible mistake of the dates that i made, IMO this thread disapeared very quickly from the top of the boards, and the threads that came to replace this one, some of them (again IMO) are not at all important as the information i presented here, even in 9/11 forums this little tidbit (timbit) of informtation is not even used in truthers arguements??!! WHY?
WHY IS ARE THE FOLLOWING TWO YOUTUBE VIDEOS *ALWAYS* FORGETTING/OVERLOOKED

Ps. is their a way to quickley recieve "wats" ide like to add and post on the 9/11 forum but it wont let me without 1 wats (going to look up "wats" as we speak.

again thank you all for the stars,this is my first thread on ATS (IM A LONG TIME LURKER, MANY YEARS)

EDIT - someone please tell me how come i can't re-edit my post?? ive got 5 paragraphs of OTHER examples of diversion of information (coined this term myself) / distractions by TPTB to add, also i made a mistake, very big mistake SUBSITUTE THE DATE 1999 TO 2001 (im sorry for that thanks for correcting me, simpe mistake)
edit on 9-9-2012 by Blissified because: (no reason given)
edit on 9-9-2012 by Blissified because: (no reason given)

new topics
top topics

join