It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

*VID* Proof Romney and RNC is a sham causing potential Republican civil war.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by darkbake
Well, one thing I like about Mitt Romney and Paul Ryan is that they are open about their intentions and plots - they are hardly like Dick Cheney, who is cold, calculating, secretive and dangerous. This kind of thing seems more playful than anything else.

I dont think this blatancy is a mistake at all, and am guessing that it is just as cold and calculating as you perceive Cheney to be.

"What if a small group of these world leaders were to conclude that the principal risk to the Earth comes from the actions of the rich countries? In order to save the planet, the group decides: Isn't the only hope for the planet that the industrialized civilizations collapse? Isn't it our responsibility to bring this about?"

In the end its about resources, with people in general being a resource that gets in the way of other resources. This is, to me, the defining public moment of the usurpation of the american government. Its been going on behind the scenes for a while. I can even say all this here, in the completely safe assumption that it wont make a modicum of difference, and "they" know that. The fringe has never mattered in this plan, it is only about controlling the majority. The rest is easy enough to discredit with blind majority support.

Its all going according to plan. Nothing to see here, just move on along. Vote for the lesser of two evils, which are the same face behind the mask. Your voice makes a difference!

edit on 31-8-2012 by Serdgiam because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 04:26 PM
link   
The worse thing is that the Republicans will still vote for this guy and consider the RNC the Party to be with, even with the power grab. It's really ugly. Free country? I don't think so.

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Several of the maine delegates that were kicked out by the corrupt Romney/RNC hive mind, were Afghanistan War Veterans.

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by CJStallion

GET OVER IT. YOU LOST. ITS SOUR GRAPES.

Lost what? There was never a vote. Not of, by, and for the people anyway. Is that your acceptable standard?
I'd like to see that "standard" hoisted atop a flag pole.

Wonder what it would look like?

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Fascism at it's finest. Isn't this a repeat of what happened in Germany prior to the guy with the funny mustache?

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 04:56 PM
link   
reply to post by eLPresidente

Join the Libertarian Party

I'm hoping we can take 1% or more of the vote in the 2012 elections. This WAS a declared war against Libertarian Conservatives in the Republican Party, and the only logical solution is to change parties, support a new candidate, and do everything we can to see their candidate lose.

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 05:07 PM
link   
EDITED

edit on 31-8-2012 by eLPresidente because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 05:12 PM
link   

You're either a BIRTHER, 911 TRUTHER or RON PAUL fanatic or a LUNATIC on the LEFT FRINGE.
I don't subscribe to this site for revolting information. You either LOVE OBAMA or DON'T.

If YOU don't, I suggest you get on board with the RNC candidate to defeat OBAMA at the polls.
Because Voting for Ron Paul is only going to hurt the RNC's chances of defeating OBAMA. PERIOD !

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Is it just me or has Romney sounded highly intoxicated off booze or benzodiazepines? His speach was just slurred sounding to me multiple times unless he got loud. I don't know, you guys tell me.

Paula Abdoul Please chime in!

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by UnaChispa

@ 1:05, that guy looks like he grabbed his junk

I'm surprised to see the convention come down on the Ron Paul supporters. If the Republicans are going to have any chance to win, they need to have the WHOLE right wing on their side.

There is going to be an extrodinary amount of write-in votes.

They might as well vote for Obama then. It is childish to think you can elect someone that way.

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Johnathanandheather
Is it just me or has Romney sounded highly intoxicated off booze or benzodiazepines? His speach was just slurred sounding to me multiple times unless he got loud. I don't know, you guys tell me.

Paula Abdoul Please chime in!

I'd love to see how you do on Power Point. People just make up silly stuff. It's just rude and childish to suggest he is on psyche meds because you don't like him.
I even voted for Ron Paul in the primaries and I'm on record with NPR as saying it, but people need to grow up.

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrptr

Thank you for the video. Lot of talk on here about it. I can question drunk bus drivers and the sound levels of which microphone recorded the loudest response from the members at the convention. In my opinion those items are up for debate on any given day.

There is however, one thing that disturbs me beyond measure and clearly points that there is a control behind the scenes beforehand that is manipulating the events to their bidding...

IT IS THIS...

Teleprompter filmed from a cell phone at the RNC in your video. That response is prompting the speaker to declare the ayes have it, regardless of the actual events. Look closer everybody... that is the OP's video from page 1 at 3:38 in. That is a criminal offense, right?

Who writes the teleprompter script beforehand? Who is that?

What Is Their Name?

To defeat the wrongdoers all you have to do is expose their lies to the light of day. They hide behind the scenes and perpetrate this travesty upon the American people. They been caught. Now who is it that wrote that for the teleprompters?

Hours later, why is it I'm the only one who starred your post
My god I feel like I'm in the twilight zone and everyone is a cookie cut carbon copy of Borg with their brains sucked out. How the hell does a teleprompter know the ayes have it?? And no one questions this? I posted this evidence in a Mitt lover fb acquaintance's thread and I got blocked. I'm so angry about this yet I shouldn't be because I'm Canadian!

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 06:26 PM
link   
reply to post by OutKast Searcher

OutKast I believe this was the first time I've starred one of your post. Usually we disagree, but not this time. I have the same questions running through my mind that you posed in your post. How could anyone stand there and be treated the way the RNC treated the Paul delegates? Why when the motions or rules were voted on and it was obvious the nays had it and the speakers or whatever they are went ahead and said the ayes have it why did that stage not get rushed? I noticed in the video in the OP where a guy with a Mitt sign kept putting it up in front of a guy's Paul sign. Why was this douche bag not laid out on the convention floor with a broken jaw? Same for the lady that snatched his sign away, why was she not lying on the floor? When it was obvious to the media that Paul's name was being purposely omitted why did they not report on it. I saw one in the video talking to Paul's son saying it but he was the only one in the media I heard mention anything of it.

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 06:27 PM
link   

romney won't win bro, no worries...

he will also wbe arrested or barred from bein president...

Ron Paul will be president, thank you
edit on 31-8-2012 by cornucopia because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Muahahhahah this video seals the deal, everything is pre written and pre decided. The sheeple follow what the man in a suit says.
A microcosm of how the big election is done, men in suits pulling the strings and telling the puppets what to tell the masses.

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 06:41 PM
link   
i say vote Obama....f%&k the romney crew...

i'm voting Obama....at least he cares about the environment and poor people.

i am both of those subjects.

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Mitt Romney scares the hell out of me , I think theres alot in store for America if he becomes the president. And it most likley wont be good,, just my opinion

edit on 31uFriday12 303106 by at1withharmony11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Simon_Boudreaux
reply to post by OutKast Searcher

OutKast I believe this was the first time I've starred one of your post. Usually we disagree, but not this time. I have the same questions running through my mind that you posed in your post. How could anyone stand there and be treated the way the RNC treated the Paul delegates? Why when the motions or rules were voted on and it was obvious the nays had it and the speakers or whatever they are went ahead and said the ayes have it why did that stage not get rushed? I noticed in the video in the OP where a guy with a Mitt sign kept putting it up in front of a guy's Paul sign. Why was this douche bag not laid out on the convention floor with a broken jaw? Same for the lady that snatched his sign away, why was she not lying on the floor? When it was obvious to the media that Paul's name was being purposely omitted why did they not report on it. I saw one in the video talking to Paul's son saying it but he was the only one in the media I heard mention anything of it.

Have you read about Ron Paul's principle of non-aggression?

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Ron Paul needs to stop playing the victim, He lost get over it.

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Yes, I have. I'm a Paul supporter. And I believe that the non-aggressive stance is why Paul and his supporters have gotten shafted at every turn. You really think the objections, or walk outs are going to do squat? You think boo- hooing to the media is going to get you anywhere? You think trying to have any legal recourse is going to do anything when they break their own laws and rules? The GOP made it obvious they will do whatever the hell they wish regardless of who you, I, or anyone else wants. If they run a risk of not getting the nominee they have "chosen" they'll change the rules to get it and to hell with the American people! To me it amounts to a spoiled brat taking his ball and going home when he starts to lose the game.

There comes a time when peaceful objection is no longer a viable option. And I believe we are fast approaching that time.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join